Saints 1 Hapoel Be'er Sheva 1 - Match & Meltdown Thread

St Chalet

Why are we playing so deep

Another abject performance from us so far

This is HBS from Israel Ffs

Starting to think Puel is genuinely clueless

Hoping this little rant brings a goal but **** me we are awful to watch this season

Thought you said 3-0 based on your expert analysis of the lineup and complex regression analysis of the mean number of changes compared to Leicester.

It seems Redmond is getting all the flak, yet at least he is trying to be positive. It's pointless him running at their defenders all the time as we have no-one else who can keep up with him. Our centre midfield three have no attacking threat whatsoever and appear quite happy to play sidewards and backwards. Hojbjerg is simply wasted - he is the closest we have to a number 10 and yet Puel asks him to play so defensive. We are predictable and we lack any intelligent movement. Disappointing evening so far.

This is desperate stuff.

Our only reliable goalscorer is now crocked for several weeks.

Les and and Puel have really f**ked things up...

So Austin getting hurt is Les and Puel's fault?

But haven't you been screaming for him to start each game?

If he plays, he's at risk to get hurt, that's just football, nothing LR or CP can do.

My god, this is utter, utter s***e. Have we forgotten how to run, how to play with passion and actually try to entertain/win games.

This style of football makes me want to puke - absolutely F*****g awful stuff.

Slow, ponderous and no threat up front at all. Redmonds 'shot' just about sums Saints up for me these days.....