Rumours of takeover/investment interest

eling-saint

Apparently the Premier League have reiterated its stance last week about the lack of finance Lander has to buy the club let alone anything else.

The players all read the article about the corrupt chinese fella and dont understand how talk has continued despite the PL saying no months ago.

Apparently the Premier League have reiterated its stance last week about the lack of finance Lander has to buy the club let alone anything else.

The players all read the article about the corrupt chinese fella and dont understand how talk has continued despite the PL saying no months ago.

Source?

Just take his word for it.

It's true.

If it were true then it suggest KL is just looking to get rid of the club and isnt overly bothered who to, which would be a big concern.

If these guys are the best thats on offer then thats a worry.

What makes anyone think gives a single ****?

She very very rarely goes to games, has put next to nothing into a club she got for free.

Do we expect her to do the right thing as her dad seemed like a nice guy?

She will sell to the person prepared to pay the most. Just like we would if selling a house.

What makes anyone think gives a single ****?

She very very rarely goes to games, has put next to nothing into a club she got for free.

Do we expect her to do the right thing as her dad seemed like a nice guy?

She will sell to the person prepared to pay the most. Just like we would if selling a house.

Patchy at best. 4/10.

'More of the same this summer' if players want to leave they will do that as before and no new owner would be able to stop that.

If a new owner did arrive with significant commercial revenue that would still take a number of years before it worked and players wanting to leave are walking into clubs that they think will win cups and medals asap.

Interesting that after the talk of alledged dodgy Lander-stuff that we haven't put a positive spin piece since.

We normally wait for some feel good action or results before delivering our spin.

If we get any kind of result against Liverpool (or Arsenal or united) I'd expect to see some articles drop.

Feel good must make us more likely to eat spin.

Could Vvd be a big player in the takeover ? I mean with the club valued around 200m and him being a saleable asset worth about 50m could him staying or leaving have an impact on the deal !?

Could Vvd be a big player in the takeover ? I mean with the club valued around 200m and him being a saleable asset worth about 50m could him staying or leaving have an impact on the deal !?

The new owners will probably need to sell him to off set some of the debt they wracked up to buy the club....

Any chance of uploading a quick photo of the scene using your smartphone kind sir?

Sadly not as I'm not there in person. The mole is the sister in law, whose house backs onto the training ground. She's going to wander up the and be nosey!

I thought the Lander deal was dead because the top man had been bribing some bent politician who was executed.

Hardly looks good on your CV when trying to past the FPPT.

Is KL really entertaining the idea of relinquishing the ownership to him or is it smoke and mirrors while a deal is done with someone else?

Sportsmen/women are in it for the money, I accept that, but their prime motivation is winning. VVD will win nothing at Saints, however at Chelsea..............? As some have pointed out it will take years to grow our club into the club we want it to be.

Sportsmen/women are in it for the money, I accept that, but their prime motivation is winning. VVD will win nothing at Saints, however at Chelsea..............? As some have pointed out it will take years to grow our club into the club we want it to be.

win stuff in years? it will never happen, but I accept that.

Even Liverpool and Spurs have just one league cup to their name in past decade.

My concern, and that of a lot of people is simply that they don't seem to have a lot of money - in PL terms. And so if they don't have a lot, then they are going to be more interested in making money and taking it out than putting it in.

I think we will be confronted with the sight of a grinning Chinese guy walking around the pitch waving to the stands, where he will be met with very half-hearted applause and general suspicion.

My concern, and that of a lot of people is simply that they don't seem to have a lot of money - in PL terms. And so if they don't have a lot, then they are going to be more interested in making money and taking it out than putting it in.

I think we will be confronted with the sight of a grinning Chinese guy walking around the pitch waving to the stands, where he will be met with very half-hearted applause and general suspicion.

Since they've apparently been trying to raise financing for the deal in China, there seems to be a real possibility that they have *no* money, and that the whole takeover is going to be funded purely on debt. Looking at the state of modern football ownership, I'd argue that a reasonable rule of thumb is that if you have to scrabble around for money to buy into the premier league, you can't afford it.

If the new owners se the club as a way to make money off the PL gravy train it isn't going to be pretty. If the new owners don't get things right all the hard work of the last 7 years could be undone very quickly.

If the new owners se the club as a way to make money off the PL gravy train it isn't going to be pretty. If the new owners don't get things right all the hard work of the last 7 years could be undone very quickly.

Blackburn Rovers MK II

This is the big fear for me. I would far rather have the pragmatic stability offered by Katharina then a riskier alternative.

This is the big fear for me. I would far rather have the pragmatic stability offered by Katharina then a riskier alternative.

She's the one choosing to sell and deciding that the Chinese can provide that stability. We've been told that any sale would be done in the long-term interests of the club.