Opening day Fixtures

EkonOkereke

So are we saying it’s possible this info I was sent was fake? I’ll be furious if so.
Dont be stupid of course it's not fake info. 100% legit I would think. Nothing fake here. Man U first game of the season, can't wait.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Dont be stupid of course it's not fake info. 100% legit I would think. Nothing fake here. Man U first game of the season, can't wait.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Me too. 867 days or something since we beat them or something. Was written on the newspaper the chips were wrapped in but you spilled curry sauce all over it, can quite read it now.

I've finished my dinner now. Quality.

What's the best nightspot for a solo business traveller on Keekorok Rd? Just want to, you know, release a bit of tension.

Liddos definitely. I'll post up a pic from 2014 to prove it.

Yeah, ive gone with Liddos. Bit seedy but I'm up for it. When in Rome and all that.

Had a lot of wine with dinner so asked for something non-alcoholic and they brought me this superb fruit drink, I watched them make it.

They took an apricot a guava and a mango, then they picked a passion fruit and Mandarin. Real sun, fun and goodness. Delicious. In the bar they said it's more of a drink from a bit further West in Africa where they all drink it.

Didn't catch the name if it though. Anyone on the forum know it?

Yeah, ive gone with Liddos. Bit seedy but I'm up for it. When in Rome and all that.

Had a lot of wine with dinner so asked for something non-alcoholic and they brought me this superb fruit drink, I watched them make it.

They took an apricot a guava and a mango, then they picked a passion fruit and Mandarin. Real sun, fun and goodness. Delicious. In the bar they said it's more of a drink from a bit further West in Africa where they all drink it.

Lovely stuff - some child soldiers made it for me when I was last out in the Congo.

Yes thanks. Do you keep a diary based on my life?

Kenya, Spain, Uganda, Kenya. Tomorrow: Kenya, England, France, Kenya.

When you reach the top like i have, life is like this.

Love and Light.

Nobody needs to keep a diary on your life because you are doing that for us,by the bloody minute .

Drinking that, you might get mistaken for one of those Fulani herdsmen. Make sure you are "tooled up".

Fuck off you boring cunt.

Who runs this site now, Steve Grant? I appreciate he’s busy but some poor bastards continue to pay a fiver for reading this crap.

This. Glad I haven’t wasted any money on this.

Anyone know a decent Saints forum where I can read about the club instead of rubbish?

Just making a prediction.

I reckon Heisenburg truly is Ekon.

Ekon never seems to reply to Heisenburg’s posts because it would be simply like replying to himself.

I also think there is a Chinese forum poster in the offing- probably at a stage right now where his fake facebook and twitter is being made before he creates his account.

*conspiracy over*