Saints v Spurs - Match Thread

St Chalet

No pressure, just getting it on target would've been enough.

Nope.

Gotta take those chances.

I said that, got to take those chances. And Lemina's tame shot just now.

We're Playing well but you know a Spurs goal next and we'll capitulate. Need to get our noses back in front. Attack is the best form of defence.

Might I suggest sending off a Saint for a first offence whilst letting Dembele hack, elbow and clatter all game?

That'll be it.

Surprised JWP wasn't carded for leaving his foot in earlier - even though he was being rugby tackled at the time.

Dembele will have his fouls reset at half time so nothing in the 1st half will count towards a potential card.

All Saints fouls will be carried over.

We’ve looked good today, just like in the first half at Watford.

Tottenham have been quite poor really. The question is what will Pochettino do to change it, and how will Pellegrino react?

We know that Poch has no Plan B. Unfortunately Pellegrino's plan B is "go out and play worse second half, lads", so he might not need one.

Commentator a bit of a comedian, “Redmond...on the bench, of course he has World Cup...”.
Every single week pundits, commentators and even neutral fans rave about him and when he's on the bench are bewildered as if that's why we're so low down. I really don't understand it.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Stephens is not premier league standard. Sure he's solid enough for Championship and against some of the lower level teams, but gets shown up when he comes up against a top class striker. It's quite telling of all the younger English centre backs, you never hear of any links to clubs wanting to buy Stephens.