Leicester v Saints Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

Sweepstake for Clyne's transfer? Clearly happening, he's not interested anymore. He's already planning what new car he's going to buy and the new wardrobe. If we had another competent natural right back, I'd play him over Clyne right now. Such a depressing end to his career here, he should be ashamed.

Not sure why the individual criticism is so popular on here. We did well as a team and we've turned poor as a team.

Those swansea and west ham home games were the drop off for me. Not about injuries, just expectation too much and form slipping away. Since the team has changed every week, injuriess crept in, finishing poor, misplaced passes and started to ship goals.

Clyne and Wanyama have been rubbish today, but they clearly aren't rubbish are they. It's just general woeful form.

Good post, spot on

Not sure why the individual criticism is so popular on here. We did well as a team and we've turned poor as a team.

Those swansea and west ham home games were the drop off for me. Not about injuries, just expectation too much and form slipping away. Since the team has changed every week, injuriess crept in, finishing poor, misplaced passes and started to ship goals.

Clyne and Wanyama have been rubbish today, but they clearly aren't rubbish are they. It's just general woeful form.

It is not the ability of the team that is in question it is their recent commitment to playing in Red and White that seems to be the problem that is why I would like to see more of the youngsters on getting useful experience whilst we are safe.

Absolutely. Although I do feel it is fair to single out gazza on this occasion. He clearly has no future here.

It must be (imo) the worst 60 plus minutes display from Saints for a long while.

I've seen far worse. Playing the ball around well in the opponents half but the defending has been sub-standard, keeping awful and the final ball non-existent.

Agree with much of this, but feel that if the glaring holes for experienced cover at goalkeeper and striker had been addressed in January, we would have been able to hold it together. Crazy really.

Our football style at the moment is just so pointless. Possession means nothing to this team in the last few months as it results in zero chances created. The commentator here keeps on commenting on the poor attitude of the players which is a big worry, not just because they have given up on this season but going into next season too. I guess the players believed the hype when they were challenging for the top four and think they are above things now. And Steven Davis is rapidly becoming the new Glen Cockerill - once instrumental to the midfield but now the confidence is completely shot and is a liability. Maybe he will be off to Leyton Orient next season as with Glen. Horrible to see the rapid decline.

It's obvious no one wants to pass to Pelle because he can't do anything with the ball and just wastes it. He should have been taken off and given a run in the Under 21's to give him the shock treatment he's needed for months.