CONFIRMED - Virgil Van Dijk joins on Five Year Deal

Brizzie Saints

Can i be the first one to write him off and say he's not as good as our signings last season, and the league he's come from is mickey mouse, oh yeah and we've paid too much for him, and he's not as good as Paul Telfer.

Too late mate, we have already had plenty of posts writing him off over the last couple of weeks!

Edited by sadoldgit

If he does sign, I wonder if we'll go for a 5 year contract to avoid situations we've faced recently.

Good to see we did go for the 5 year contract.

Really hope people give him some time to settle. Like Wanyama, he will make mistakes but will eventually come good. He's 24 (I think) and coming from a much weaker league. He's not likely to hit the ground running.

Also won a few quid on this one when it was at 2/1. Lovely.

To late mate, we have already had plenty of posts writing him off over the last couple of weeks!

Ah damn well in that case can i be the first to say that he's a greedy ***** that's only looking for a move to Spurs/Liverpool/Man U/ Arsenal/City/Chelsea* and that he was never as good as Yoshida in the first place then.

*delete depending on which of these clubs comes in for him.