Be'er Sheva vs Saints

Lighthouse

Just done mine but leaving tomorrow. Can't ****ing wait. This one feels like a proper European game.

Brazzer thanks for all the info, sounds like you lot are a decent bunch and I think it's safe to say no one but the computer nerd are taking this for granted!

By the way how come you have a picture of Jim Morrison on that flag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a tifo mate . You gonna love this video!!

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Vw81yPOohFs

Guys there is a place near the stadium we can meet and get a beer and food you are safe with me so don't worry.

If you guys up msg me

This is a tifo mate . You gonna love this video!!

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Vw81yPOohFs

Guys there is a place near the stadium we can meet and get a beer and food you are safe with me so don't worry.

If you guys up msg me

That's a great video - think our 350 odd will have our work cut out!

We'll be getting train in early afternoon so will hopefully meet up for a friendly drink with some of you guys

Cheers

Pretty cringe video that. Very insulting to Israel but then we all know what fat english football fans wearing too tight a football top abroad.... we just have to look at the class of english fans in France this summer.... Still, I hoped our club would fly a better flag.

This is another great video

Hi Brazzer, I just now saw your posts, and let me congratulate you on the proper Ultras group you have out there. I regularly stand with the San Jose Ultras group, supporting my local club here in the United States, and can only envy the numbers that you guys have. Our Ultras try to replicate the European style support, our leader is actually from Romania, but we have ran into trouble with the club. They recently threatened our leader with jail time, just for the use of a few smoke bombs!

Shouldn't even be playing a team in the illegally occupied territories. What the hell are they doing in a European Competition ? Should be thrown out of FIFA like South Africa was. Dont tell me keep politics out of Football. Their snipers get a badge for killing a pregnant woman and her baby with one shot and regularly break up Palestinian games with tear gas claiming them to be illegal gatherings.

Shouldn't even be playing a team in the illegally occupied territories. What the hell are they doing in a European Competition ? Should be thrown out of FIFA like South Africa was. Dont tell me keep politics out of Football. Their snipers get a badge for killing a pregnant woman and her baby with one shot and regularly break up Palestinian games with tear gas claiming them to be illegal gatherings.

Ther's always one! This is football and has nothing to do with politics. STFU.

Just done mine but leaving tomorrow. Can't ****ing wait. This one feels like a proper European game.

Brazzer thanks for all the info, sounds like you lot are a decent bunch and I think it's safe to say no one but the computer nerd are taking this for granted!

By the way how come you have a picture of Jim Morrison on that flag?

I'm annoyed I've used all my work holiday and really wish I was going to this one! Enjoy mate!

Hi Brazzer,

Hope you're well. Is this video 'insulting' as the people who failed KS1 (fyi, it's a test for 5 year olds to see if they can put their hand up in class before they wet themselves) say or is it really the case that Barry Gale needs to trim his beard a bit?

@ Manji - if you read some of Brazzers earlier posts he makes the point that on the ground those of different faiths tend to just mix like any other load of normal people who are the same but different. He and the other posters I think we have to take at face value and recognise that while there may be things we disagree with that have and will occur in that region that perhaps we could consider making the point(s) elsewhere and when as they *might* be more effective there and here are likely to be counter-productive (?).

Let's hope we can get something out of this game as they don't have an extremely impressive record for nothing and for those who think we 'should' win because 'we are premier league' (ugh) - all I'll say is: Midget Land.

Ther's always one! This is football and has nothing to do with politics. STFU.

It's a matter for EUFA that Israeli clubs are admitted to the competition and IMHO Saints are right to go along with what the governing body decides but that doesn't mean that individuals aren't free to protest if they disagree. Football, and sport in general, is always involved in politics as shown by the exclusion of countries from major sporting events on political grounds every so often.

It was an English writer, Evelyn Beatrice Hall who, over a century ago penned the well-known phrase "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". That applies to manji's comment and equally to the response by unionhotel but as fans I expect both want the same result from the match.

It's a matter for EUFA that Israeli clubs are admitted to the competition and IMHO Saints are right to go along with what the governing body decides but that doesn't mean that individuals aren't free to protest if they disagree. Football, and sport in general, is always involved in politics as shown by the exclusion of countries from major sporting events on political grounds every so often.

It was an English writer, Evelyn Beatrice Hall who, over a century ago penned the well-known phrase "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". That applies to manji's comment and equally to the response by unionhotel but as fans I expect both want the same result from the match.

That may be so, but comments like that are unwelcome on a football form. If I want his view on Arab / Israeli politics, I'll ask.

Pretty cringe video that. Very insulting to Israel but then we all know what fat english football fans wearing too tight a football top abroad.... we just have to look at the class of english fans in France this summer.... Still, I hoped our club would fly a better flag.

Oh, f*ck off. Clearly weren't there in France or you'd know that the England fans there were not looking for trouble at all and it was almost entirely the Russian fans. Even the media - who were desperate to stick the boot in - couldn't have a go at the England fans after seeing the way the Russia fans acted in the stadium live on TV for the world to see.

You sit at home and take the printed tabloid word as gospel whilst the rest of us get out into the world, see things for ourselves and form our own opinions if you want, just be prepared to be called out on the bull**** you talk.

Friends,

You all welcome again.

I feel so sorry to find again that there are people who try to take advantage of such events to make a point like the conflict here is so easy with "good" & "Beds". Believe me it is not.

Just ot make it clear - Hapoel Be'er Sheva has 3 Israeli muslims at the team. We love them like every other player. We sing to them like every other player.

Steven Davis

Jose Fonte

Charlie Austin

Ryan Bertand

Have all not travelled to Israel and are being rested for the Leicester City game shortly after this match.

So team tomorrow maybe something like this...

Forster

Martina

van Dijk

Yoshida

Targett

Romeu

Ward-Prowse

Clasie

Tadic

Long

Redmond

Interesting because, on the club website, he is quoted as saying he hopes he scores again like the last time he played in Israel. Guess they hadn't told him he wasn't going before publishing that article.

Steven Davis

Jose Fonte

Charlie Austin

Ryan Bertand

Have all not travelled to Israel and are being rested for the Leicester City game shortly after this match.

Forster

Martina

van Dijk

Yoshida

Targett

Romeu

Ward-Prowse

Clasie

Tadic

Long

Redmond

clearly still hungover

Steven Davis

Jose Fonte

Charlie Austin

Ryan Bertand

Forster

Martina

van Dijk

Yoshida

Targett

Romeu

Ward-Prowse

Clasie

Tadic

Long

Redmond

I hope so as that would make me ITK :)

-----------Forster-----------

Martina Yoshida Virgil Targett

------------Romeu-----------

--------Clasie---JWP---------

-----------Tadic-------------

-------Long-----Redmond------

Why are we not playing our strongest team?

I thought we were going o prioritise this comp and considering they have already beat Inter, well I guess they are no mugs.

If we lose this and inter win then we will have a battle on.

i can't believe we are saving our best striker for Leicester away, it sort of smacks that the dog is definitely wagging the tail.

We bring in a manager for Europe and tell him the league is more important.

Finish 17th and take our chances in the semis please. That's what I would take, the trophy for 9th is rubbish anyway.

You should be thrown out of FIFA, whiner. They're in UEFA due to the political situation, seeing as them qualifying for every World Cup due to Arab teams refusing to play them isn't really viable in the 2010s.

Surprised as I'm usually envious about missing away games, but I've absolutely zero jealousy about those off to this one! Not appealing at all. Have a great time to the 300 traveling though and make you sure bring back the 3 points! Will be watching at about 3am my time.

I assure you we're having a great time. :D

World leaders arriving in Jerusalem for Friday's funeral. Expect security to be ramped up a few levels.

There are a pile of hasidic Jews gathering for some kind of prayer thing as well, no problem with the transport though, I have been reliably informed by a Romanian taxi driver. :D

Edited by The9

You should be thrown out of FIFA, whiner. They're in UEFA due to the political situation, seeing as them qualifying for every World Cup due to Arab teams refusing to play them isn't really viable in the 2010s.

I'm not surprised the Arab states won't play them. Israel was created by ethnic cleansing and even murdering British Soldiers.