Jordy Clasie Signs - Official

Saint-Armstrong

Have to say that when saw him play for the first team I thought he looked a great prospect withScholes like tendencies and couldn't understand us letting him go, but then again I only saw a few cameos so found it hard to argue with those that saw him on regular basis. We certainly had a lot of CM at the time.

Cropper said exactly that. His words were, 'Mauricio was running things then and he felt we had too many similar young players. He always had plans to bring in more established names'.

Reeves came on in the 2nd half. He changed the game. Great work rate and some superb deliveries from set pieces. Said he was sad to leave as he'd been at Saints since he was 9. Now lives in MK and is enjoying being there. I asked if he was still in touch with many people at Saints and he laughed and said 'I would be but they keep selling everyone'.

And how you mocked.

Welcome Jordy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one mocked, it's just the fact that it was pretty much public knowledge to the man and his dog!

But for the rumored fee, this is a steal. Lots of potential in there to make him even better. I remember him at the World Cup and couldn't have been more impressed to be honest, very aggressive/high tempo midfielder. Very suited to how we play and probably Koeman's number 1 target for the last 2 seasons. Glad we got him over the line for such an unreal fee.

WTF is that supposed to mean? I've never made bold claims about being ITK. I've simply passed on snippets of info where possible. It's your choice if you choose to believe them of not.

Tonight I was at a friendly in Ireland between Cabinteely and MK Dons. I spoke to Ben Reeves and Cody Cropper. Cody talked openly about players who've moved on. I asked about Jack Cork and he said that Saints offered to double his wages and were very keen to keep him. He actually went to Swansea for lower wages than Saints had offered because they guaranteed first team football. I realise this isn't breaking news but all I'm doing is passing on things that may be of interest. I'm sure you'd do the same?

And there was me thinking he was referring to the fact you knew how to pronounce his name.

Boom what a signing! So happy I've been hyping clasie to friends for over a year so great to see him sign,

Really think clasie can turn into a amazing player he's got tenacity and superb deep playmaking skills. For the fee this is an amazing bit of business.

ps best wishes to the feyenoord fans who seem a really nice bunch and have seemed to adopt saints as a second team.

Very pleased with this one. It would seem the club are proving me wrong and reinvesting in the right direction.

An exciting, intelligent, international player with leadership qualities, a working relationship with our manager and first team striker, solid European experience, and a great name!

All for 8mil.

A decent CB and some cover for Wanyama's inevitable suspension and we're looking pretty solid again, so long as we keep Gaston around for backup.

[video=youtube;-SKeXzBKhwY]

Seems like a genuine bloke. I like him already, "for sure" :) Good to hear him say that European football wasn't the only reason to come here and that even without it he'd still have come.

Great signing, made my night, time for a beer!

Seems like a genuine bloke. I like him already, "for sure" :) Good to hear him say that European football wasn't the only reason to come here and that even without it he'd still have come.

Great signing, made my night, time for a beer!

I too am very excited by this signing. Dare I point out the fact that twice in that video he said he looked forward to playing here for a "couple of years"...? Maybe this is just 'lost in translation'?

I too am very excited by this signing. Dare I point out the fact that twice in that video he said he looked forward to playing here for a "couple of years"...? Maybe this is just 'lost in translation'?

In fairness if he turns out to be any good he'll go to Liverpool for £25m in 2 years and we'll buy either another Bhoy or that young lad Feyenoord bought to replace him. Our recent dealings with Liverpool, Celtic and Feyenoord are nothing if not indicative of the Ouroboros-esque nature of football... (I'm not remotely drunk as you can probably tell)

In fairness if he turns out to be any good he'll go to Liverpool for £25m in 2 years and we'll buy either another Bhoy or that young lad Feyenoord bought to replace him. Our recent dealings with Liverpool, Celtic and Feyenoord are nothing if not indicative of the Ouroboros-esque nature of football... (I'm not remotely drunk as you can probably tell)

Brenda will be bagging groceries in a Torquay Tesco 2 years from now and Hodgson can't get access to Dutch nationals for tapping up so Liverpool's South Coast Recruiting team will be out of business.

Not sure on the veracity of the source, but interesting:

@joethomlinson: There are issues with #Clasie's hamstrings and hip region, but they were only minor & due to a poor training regime at Feyenoord. #SaintsFC

@joethomlinson: #Clasie is fit, but slightly overcooked due to playing far too many minutes last season at Feyenoord. Just needs time to recover. #SaintsFC

@joethomlinson: #SaintsFC view #Clasie as a future star of Dutch football & expect him to improve with the English football's pace. Very exciting signing.

Has this been ignored because the writer is full of shiite, or because we want to ignore less than positive news. Wouldn't have thought that Feyenoord regime was bad and that someone at Saints would be able to detect and comment on it.

Not sure on the veracity of the source, but interesting:

@joethomlinson: There are issues with #Clasie's hamstrings and hip region, but they were only minor & due to a poor training regime at Feyenoord. #SaintsFC

@joethomlinson: #Clasie is fit, but slightly overcooked due to playing far too many minutes last season at Feyenoord. Just needs time to recover. #SaintsFC

@joethomlinson: #SaintsFC view #Clasie as a future star of Dutch football & expect him to improve with the English football's pace. Very exciting signing.

Has this been ignored because the writer is full of shiite, or because we want to ignore less than positive news. Wouldn't have thought that Feyenoord regime was bad and that someone at Saints would be able to detect and comment on it.

In a 34 game league season over the last five seasons, Clasie has 34, 33, 33, 32 and 31 appearances.

Just call him sick note.

He has had a medical and passed If there were any issues with his fitness you'd like to think they would have been picked up.

Edited by doddisalegend

3/4 a schlong

Originally Posted by mcbendy

He cost about half of what Callum Chambers cost Arsenal. Can anyone explain that?!

Get with the programme pal and convert it into Schlongs and we might be able to. Quote

Sorry CC hadn't seen your reply .... thanks for doing the math ;)