All things Labour Party

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

John B

It's not about killing just anybody . I think it's much clearer than that . If somebody is firing a klasnakov . Then you take the guy out . If your in hostage situation with a terrorist or a gunman you try to negotiate unless there is imminent danger like at the rock concert in Paris and then you just have storm the building .

Corbyn knew exactly what he was saying . Show the white flag

Oh and as for Bloody Sunday . . One day the real truth will come out re the IRA and they fired first . Yes some innocents were killed . But that is a typical IRA trait .

A huge cheer erupted in Guildhall Square in Derry as Mr Cameron delivered the findings which unequivocally blamed the Army for one of the most controversial days in Northern Ireland's history.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10320609

Thats what happens if you have a shoot to kill policy as innocent people are killed

But obviously one can defend ones self if a terrorist is shooting but not if you think he is going to

A huge cheer erupted in Guildhall Square in Derry as Mr Cameron delivered the findings which unequivocally blamed the Army for one of the most controversial days in Northern Ireland's history.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10320609

Thats what happens if you have a shoot to kill policy as innocent people are killed

But obviously one can defend ones self if a terrorist is shooting but not if you think he is going to

That was a political judgment, in my opinion, and there's nothignwrong with that if it can lead to reconciliation.

it is starting to appear that Corbyn does not really lead the labour party anymore

He leads the Labour Party but has effectively denied voters a choice by leading it so incompetently that the party effectively does not exist as a parliamentary opposition.

And the campaign against tax credits is effectively conducted by dissident Tories and New Labour members of the House of Lords like Patricia Hollis. Corbynist Labour is nowhere to be seen, and has been rendered a monumental irrelevance. Not a surprise, since an inconvenient truth is that tax credits were the creation of politicians the Corbynists despise more than anyone - the 'Tory-lite' 'scum' who are their colleagues.

The bloke is an idiot. I agree with many of his policies but at times like this people are scared and angry, just say something that makes you and your party look serious about fighting IS. It's not rocket science, just avoid saying anything that makes you look like a pussy, save the rational talk about your actual policies until a time when people are not ****ting themselves.

He leads the Labour Party but has effectively denied voters a choice by leading it so incompetently that the party effectively does not exist as a parliamentary opposition.

And the campaign against tax credits is effectively conducted by dissident Tories and New Labour members of the House of Lords like Patricia Hollis. Corbynist Labour is nowhere to be seen, and has been rendered a monumental irrelevance. Not a surprise, since an inconvenient truth is that tax credits were the creation of politicians the Corbynists despise more than anyone - the 'Tory-lite' 'scum' who are their colleagues.

I reckon Corbyn will be gone within 6 months. We have the cretins who voted for him, the anarchists and communists, to thank for the Labour Party becoming an irrelevant sideshow.

I reckon Corbyn will be gone within 6 months. We have the cretins who voted for him, the anarchists and communists, to thank for the Labour Party becoming an irrelevant sideshow.

He's already a lame duck leader.

He'll do well to survive until the local elections come May. I expect him to quit in a "principled" huff leaving his supporters to blame the "meedja" and everyone else except their guy's utter incompetence.

The cretins to blame are the mp's that " lent" their vote to get him on the ballot . The leader is voted for by the membership and a majority of them are lefties . The only way to stop them electing a leftie loon like Corbyn is to limit the ballot to moderate candidates . That's the whole reason that the PLP impose a threshold , a threshold the cretins gerrymandered . How on earth is he going to be replaced when the members are so much in favour of him? It's inconceivable that the existing leader won't be on a membership ballot in the event of any challenge , so how on earth are they going to get him out ?

My understanding is that the moronites / corbynies have changed the rule where you need 30 MP's to back you in a leadership election, whereby the incumbent is automatically placed on the ballot. This removes the ability of MP's to get rid of him.

He will lead the party until the wider party votes otherwise. Quite a sneaky move for someone who is so principled that he would change the rules that got him elected to ensure he stays in power. Perhaps he is not such a ****wit afterall

Corbyn is a *****

He has a shadow defence minister in Ms Eagles but appoints Ken livingstone above her and to keep an eye on her (BBC) re trident

Bad on two fronts . Livingstone has always been anti nucleur weapons just like his mate Corbyn . But the worst aspect he's damage the equality issue by appointing a man above a woman .who is morning than capable of leading on this debate

Corbyn your days are numbered.

Talking of Ken Livingstone...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ken-livingstone-blasts-labour-rival-6853409

Labour's civil war exploded today after Ken Livingstone said a Shadow Defence Minister who suffered with depression “might need some psychiatric help”.

The former London Mayor claimed Labour MP Kevan Jones “should see his GP” after Mr Jones questioned whether he should be leading a review of Labour's defence policies.

Mr Livingstone told the Mirror: “I think he might need some psychiatric help. He's obviously very depressed and disturbed.

“He should pop off and see his GP before he makes these offensive comments.”

The shocking outburst came as Labour's deep divisions over its military policies raged into the open.

Mr Jones said today: "I find these comments gravely offensive not just personally but also to the many thousands who suffer from mental illness.

Ken Livingstone ‏@ken4london

I unreservedly apologise to Kevan Jones for my comments. They should not have been made at all, let alone in this context. I also make this apology because Jeremy is right to insist on a more civil politics and as a party we should take this seriously

stable-door.jpg

Another good day for Labour it would seem (caveat: yes, I know its The Sun....)

http://www.sunnation.co.uk/are-you-sure-youve-never-seen-the-disarm-the-police-letter-mr-mcdonnell/

mcdonnell2.jpg

unnamed-111-653x490.jpg

A bigger bunch of shambolic idiots you are unlikely to find outside of Portsmouth.

Utterly shameful these people are leading Her Majesty's opposition. Pathetic.

McDonnell is delivering the most inept speech I've ever seen in response to the spending review , I almost feel sorry for him.

i think that front bench is just having a laugh. seriously, how the hell are they supposed to be taken as a credible opposition outside of the great unwashed of the country?5

I didnt see McDonnell's speech, but I did see Osborne's response. He was saying Labour would borrow in good times and in bad times and would never deal with the deficit. I thought that was a bit rich from a man who has borrowed more in the past four years than the combined total borrowed by all Labour Governments in history put together.

Did I say that?

So how would you approach diplomacy with them to do it, accept their cultures and ways which stipulate over the top politeness and various quirks or just stumble through? Your degradation of 'kowtow' as simpering would indicate the latter.

Edited by Colinjb

I didnt see McDonnell's speech, but I did see Osborne's response. He was saying Labour would borrow in good times and in bad times and would never deal with the deficit. I thought that was a bit rich from a man who has borrowed more in the past four years than the combined total borrowed by all Labour Governments in history put together.

Because he wanted to or because he had to?

So how would you approach diplomacy with them to do it, accept their cultures and ways which stipulate over the top politeness and various quirks or just stumble through? Your degradation of 'kowtow' as simpering would indicate the latter.

What are you talking about? What's over the top politeness and quirks got to do with the logic of the Hinkley Point nuclear power plant deal, among other things?