Spurs v Saints Thread

Heisenberg

Kane has scored 47 goals in the time since Shane Long last scored a goal. Brilliant.

You'll find finely balanced head to head comparisons like this throughout today's starting line ups. As another example there is barely a fag paper's width of difference in quality between Lloris and Forster.

Another chance missed to play five at the back by using Pied as RB with three CBS and two up front, Gabbiadini and Long. At least we have the most solid middle three with Lemina, Hojbjerg and Romeo. It seems that Van-Dijk is definitely off, as why otherwise wouldn't you play him? I just hope that we don't sell him to Scousehampton.

God knows where the goals will come from us, but we do have some pace, provided that the ball gets that far upfield.

You'll find finely balanced head to head comparisons like this throughout today's starting line ups. As another example there is barely a fag paper's width of difference in quality between Lloris and Forster.

If there was he'd drop it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something I've noticed from the first 6 minutes:

When Spurs have the ball [in midfield] they know instinctively where their team mates are;

When we have it, we spend 2-3 seconds looking to see where our team mates are.

What on earth are we doing in training??

Er, that was close... again.