Be'er Sheva vs Saints

Lighthouse

Very poor first half but we looked a lot better when Tadic came on. I think our problem is we are lacking a CM who can run with the ball and get forwards. Jwp has done too little for me. Bring on someone who will get the ball forwards not backwards which he tends to do.

He's been shocking and to think some of the people on here reckon he's better than Cedric . He's not the only one mind . Classie & Targett shocking , long pretty average & Redmond flattered to deceive . Only OR at his best tonight , the rest need a kick up the rear end

One game where Martina has played worse than Cedric.

Over half a season where he played better than him.

BHS dominating possession and owning mid-field. Too much being asked of Romeu with lightweights Clasie and Ward-Prowse around him underlying that with the amount of games we have our midfield is not strong enough. Nothing up forward with the poor supply - Long and Redmond out of sorts; Hesketh off was the right move, and both full backs have their hands full. Only VVD, Yoshida and Romeu standing up at the moment. Despite the Leicester game we need Hojbjerg on for Clasie or Ward-Prowse. A point at the moment would be a good result.

Puel's away strategy seems to be to play it cool first half. try to control the game, keep it tight, don't waste all our energy. then dial it up second half as the opposition tire. we've seen it work well the last few games. let's see what happens now. My money's on 1-1, Long to claim a late equalizer after they score from a set-piece.

Watched that first half on a poor stream. VVD should've scored, and that Clasie shot was a promising attack but a poor ending. We've been poor today but can take solace that we're still level, and that Sparta are beating Inter.

Feel for Hesketh, big game too much for him. Keep him in the League Cup for now. We're losing in midfield and our passing is awful, need Hoj on before long I reckon. I've barely seen Redmond tonight, but that might be because the stream I'm watching is so out of focus. Hopefully we're better second half. Beer Sheva look organised but we can still beat them.

Has Yoshida been our best player so far? Am I seeing that right?

Watched that first half on a poor stream. VVD should've scored, and that Clasie shot was a promising attack but a poor ending. We've been poor today but can take solace that we're still level, and that Sparta are beating Inter.

Feel for Hesketh, big game too much for him. Keep him in the League Cup for now. We're losing in midfield and our passing is awful, need Hoj on before long I reckon. I've barely seen Redmond tonight, but that might be because the stream I'm watching is so out of focus. Hopefully we're better second half. Beer Sheva look organised but we can still beat them.

Has Yoshida been our best player so far? Am I seeing that right?

Repeat from above sorry..

gamezone 5 on sportsmania is an excellent HD stream - English commentary

SM is also showing BTSports3 but thats much lower quality

Worth noting that while a draw is usually a poor result in the premier league (often better to gamble and go for all 3 even if it means you lose), in a small group competition a draw is much more valuable. Although you still only get 1 point, by holding the opposition also to just 1 point, you really increase chances of qualification.

We've gone away to a team that hasn't lost at their new stadium and not looked troubled. I never thought this would be an entertaining all action goalfest TBH. We were always looking to just nick one and not lose, I reckon, while keeping our powder relatively dry for Leicester.

We were troubled throughout the entire first half, but looked a lot better since Tadic has come on.

I promise you its us making them look good.

No, they are tidy and well organised. Not world beaters but they are a pretty good side.

We were troubled throughout the entire first half, but looked a lot better since Tadic has come on.

No, they are tidy and well organised. Not world beaters but they are a pretty good side.

Not really they had more of the ball but didn't do much with it never felt like they were going to score in the first half (though it didn't feel like we would either TBF).