Saints 0 Wolves 2 (Carabao Cup)

SuperSAINT

Franny didn't get that many clear cut chances to score, even Tadic's tap ins are unconvincing and nervy affairs for him.

Tadic never used to lack confidence like this, did he? Always thought he liked to have a pop. What's happened to him?

Its surely no co-inidence that in all these 0-0's Tadic has played in most of them. Was good a few seasons back but he's just a nothing player these days -- i'd have Boufal ahead of him and even look to get a lad like Sims more game time

Not convinced by Tadic, Boufal or Redmond but Tadic would be the first one I'd get rid of. We should offload him at the earliest opportunity. There must be a better option out there.

Remember when he was linked with a big money move to Arsenal?

Tadic never used to lack confidence like this, did he? Always thought he liked to have a pop. What's happened to him?

He's always looked for the pass first, would sometimes explain his tendency to delay shots, and the copious number of "just hit it man!" posts on here as a result. Never thought he was actually bad at finishing though when it came to the crunch. He certainly seems to have lost confidence in that area.

i would take the 75m for VVD now, move Tadic on as well and look to get a creative, goal scoring no 10 with Boufal and Redmond either side. Otherwise on the evidence so far this season is going to a carbon copy of the second half of last year

i would take the 75m for VVD now, move Tadic on as well and look to get a creative, goal scoring no 10 with Boufal and Redmond either side. Otherwise on the evidence so far this season is going to a carbon copy of the second half of last year

We're not going to get £75m for VVD.