Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

3 hours ago, cloggy saint said:

Just when I think this piece of human shit can't sink any lower he always manages to surprise me. I'm also surprised that the sniveling turd Hannity dared risk his dear leader's wrath with this line of questioning.

I think even Fox News has woken up to the fact that Putin is a bigger enemy than Biden

Edited by whelk

30 minutes ago, Picard said:

Are you still denying the existence of the Hunter Biden laptop?

Any story that brings you, Scally, and Alexei76 together with Rudi Giuliani, Fox News, and Sky Australia has to be, at best, suspect. And as for 'still denying', I have neither confirmed or denied it's existence. However, I like this take on the affair.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/18/forgotten-and-ignored-context-emergence-hunter-biden-laptop-story/

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

I refer you to my previous post. I wouldn't trust Sky Australia to tell me the sun is in the sky.

How about the New York Times 😅 Try doing some research, this story shows just how much the mainstream media and big tech lie. Because it doesn't suit your narrative you immediately dismiss it

20 minutes ago, scally said:

How about the New York Times 😅 Try doing some research, this story shows just how much the mainstream media and big tech lie. Because it doesn't suit your narrative you immediately dismiss it

I have done 'research', and have formed my opinion accordingly without 'immeciately' dismissing anything. How anybody can trust Rudy Giuliani is beyond me, but you are entitled to believe whatever you want. Just remember to keep wearing your tinfoil hat.

Edited by badgerx16

13 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

I have done 'research', and have formed my opinion accordingly without 'immeciately' dismissing anything. How anybody can trust Rudy Giuliani is beyond me, but you are entitled to believe whatever you want. Just remember to keep wearing your tinfoil hat.

You've done no research, the New York Times who denied it at the time are now admitting it's not Russian disinformation. You keep your head buried in the sand though

10 minutes ago, scally said:

You've done no research, the New York Times who denied it at the time are now admitting it's not Russian disinformation. You keep your head buried in the sand though

We will have to agree to disagree. I do not subscribe to the Global Conspiracy driven by the "MSM", you do. I am not going to try to change your opinion, no amount of reference to Fox News, SKY Australia, or Rudy Giuliani will change mine.

Have a nice day.

I find it hilarious seeing all these whiny Trump supporters complaining that he only lost the election because his team's desperate attempts to discredit their opponents didn't work, as if that is some kind of moral victory.

They are willing to overlook mountains of evidence about dodgy dealings within the Trump business empire, but as soon as there's the slightest hint of it from the opposition? "Waaaaah! It's not fair!"

Edited by Sheaf Saint

13 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

I find it hilarious seeing all these whiny Trump supporters complaining that he only lost the election because his team's desperate attempts to discredit their opponents didn't work, as if that is some kind of moral victory.

They are willing to overlook mountains of evidence about dodgy dealings within the Trump business empire, but as soon as there's the slightest hint of it from the opposition? "Waaaaah! It's not fair!"

The thing is, what the NYT has actually said is that some of the emails on the laptop in question have been verified as Hunter Biden's. It has not said the laptop is his, or that the laptop was actually used to send or receive the messages. According to the Washington Post, the only eye witness to HB depositing the laptop in the repair shop is almost blind.

8 minutes ago, scally said:

It's not really about Trump though, it's about Hunter and Joe Biden

It is about allegations about Hunter Biden, the bulk of which are yet to be shown to have substance.

On the other hand, this is a rich person with political connections, who is claimed to be corrupt. Hardly a shocking revelation.

6 hours ago, Guided Missile said:

And they say Germans don't have a sense of humour:

Credit where it's due, that is actually quite impressive, I mean, trump went for a word with 3 syllables and nailed it. Hem-i-sphere, wonder how long he had to practice before getting it right, I wonder if he knows what it means?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Worth looking at this video where Trump calls out Germany 4 years ago. The damage that the liberal media and political parties have done to Western civilisation since then have cost 100's of thousands of lives. It could soon be millions, if Germany don't get real. I could have posted this on the Brexit thread, but I would think everyone can now see the value of the EU. France, Germany and Italy worth fuck all, when it comes to mutual defence.

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Guided Missile said:

Worth looking at this video where Trump calls out Germany 4 years ago. The damage that the liberal media and political parties have done to Western civilisation since then have cost 100's of thousands of lives. It could soon be millions, if Germany don't get real. I could have posted this on the Brexit thread, but I would think everyone can now see the value of the EU. France, Germany and Italy worth fuck all, when it comes to mutual defence.

Thick twat doesn't understand the difference between the EU, an economic consortium, and NATO, a mutual defence pact.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dotard gave a speech at the National Rifle Association’s (NRA) convention demanding teachers should be armed. Dotard's speech came three days after teen shooter Salvador Ramos gunned down 19 children and two adults at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.

He recited the names of the 21 Texas mass shooting victims at the NRA. Each name was interspersed with the funereal sound of a gong. If this was not enough, Trump hailed the NRA in his speech and ended his remarks with his signature clenched fists and “cha-cha-cha” dance move.

anigif_original-22341-1446992718-4.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2022 at 08:13, Guided Missile said:

Who's 

On 24/03/2022 at 09:32, Guided Missile said:

And they say Germans don't have a sense of humour:

Who's laughing now, guys? Read the comments to my posts and eat your words as you all struggle to pay your gas bills. 

On 13/07/2022 at 17:50, Whitey Grandad said:

You still don’t understand the EU and you never will. The EU was never about defence.

I understand the EU and NATO little better than you:

The Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP) enables the Union to take a leading role in peace-keeping operations, conflict prevention and in the strengthening of the international security. It is an integral part of the EU's comprehensive approach towards crisis management, drawing on civilian and military assets.

At the Cologne European Council  in June 1999, EU leaders agreed that "the Union must have the capacity for autonomous action, backed by credible military forces, the means to decide to use them, and the readiness to do so, in order to respond to international crises without prejudice to actions by NATO".

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

Following the raid on Mar-a-lago "Nothing like this has ever happened to a president of the United States before." donald trump.

Could that be because no other president of the United States has been an incompetent criminal before you?

Perhaps it hasn’t happened before because he’s no longer president? Do you think it’s time someone told him?

• Like 1