Coronavirus

whelk

16 minutes ago, egg said:

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope she's OK. 

Cheers mate she’s fine, just like a cold. Double vaccinated so hopefully won’t get any worse than that. Her sister, husband and daughter tested positive over the weekend and we were with them Thursday evening so fully expecting it to come my way pretty soon. 

2 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

And when I answer you will Welch and run off, making you look a bit silly really. Again. 

Go on then, call his bluff and for once answer a bloody question.

"Who benefits from the 30% death rate and subsequent crash in GDP ?"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

And when I answer you will Welch and run off, making you look a bit silly really. Again. 

And here was me thinking you might want to answer the question that’s pointing out the big obvious hole in your ‘theory’. It’s making you look a bit silly. Again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, whelk said:

So scientists acknowledging their projections were way off and trend is downward on all key stats. 

Not looking good for the predicted 100k positive tests by mid August!

I think they also need to give up with the pressure tactics regarding vaccines now, it's pretty obvious we're not going to see many more rolling their sleeves up, just 26k first doses yesterday.

12 hours ago, Jimmy_D said:

And here was me thinking you might want to answer the question that’s pointing out the big obvious hole in your ‘theory’. It’s making you look a bit silly. Again.

Oh dear. Point out one hole in my theory, most of which I have not even bothered to touch on as you are all far to system dependant and thus totally incapable of seeing outside state controlled media propaganda. As proven totally and utterly by someone's comments above about it being impossible as all scientists and doctors would have to collude. That has to be the most stupid in thought out comment in internet history. 

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Nope. No answer until I have a guarantee he will pay up. 

Here you go, here's a cast iron guarantee I'll pay up.

What's the chances you'll bottle it again and won't be able to come up with an answer as to what benefits over 57,000 people dying each and every day for the next year, will bring to the economy :mcinnes:

Oh dear. Point out one hole in my theory, most of which I have not even bothered to touch on as you are all far to system dependant and thus totally incapable of seeing outside state controlled media propaganda. As proven totally and utterly by someone's comments above about it being impossible as all scientists and doctors would have to collude. That has to be the most stupid in thought out comment in internet history. 

If the media is state controlled they are not doing a very good job.

ErpUF7lXUAAy_7O.thumb.jpg.8a12adc718e2e923ba696626d5b1cc73.jpg

Point out one hole in my theory,  

So now it is a THEORY rather than FACT ? As for holes, one simple example; the size of needle used for the vaccination is far too small for any micro-device to pass through.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

As proven totally and utterly by someone's comments above about it being impossible as all scientists and doctors would have to collude. That has to be the most stupid in thought out comment in internet history. 

You've posted up articles and Youtubes from scientists yourself.

Why aren't they colluding?

Edited by CB Fry

7 hours ago, CB Fry said:

You've posted up articles and Youtubes from scientists yourself.

Why aren't they colluding?

I expect he’ll say this is a fake and the Guardian and the government are colluding https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/04/fit-and-healthy-man-42-from-southport-who-rejected-vaccine-dies-of-covid

Should have been watching his daughter get married and have a family. 

14 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

The great big gaping holes in your ‘theory’, are that there’s no motivation to do it, it’d probably be impossible to carry out from a scientific point of view, it’d be impossible to actually carry out with no-one with first hand knowledge blowing the whistle, all available evidence is that nothing of the sort has been done, and there’s every motivation to do the complete opposite.

You’d have to be dumb as rocks to still be trying to push it and think you’d convince anyone at this point. Still, carry on, we’re all having a good laugh at how poorly you’re trolling here.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, saint1977 said:

I expect he’ll say this is a fake and the Guardian and the government are colluding https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/04/fit-and-healthy-man-42-from-southport-who-rejected-vaccine-dies-of-covid

Should have been watching his daughter get married and have a family. 

The end of that article;

"Dr Samantha Batt-Rawden, a senior intensive care registrar, said she had come across only one patient in critical care who had received both vaccination doses, and that the “vast majority” of people she was seeing were “completely unvaccinated”.

Batt-Rawden said it was difficult to witness the look of regret on patients’ faces when they became unwell and needed to go on a ventilator. “You can see it dawn on them that they potentially made the biggest mistake of their lives [in not getting the vaccine], which is really hard,” she said, adding that she had overheard people telling family members about their remorse."

14 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

On the contrary, the most ridiculous narrative in internet history must surely be this fantasy. There is no evidence for it, at all. The media in this country is far from being state controlled. While it may report the govt's official statements, it has always questioned and challenged governments regardless of political leanings. What you and your fellow enlightened souls are peddling is dangerous paranoia, if people decide against being vaccinated after buying into this, then catch C19 and die (it's happened), I'm sure you'd be happy to meet the grieving families and tell them it was the flu.  I think too much time spent on David Icke's website...

• Like 1

On 04/08/2021 at 13:39, Weston Super Saint said:

Here you go, here's a cast iron guarantee I'll pay up.

What's the chances you'll bottle it again and won't be able to come up with an answer as to what benefits over 57,000 people dying each and every day for the next year, will bring to the economy :mcinnes:

LOL. So you are guaranteeing me £1,000 in my UK Bank account as soon as I answer? LOL. Just how stupid and childish are you? Do you really expect me to believe that? There is not a chance in hell you will pay up. I doubt you have that kind of money anyway.

18 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

LOL. So you are guaranteeing me £1,000 in my UK Bank account as soon as I answer? LOL. Just how stupid and childish are you? Do you really expect me to believe that? There is not a chance in hell you will pay up. I doubt you have that kind of money anyway.

You're a properly shit troll mate. 

18 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

You asked for a guarantee, I gave you a cast iron guarantee, you can't get a better one than that.

I'm guessing that your reluctance to answer the question put to you has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of money in my bank account and everything to do with the fact you've realised you're a complete plank and have made yourself look particularly silly (again), and now you are tring to back track....

You simply can't answer the question because you know there is no logical answer.  It's fine, no one thinks any worse of you for your inability to answer the question because everyone already thought you were an utter bell end anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CollinsDic said:

It's quite simple - ca!! his bluff and answer the question. What have you got to lose ?

Why do you need someone to give you a thousand pounds for you to explain why the British government is working on a plan to kill 16m people in the next year or so?

Its almost like you want us all to die.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Why do you need someone to give you a thousand pounds for you to explain why the British government is working on a plan to kill 16m people in the next year or so?

Its almost like you want us all to die.

yeah thought the same yesterday - "I know how to save humanity, but I'm not going to tell you!"

Its Like Martin Luther King saying "I have a dream! But I cant be arsed to tell you lot about it 'cause you're too thick to understand..."

Edited by Plastic
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Was good to see you posting your thoughts about our transfer window on the main board yesterday. Tell me, considering your opinion that vaccinated people are all going to die in the next few years do you think the club should only buy un-vaccinated players? Let's face it, paying money for a vaccinated player who's going to snuff it in the near future wouldn't be great business sense would it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Trout-Tickler said:

Was good to see you posting your thoughts about our transfer window on the main board yesterday. Tell me, considering your opinion that vaccinated people are all going to die in the next few years do you think the club should only buy un-vaccinated players? Let's face it, paying money for a vaccinated player who's going to snuff it in the near future wouldn't be great business sense would it?

Leicester looking mighty silly now they've announced a stadium expansion. In the next year or so the population of Leicester is going to shrink from 357k to 250k so I reckon they might struggle to fill it by the time they've finished it.

Especially with all those funerals on Saturdays too.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

Leicester looking mighty silly now they've announced a stadium expansion. In the next year or so the population of Leicester is going to shrink from 357k to 250k so I reckon they might struggle to fill it by the time they've finished it.

Especially with all those funerals on Saturdays too.

They could cover the lost revenues by hosting funerals at the stadium before the matches, imagine the increased revenue they'd get from the hot dog sales of doing 20 funerals every match day not to mention picking up new fans from the surrounding areas that are looking for a football match to go to to cheer themselves after losing a loved one.

#everycloud #maximiserevnues #makehaywhilecovidsrife

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

You asked for a guarantee, I gave you a cast iron guarantee, you can't get a better one than that.

I'm guessing that your reluctance to answer the question put to you has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of money in my bank account and everything to do with the fact you've realised you're a complete plank and have made yourself look particularly silly (again), and now you are tring to back track....

You simply can't answer the question because you know there is no logical answer.  It's fine, no one thinks any worse of you for your inability to answer the question because everyone already thought you were an utter bell end anyway.

How childish can u be. There is no chance of you giving me £1,000 after I answer. If you can pay it into my lawyers escrow tomorrow and he sends me proof, I will answer right away. You won't. When I answer you will make up some silly excuse as to why the deal is null and void. Jeez how old are you?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

How childish can u be. There is no chance of you giving me £1,000 after I answer. If you can pay it into my lawyers escrow tomorrow and he sends me proof, I will answer right away. You won't. When I answer you will make up some silly excuse as to why the deal is null and void. Jeez how old are you?

Sure, give me the details of your lawyer's escrow, I'll transfer the money this afternoon.

Sorry I forgot to mention earlier but big thanks to Weston: me and him had a little side-bet on the date Danny Ings transfer would be announced- absolutely delighted i won that and quick as a flash he transferred me the £750 into my lawyers account this morning.

Great service mate, cheers - good luck in our £950 bet we've got going on the first goal time for Saturday's preseason friendly. My lawyer is ready to go just in case - fingers crossed 🤞 

29 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Sorry I forgot to mention earlier but big thanks to Weston: me and him had a little side-bet on the date Danny Ings transfer would be announced- absolutely delighted i won that and quick as a flash he transferred me the £750 into my lawyers account this morning.

Great service mate, cheers - good luck in our £950 bet we've got going on the first goal time for Saturday's preseason friendly. My lawyer is ready to go just in case - fingers crossed 🤞 

No worries, it's the least I could do.

After all, I've only got a 1 in 3 chance of surviving the next 12 months so not a lot of point hanging on to the money!  Hope you get to spend it in time as the mass deaths have to start in the next couple of days if the target is to be achieved!

• Like 2

On 02/08/2021 at 15:07, CollinsDic said:

So, when this super variant comes and kills 30% of you over the next year or so, you will still totally believe it was the virus and not the Vax. Lol. There is no helping some. 

Just a reminder of the question that has been continuosly avoided :suspicious:

On 02/08/2021 at 15:12, Jimmy_D said:

Out of interest, who benefits from this 30% death rate and the resulting massive drop in GDP?

Although I'm pretty sure that all Collins(the dick) has managed to do is confuse himself with an article (from the main stream media no less!) that he previously posted, which was merely speculation from SAGE that the virus 'could' mutate and become more deadly (at no point have they said this WILL happen, but hey, why let the truth get in the way of a crackpot conspiracy!).

It is a "realistic possibility" that a new Covid variant could emerge which could kill more than a third of the people it infects.

Documents published by the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) today have said that future strains of the novel coronavirus could be as deadly as MERS.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-covid-variant-could-kill-24656837?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Poor old collins, managing to confuse himself though, I suspect 'statistics' is a subject he didn't bother with, probably because someone told him it was all Government controlled anyway.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Just a reminder of the question that has been continuosly avoided :suspicious:

Although I'm pretty sure that all Collins(the dick) has managed to do is confuse himself with an article (from the main stream media no less!) that he previously posted, which was merely speculation from SAGE that the virus 'could' mutate and become more deadly (at no point have they said this WILL happen, but hey, why let the truth get in the way of a crackpot conspiracy!).

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-covid-variant-could-kill-24656837?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Poor old collins, managing to confuse himself though, I suspect 'statistics' is a subject he didn't bother with, probably because someone told him it was all Government controlled anyway.

30% mortality from an infection does not equate to 30% of the population dying from said infection. 866 deaths from MERS out of 2500 cases worldwide.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

They could cover the lost revenues by hosting funerals at the stadium before the matches, imagine the increased revenue they'd get from the hot dog sales of doing 20 funerals every match day not to mention picking up new fans from the surrounding areas that are looking for a football match to go to to cheer themselves after losing a loved one.

#everycloud #maximiserevnues #makehaywhilecovidsrife

It would be better than the half-time "entertainment" that we get at St Marys.

I've come across this type of behaviour before,

Gullible 290ac73ca79fd7ed039339efbeb2bd82ec289dced0b0d630d4644b737a49c6d4.jpg

• Like 2

Unless the State Controlled media both at home and abroad are providing us with even more duff information, the majority of health professionals are being vaccinated against Covid, as well as other diseases.
If the vaccinations wipe them out who is going to look after the unvaccinated when they get poorly from a variety of non Covid illnesses/accidents?

1 minute ago, spyinthesky said:

Unless the State Controlled media both at home and abroad are providing us with even more duff information, the majority of health professionals are being vaccinated against Covid, as well as other diseases.
If the vaccinations wipe them out who is going to look after the unvaccinated when they get poorly from a variety of non Covid illnesses/accidents?

They are getting the mind control jab. Everyone else is getting the 'cull the f*cktards' jab. Keep up!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

spacer.png

Could you do us a favour as I am like dead by asking MLG to say/post some nice words about my eternal soul?

Fuck me who would have thought Scientology is actually the truth?