Leicester v Saints Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

He shouldn't be on the field, epic fail on the selection front...again

I don't blame Koeman, he had to change it and Gazza was impressing when the pressure wasn't on.

Is that 2 shots 2 goals? I wonder what Gazzas shots/goals ratio is now.

Spurs losing, who will be ****test! Swansea might accidentally take 6th.

They will not beat or even draw at Arsenal, which means they will need to beat City.... Not going to happen, we will be 7th!

Yeah, it's not a team game is it, we've been winning so well before he played in goal!

Goal 1 from a poor clearance, goal 2 from an awful slice, then poor reactions from him for both. The defenders weren't great but with that keeping they don't stand a chance.

my oh my oh my. I thought we would do just fine when we lost Forster but boy have we suffered. Can't imagine not having him for the first half of next season.

I'm guessing we are nowhere near being the best defence anymore?

What the actual f*ck has happened to our defence?

It's all very well bemoaning how useless Gazza is, but both of those goals should have been easily dealt with way before the final shot. Utterly shambolic.

People underestimate how important a competent goal keeper is. Organizing, communicating, pushing the centre backs out, distribution. They're a rudderless ship with a couple of flappers behind them who seem incapable of making a save.