Leicester v Saints Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

May as well change him up for the nipper on the bench. Can't be any worse and he is a big lad too.

He is just Shyte.

Needs everything played to him so accurate as he offers almost no movement.

When was the last time you say him bully or dominate a defender.

When the ball is out wide, it has to be pin point to him - like long did against Spurs - as he rarely beats a man.

F*cking touchline ads effecting the quality of the stream. Should ban the fookers

Wasn't it Rupert Lowe or The Witch who suggested the clappers to improve the atmosphere at St Mary's. Nigel must have got the idea from his time at Saints.

He is just Shyte.

Needs everything played to him so accurate as he offers almost no movement.

When was the last time you say him bully or dominate a defender.

When the ball is out wide, it has to be pin point to him - like long did against Spurs - as he rarely beats a man.

You are so desperate to slag off our top scorer its boring

Summed up nicely it seems from Champagne on Sky: Southampton playing it around and look a really nice team, Leicester are just going for the throat.

Guys? Might need to shout this one down as well. People might find out that our attacking midfielder Steven Davis is a hugely limited player who creates nothing.

huh?

It's all about bitrate. The encoding algorithm is configured to use most of its bandwidth refreshing the detail of moving objects, so if you have detailed, fast moving signs, it eats a good deal of the bandwidth that should be used to render the game itself.

Ignore what Koeman and Pochettino say in public. It seems we have two managers and their teams going hell for leather to avoid a Europa League place.

That's what 5 Live has just said. When I brought this up a few weeks ago I was lambasted, but I reckon I will be proved right.

It's all about bitrate. The encoding algorithm is configured to use most of its bandwidth refreshing the detail of moving objects, so if you have detailed, fast moving signs, it eats a good deal of the bandwidth that should be used to render the game itself.

That's more interesting than the game, tbh.

Ah, thanks!! I was genuinely curious. I know that ART knows his stuff regarding streams and wotnot. It just sounded bizarre to me.

Wont bother reading the thread as I'm sure all the whiners will be blaming Pelle for everything bad that's happened so far this season. Weak defence for the first goal. Weak defence failed to bail out Gazza's **** poor clearance for the second. Clyne, Toby, and Fonte all get drawn to the ball and none of them can put a tackle in? **** poor. But that's us all round right now. Ahhh well.

Only starting? Saints have been poor for weeks now. Attack is ponderous and predictable. Hardly any penetration at all and now the defence is creaking.

Never take anything for granted, especially our Premier status. Might be better if we Swansea take the European place, but I doubt they want it ? Can we do something to get points deducted LOL !

That's what 5 Live has just said. When I brought this up a few weeks ago I was lambasted, but I reckon I will be proved right.

Europa would screw us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been poor for a while now, we never really look like scoring, and now we're letting goals in for fun as we don't have a GK. Not a good recipe.

Roll on the summer and let's, for once, ensure we have a decent GK setup - please. Pointless just having 1 good GK at this level.

Only starting? Saints have been poor for weeks now. Attack is ponderous and predictable. Hardly any penetration at all and now the defence is creaking.

Early in the season all areas of the team were 'firing' OK and we had a solid defence, creative midfield and dangerous attack. Since Christmas midfield creativity and attack has been poor but at least the defence kept the results coming, since Frasers injury even that has also gone to pot. The whole team just looks dis-jointed and our play is predictable and lacking individual skill to create chances. I'm glad we got the points early in the season the way that the bottom clubs are rallying in recent weeks.

Never take anything for granted, especially our Premier status. Might be better if we Swansea take the European place, but I doubt they want it ? Can we do something to get points deducted LOL !

If we get an irrecoverable amount of tiredness from knocking out teams from the Faroe Islands then we may as well give up football altogether.

Cheers for the information. Where the normal ads can be annoying they don't effect the stream quality in the same way today's ones with hundreds of lines streaming across the screen in the background.. Hoping the powers in charge of ads get it sorted for future matches.