Leicester v Saints Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

this game and last are against 2 of the worst teams in the league... The next is at home... Most teams chasing Europe would be looking at 9 points... We'll probably get 1

If only football was that straight forward.

I was hoping that both Leicesters good recent form and our bad would end today, unfortunately not the case. At least while we are in a safe league position Koeman can see our weaknesses and plan for the summer transfer market.

By the way, we no longer have the best defence in the league (in terms of goals conceded), if that wasnt already obvious.

That finished last week, and like Magic, we had big features on Chelsea's defense and why it's so good. I must have lost all of the features they had on our back 4 when we were the best up until last week.

Only consolation is that RK now knows for sure Gazza not good enough. And Ashley getting nearer relegation

He should just be released in the summer, preferably after this game. Horrendous player. No idea what the recruitment team were thinking when they thought signing him was a good idea. It was followed by Mayka too, so I hope those 2 scouts have been sacked.