Spurs v Saints Thread

Heisenberg

Forster must be the most expensive wheelie bin in history.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Precisely. Might as well put a large sack of potatoes in the net and save ourselves 100k a week. He's approaching Gazzaniga levels at the moment - a few decent saves but a huge number of basic errors.

Replica of the first 20 v Hudds until Austin scored against the run of play. Hudds should have been 2-0 up easily. Morale looked dreadful, no effort whatsoever to stop Kane’s goal but only upside is that this will be a few and nowhere for even Reed to hide now. Media will be adding to our voices in insisting MP must go

It's not the errors, all keepers make them. It's the same issue it's been since he arrived. Just insanely slow feet. He's a giant keeper who can't move around his goal. That won't change. Bizarre a premier league club's scouts and coaches didn't pick up on it, and still don't seem to.

I like him, he seems a good guy, he gets by making himself big and when confident he's a passable top flight keeper, but still reliant on a very good defensive set up. If Burnley had had him instead of Heaton last season they'd have been bottom.

I'm not sure all keepers make as many basic mistakes as Forster has over the last two seasons. He has been awful since the start of the Puel season.

He's stealing a living as a top flight keeper IMO.

Replica of the first 20 v Hudds until Austin scored against the run of play. Hudds should have been 2-0 up easily. Morale looked dreadful, no effort whatsoever to stop Kane’s goal but only upside is that this will be a few and nowhere for even Reed to hide now. Media will be adding to our voices in insisting MP must go

Already are. Lawro on BBC saying vultures are circling.

Too many changes every game. Not just peripheral, but basic 'engine room' changes.

Can't have consistency and positive team play like that.