Leicester v Saints Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

Haven't even bothered trying against another relegation struggler. The usual suspects will paint it over but we've been dog**** and they were rightfully boo'd off at half time.

Gazzaniga is stealing a ****ing living as a goalkeeper. He isn't even League Two standard.

Looks to me as though the players don't want to play Euro football next season, especially as Spurs are losing 2-0 and with the Scousers toothless up front today would of been a good day to put some points on the board to put some pressure on them but no we just throw it away...... just hope Swansea lose on Monday against Arsenal

Never take anything for granted, especially our Premier status. Might be better if we Swansea take the European place, but I doubt they want it ? Can we do something to get points deducted LOL !

Play JWP the second half?

Haven't even bothered trying against another relegation struggler. The usual suspects will paint it over but we've been dog**** and they were rightfully boo'd off at half time.

Gazzaniga is stealing a ****ing living as a goalkeeper. He isn't even League Two standard.

One **** clearance that his defenders should have dealt with anyway? Yeah it wasn't great. He could have chosen two or three other options. Were we all saying the same things about Boruc when he ****ed us over at Arsenal?

Looks to me as though the players don't want to play Euro football next season, especially as Spurs are losing 2-0 and with the Scousers toothless up front today would of been a good day to put some points on the board to put some pressure on them but no we just throw it away...... just hope Swansea lose on Monday against Arsenal

That was pathetic....

Come on Koeman show us how good you are!!!!!!

That's what 5 Live has just said. When I brought this up a few weeks ago I was lambasted, but I reckon I will be proved right.
I felt the moment the Champions League place began to slip from our grasp, avoiding the Europa place was on the cars, either by Koeman for his team selections or by players dreaming of a decent vacation, or moving on.

Not grumbling about it but just the way we're going about it. We should have slung out better youngsters in earlier to give therm the experience.

****ing abysmal. For the second season in a row lack of decent back up between the sticks has cost us, we all knew it would happen if Forster got crocked, why didn't RK and co. have a decent no.2 in place.

oh and why the hell is Davis still getting a game? If he'd put in a stronger tackle the first goal wouldn't have happened.

Tough guy in talking sh ite shocker

I'm not annoyed as much as I am just disappointed. The end of a season is an odd time indeed.

yeah this, I've we are gonna lose though I'd at least like to get some match experience out of it so start introducing youngsters the more the game goes on.

I think it's the same problem we have had in the second half of the season. When a team sits deep and we have to break them down we have had not enough movement and any ideas so pass it around in front of them until the final pass breaks down.

Midfield looks a little out of shape and overwhelmed when they attack and confidence looks low. Everybody's trying but looks like individuals rather than team

COYR

They keep saying Pelles been quiet on SSN, but watching the stream he simply isn't being passed the ball enough. Leicesters CM is sitting so deep that there's no route to him.

He doesn't move. He barely attempts to win the ball. He just points at others and wanders around the middle of the pitch

I felt the moment the Champions League place began to slip from our grasp, avoiding the Europa place was on the cars, either by Koeman for his team selections or by players dreaming of a decent vacation, or moving on.

Not grumbling about it but just the way we're going about it. We should have slung out better youngsters in earlier to give therm the experience.

Totally agree. Anyway, Spuds doing their best by now playing with 10 men ! LOL.

The eternal optimist in me thinks, if we can get a goal somehow, we can go and salvage a point. The realist in me fears a 4-0 drubbing ..

It will be the latter, I predicted 0 - 4 in the build up thread. Not only that but, we will not add to our points tally this season.

I think it's the same problem we have had in the second half of the season. When a team sits deep and we have to break them down we have had not enough movement and any ideas so pass it around in front of them until the final pass breaks down.

Midfield looks a little out of shape and overwhelmed when they attack and confidence looks low. Everybody's trying but looks like individuals rather than team

COYR

I disagree that anyone (bar Reed) is trying hard! They are all switched off planning for the hols and next season. Leicester on the other hand are playing for their lives like the Saints of old when up against it!