Cressida Dick

Guided Missile

While a teacher being in hiding and mass protests are clearly over the top, dodgy Jenrick posing in front of a flag sent to him by central office and a portrait of the Queen, telling us that you should be able to show a picture of anything to kids in a classroom is a man clearly off his trolley and wildly incompetent.

Any teachers out there want to follow that insane suggestion and see where it leads?

He was less annoying when he was caught out with his little piggy snout in the taxpayer trough, coughing up treats for billionaire developers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rallyboy said:

While a teacher being in hiding and mass protests are clearly over the top, dodgy Jenrick posing in front of a flag sent to him by central office and a portrait of the Queen, telling us that you should be able to show a picture of anything to kids in a classroom is a man clearly off his trolley and wildly incompetent.

Any teachers out there want to follow that insane suggestion and see where it leads?

He was less annoying when he was caught out with his little piggy snout in the taxpayer trough, coughing up treats for billionaire developers.

The Tories have pitched themselves as anti political correctness, woke, culture wars or whatever it's called nowadays and I think it's a tactic that will work for them. So expect to see this response union jack and this response a lot more.

In my opinion there does need to be a sensible rebalancing on these cultural issues but I hope this is done in a clam manner and the Tories won't look to incite culture wars trying to chase votes. 

The school have apologised, the teacher has been suspended, they have made their point, what more do these protesters want. They should he dispersed and reminded that they live in a pluralist society and that their religion doesn't trump the law. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Third night of protests in Bristol 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56542893

Detective super cop aintclever's tactic of leaving them alone until they get bored and go home didn't work so well on Sunday, looks like they've been encouraged to come back for rounds two and three.

Yeah because policing riots in Bristol is the same as policing a bunch of soppy Londoner women holding a candlelight vigil for a murder victim. :lol:

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Yeah because policing riots in Bristol is the same as policing a bunch of soppy Londoner women holding a candlelight vigil for a murder victim. :lol:

No justice, no peace, fuck the police. 

Some officers in Bristol are clearly totally out of control, have lost all judgement and have been battering anything that crosses their path.

Their actions bring the police into disrepute, it gives a soft excuse to the dangerous nutters who are attacking them and the pictures make the UK look fucking terrible across the world.

And don't anyone bother defending the behaviour of the minority of officers who have gone rogue, we've all seen the footage, save your breath, it's no hill to die on. 

They should have saved that level  of violence for the dangerous protesters who deserve everything coming to them.

19 hours ago, aintforever said:

You should have told the police that and given them the benefit of your clearly superior intelligence and tactics when it comes to policing demonstrations, protests and vigils as it looks like they don't know.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56477887

Riot police in full protective gear formed a barricade in front of the station, but the officers didn't engage with the protesters at all.

They stood by as their shields and vans were daubed with graffiti - some of it profane and some of it hostile towards the police themselves and Home Secretary Priti Patel.

Presumably they were just letting them light their candles and shit and waiting for them to get bored and go home.

Who knew that a peaceful protest could turn violent - obviously they needed detective super cop aintclever in their ranks to learn them good and proper!

On 14/03/2021 at 12:22, Guided Missile said:

The thread is about how useless Dick is in regard to doing her job, which is preventing crime and protecting the public, who pay her inflated and undeserved salary. She seems to think the police force is about policing the public to make sure we are all obeying the law by the use of force in that regard.

Her decision to deploy the Met in the way she did to attempt the dispersal of a peaceful vigil, in respect to a young women, allegedly killed by one of her own force, just shows why her judgement led to the killing of de Menezes, as the officer directly in charge that morning. She's toast and it's long overdue. She'll be gone by the end of next week.

Is this another to add to anti-nostradamus' prediction record ?

• Like 1

Dick discharged. Mets Clapham protest response has been exonerated by an independent review https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/met-police-acted-appropriately-at-sarah-everard-vigil-review-finds-12260633

Khan criticised for bashing Dick in public, without knowing all the facts.

The report mentions the poor optics of arresting women, strange thing for what was an equal rights protest. 

4 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Dick discharged. Mets Clapham protest response has been exonerated by an independent review https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/met-police-acted-appropriately-at-sarah-everard-vigil-review-finds-12260633

Khan criticised for bashing Dick in public, without knowing all the facts.

The report mentions the poor optics of arresting women, strange thing for what was an equal rights protest. 

I'm sure aintforever will be along in a minute to tell us who wrong the view is.

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

I'm sure aintforever will be along in a minute to tell us who wrong the view is.

He’s trying to work out who to side with, a lesbian bird or a Muslim leftie. It may take a while,  and no doubt he’s performing mental gymnastics to somehow back both of them. 

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

Ah bless, my stalker is back! It’s cute that you spend your time wondering about my posts, little bit weird tho.

I don’t really disagree with the report, it’s as predictable as your stalking. It doesn’t mean the police made the right decision, just means they didn’t use excessive force when confronting and forcing the people to leave the vigil.

If the aim was to reduce the risk of spreading they failed, all they achieved was a public relations disaster.

21 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Ah bless, my stalker is back! It’s cute that you spend your time wondering about my posts, little bit weird tho.

I don’t really disagree with the report, it’s as predictable as your stalking. It doesn’t mean the police made the right decision, just means they didn’t use excessive force when confronting and forcing the people to leave the vigil.

If the aim was to reduce the risk of spreading they failed, all they achieved was a public relations disaster.

Yes, it probably is a bit sad I wonder what ridiculous comment you’re going to come out with next. What’s even sadder is that you never disappoint 

13 minutes ago, whelk said:

The LA police who beat up Rodney King were cleared.  Clearly they acted fine and was proportionate response.

Okay because one Police enquiry thousands of miles away 30 years ago was wrong that mean they all must be. 

28 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Ah Saintsweb. Who got beaten up or wrongfully arrested is more important than whether it was justified or not.  Last thing we need is uppity women, dykes most of them. And those darkies

Ah saintsweb, where people can break the law and people will bend over backwards to make excuses for them, as long as they’re not white, straight and male

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

He’s trying to work out who to side with, a lesbian bird or a Muslim leftie. It may take a while,  and no doubt he’s performing mental gymnastics to somehow back both of them. 

Yep.  He's like an open book!

1 hour ago, aintforever said:

Just let them light their candles and shit, eh?

24 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Ah saintsweb, where people can break the law and people will bend over backwards to make excuses for them, as long as they’re not white, straight and male

You've turned into a flabby outraged gammon 20 years ahead of time. 

Edited by buctootim
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Yep, like other forces did in other vigils around the country.

Other vigils didn’t have a large group behaving aggressively  throwing objects at the police 

Edited by Turkish

8 minutes ago, aintforever said:

They might have done if the plod had waded in and forced them to go home.

Think very slowly for a minute. Why do you think at Clapham plod waded in and forced them to go home? I’ll even help you by posting a link to the met police statement so you don’t even have to look it up yourself. Read it if yo I can, I’m sure we can help you with the big words 

https://news.met.police.uk/news/statement-from-ac-helen-ball-following-events-in-clapham-common-423210

45 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Think very slowly for a minute. Why do you think at Clapham plod waded in and forced them to go home? I’ll even help you by posting a link to the met police statement so you don’t even have to look it up yourself. Read it if yo I can, I’m sure we can help you with the big words 

https://news.met.police.uk/news/statement-from-ac-helen-ball-following-events-in-clapham-common-423210

They waded in to prevent a Covid risk (despite the fact that the vast majority of people had already left when asked)  yet their actions caused more people to gather the following evening to protest - creating a Covid risk. They achieved nothing except piss off a load of soppy Londoners.

10 minutes ago, aintforever said:

They waded in to prevent a Covid risk (despite the fact that the vast majority of people had already left when asked)  yet their actions caused more people to gather the following evening to protest - creating a Covid risk. They achieved nothing except piss off a load of soppy Londoners.

"Those who gathered were spoken to by officers on a number of occasions and over an extended period of time. We repeatedly encouraged those who were there to comply with the law and leave. Regrettably, a small minority of people began chanting at officers, pushing and throwing items. 

"After speaking with officers, the vast majority of people quickly left. Four arrests have been made for public order offences and for breaches of the Health Protection Regulations.

Did they? I’ll even paste and highlight the relevant bit for you to make it really, really easy. 

Edited by Turkish

One officer who was at the vigil, Met Police Sergeant Imogen Hirst, said she was "hit three times in the chest" and there was "a lot of pushing and shoving".

"There's actually body-worn [footage] where I'm saying to this person who assaulted me 'madam don't hit me, please don't hit me' and she continued to hit me before I gently pushed her out of the way," she said.

"The verbal abuse I heard was the worst. I've worked tens and tens of demonstrations and I've never been verbally abused like that."

just a load of soppy women holding a peaceful vigil, ain’t that right aintclever.

Edited by Turkish

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

"Those who gathered were spoken to by officers on a number of occasions and over an extended period of time. We repeatedly encouraged those who were there to comply with the law and leave. Regrettably, a small minority of people began chanting at officers, pushing and throwing items. 

"After speaking with officers, the vast majority of people quickly left. Four arrests have been made for public order offences and for breaches of the Health Protection Regulations.

Did they? I’ll even paste and highlight the relevant bit for you to make it really, really easy. 

The bottom line is the fact the whole point in them wading in was to prevent a Covid risk yet they ended up creating one.

A thick old gammon like you is never going to side with a bunch of soppy London lefties so I don’t see the point in arguing any more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aintforever said:

The bottom line is the fact the whole point in them wading in was to prevent a Covid risk yet they ended up creating one.

A thick old gammon like you is never going to side with a bunch of soppy London lefties so I don’t see the point in arguing any more.

LOL, pull out the thick gammon line when proven wrong. I guess Pritti Patel is a gammon too. So are the met police. So are the watchdog that confirmed the response was entirely  correct. Or maybe we should Ignore all that and believe you because you’re right on woke 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/met-police-acted-appropriately-at-sarah-everard-vigil-review-finds-12260633

Edited by Turkish

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

Okay because one Police enquiry thousands of miles away 30 years ago was wrong that mean they all must be. 

I thought you like the comparison. You though the storming of Capitol Hill was just like anti Brexit marches right?

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

I thought you like the comparison. You though the storming of Capitol Hill was just like anti Brexit marches right?

Incorrect. I said the common denominator was both sides refusing to accept And tried to overturn a democratic vote. Unfortunately all you lot waded in and it became twisted to me saying the two events were exactly the same.

Edited by Turkish

3 hours ago, buctootim said:

Ah Saintsweb. Who got beaten up or wrongfully arrested is more important than whether it was justified or not.  Last thing we need is uppity women, dykes most of them. And those darkies

Is darkies now acceptable? Hard to keep up and read BAME is soon to be dropped. ‘Black Britain’ was mentioned a few times today

1 hour ago, aintforever said:

Wasn’t the next days protest the beginning of the kill the bill protests and what happened in Clapham was just used as an excuse? 

9 hours ago, Jonnyboy said:

Who knows. Experts in alt right trolling mainly. 

Certainly seems like the most logical progression for English football hooligans who become 'ex' hooligans, to take up a (mainly) online cause to ensure a continued white majority in America.  Can't think of anything else they would possibly do.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Wasn’t the next days protest the beginning of the kill the bill protests and what happened in Clapham was just used as an excuse? 

I wouldn't have clue who organised what but the Clapham shit-show definitely looked like it swelled the numbers:

https://www.cityam.com/londoners-protest-against-police-after-murder-of-sarah-everard/

Notabley: "Monday’s protest proceeded for several hours without the same heavy-handed police tactics, following widespread criticism of Saturday’s events"

Weird that the plod changed tactics for this one considering they handled Clapham so perfectly. :lol:

Edited by aintforever

4 hours ago, aintforever said:

I wouldn't have clue who organised what but the Clapham shit-show definitely looked like it swelled the numbers:

https://www.cityam.com/londoners-protest-against-police-after-murder-of-sarah-everard/

Notabley: "Monday’s protest proceeded for several hours without the same heavy-handed police tactics, following widespread criticism of Saturday’s events"

Weird that the plod changed tactics for this one considering they handled Clapham so perfectly. :lol:

Another own goal from aintclever!

Sunday's vigil proceeded for several hours without any police intervention - there's even a picture of the future queen lighting some candles and shit.

The tactics only changed once the protesters started giving speeches, hurling abuse etc.  Would have thought detective super cop aintclever would have been more clued up.  Apparently not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Cat said:

Haha, let's interview this bloke who is completely stoned and see how much sense he makes. 

I seem to remember when they interviewed a thick as fuck, drunk kid at an EDL march it was greeted with great joy on here as to look how fucking stupid they all are. Funnily enough that view isn't the same in this case.

17 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I seem to remember when they interviewed a thick as fuck, drunk kid at an EDL march it was greeted with great joy on here as to look how fucking stupid they all are. Funnily enough that view isn't the same in this case.

Not everyone at the recent protests are the same as the stoned bloke, vice versa with the drunk bloke at the EDL march. 

There are a number of stupid people on all sides. We're surely all intelligent enough to realise one person's views don't necessarily exactly represent those of their fellow protesters.

It's like saying all Saints fans believe every secondary school child has to have 2 Covid tests a week because Weston said so on the other thread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Not everyone at the recent protests are the same as the stoned bloke, vice versa with the drunk bloke at the EDL march. 

There are a number of stupid people on all sides. We're surely all intelligent enough to realise one person's views don't necessarily exactly represent those of their fellow protesters.

It's like saying all Saints fans believe every secondary school child has to have 2 Covid tests a week because Weston said so on the other thread. 

I completely agree, just being devils advocate and pointing out that people will excuse this bloke as not representing everyone, yet when it was the EDL bellend people couldn't slag him off quick enough saying they're all like that. 

26 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I completely agree, just being devils advocate and pointing out that people will excuse this bloke as not representing everyone, yet when it was the EDL bellend people couldn't slag him off quick enough saying they're all like that. 

Very true.  It was telling when watching a full-blown riot on TV, objects being thrown at mounted police that hospitalised a copper, being described as a 'largely peaceful' protest.