Coronavirus

whelk

23 hours ago, Turkish said:

Yep about 50/50 most places I’ve been as well.

brother and sister in law and niece just tested positive we are due to go on holiday with them in 11 days!

On the bright side at least that is enough time go to recover I assume?

16 minutes ago, whelk said:

On the bright side at least that is enough time go to recover I assume?

They’ve had to move it. Not allowed to fly to Greece until 14 days out of isolation  none of us knew that rule 

Edited by Turkish

Likely this will as ever fall on deaf ears, but here goes anyway.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-covid-variant-could-kill-24656837?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Future planning is nicely underway so that when the vax starts to kill people they can say it is this new variant. Note also, Vaccines set to continue to be redeveloped for many years to come LOL. Can you honestly not see it? It is so clear now so so many millions that this is planned.

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

They’ve had to move it. Not allowed to fly to Greece until 14 days out of isolation  none of us knew that rule 

Are you still going? Maybe MLG and family could take their place?

9 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-covid-variant-could-kill-24656837?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Future planning is nicely underway so that when the vax starts to kill people they can say it is this new variant. Note also, Vaccines set to continue to be redeveloped for many years to come LOL. Can you honestly not see it? It is so clear now so so many millions that this is planned.

Give it a fucking rest, why don't you.

20 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

dosis sola facit venenum.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Give it a fucking rest, why don't you. 

This is so true. Seriously if you have not realised that something is not quite right after nearly 18 months I dont know what to say!! 🤔

If you still believe in the mainstream narrative, I have a few questions and can’t wait for a public enquiry ....... 

Explain how the flu disappeared but has been replaced with something which has the EXACT same symptoms.

Explain why they downgraded "Covid-19" from a high consequential infectious disease days before they declared a pandemic. March 2020 gov website 

Explain how they pulled the coronavirus Act 2020 legislation together in a matter of days, despite the act being several hundred pages long. 

Explain why they have completely changed normal practice and used criteria like "deaths for ANY reason within 28 days of a positive test" to classify a Covid-19 death

Explain why they banned autopsies of anyone dying from/with Covid-19. 

Explain why they changed the law to allow any practitioner to diagnose Covid through observation alone, even if it is done through video consultation. 

Explain how all cause mortality is at an all time low.

Explain how millions of protesters across the globe aren't getting sick with "Covid." 

Explain how this is the only crisis that needs an advertising campaign paired with a constant barrage of repetitive brainwashing propaganda on the TV and in the streets. 

Explain how hundreds of thousands of people marched through the streets of London for an afternoon last month but it wasn't once shown on ANY TV channel or reported in the mainstream press. 

Explain how thousands were yelling "shame on you" outside the BBC HQ in both London, Manchester and Cardiff last Saturday but it wasn't shown on the TV? 

Explain how the people who are wearing the masks and following the rules are the only ones who are catching "COVID". 

Explain how the creator of the PCR amplification tool is on record for stating that the PCR was not designed as a test for infectious diseases. 

Explain why they are using the PCR to diagnose an infectious disease. 

Explain why the concern has been changed from Covid deaths, to hospitalisations to Covid infections to Covid "cases" . 

Explain how the "anti-vaxxers" are being blamed for the rise in "cases" when the only people who could possibly be contributing to the statistics are the people who are getting the "test" in the first place. 

Explain why the hospitals were emptier than normal during the height of the "pandemic." 

Explain why whistleblowers are reporting that the hospitals are now filling up with vaccine adverse reactions but the MSM aren't reporting it. 

Explain why kids need to be vaccinated when, by your own definitions, Covid isn't dangerous to children. 

Explain, if all the vulnerable people have already been vaccinated, why do all the healthy people need to get vaccinated if you're already protected by your own vaccine and the recovery rate was already 99.96% without the vaccine. 

Explain why the average age of death with "Covid" (82.4 years) is higher than the average age of death without (81.5 years). 

Explain how you can get banned from Facebook and Twitter for sharing official government links. 

Explain why there are several class actions in progress, taking governments across the globe to court for crimes against humanity, but there is zero MSM coverage. 

Explain why most government leaders are reading from the same script. 

Explain how all the things that you were laughing at us for talking about last year are now becoming a reality this year e.g. vaccine passports and mass surveillance (NHS app). 

Explain why we have all the answers but you have nothing.'

1) Flu has not 'disappeared'

2) many viral diseases produce the same symptoms

I can't be arsed to respond to the rest of that cut&paste drivel, it doesn't merit the effort; why should people be expected to answer your questions when you never respond to those you are posed ?

Edited by badgerx16

4 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

Why are the Cubans, Russians, Chinese etc all in cahoots with Bill Gates (supposedly) et al and a range of Western Governments in producing vaccines when it is impossible for them to consistently agree on a wide range of other issues?

The International political shennanigins is just a smoke screen. Behind the scenes they are all puppets of the Elite. Come on, get with the program.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, whelk said:

Are you still going? Maybe MLG and family could take their place?

They’ve moved it to end of august we’re going to try but doubtful as separate booking so we’ll go anyway. I’ll send MLG the details, we could have a great time visiting all the ancient religious monuments 

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

They’ve moved it to end of august we’re going to try but doubtful as separate booking so we’ll go anyway. I’ll send MLG the details, we could have a great time visiting all the ancient religious monuments 

It will be a well organised itinerary for sure

3 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

1) Flu has not 'disappeared'

2) many viral diseases produce the same symptoms

I can't be arsed to respond to the rest of that cut&paste drivel, it doesn't merit the effort; why should people be expected to answer your questions when you never respond to those you are posed ?

I think you could have stated false for the others! total bollôcks but it is a funny list.

https://fullfact.org/online/pcr-test-mullis/

His questioning reminds me of Samuel Rowbotham and the Bedford Level Experiment. 

10 minutes ago, Doctoroncall said:

I think you could have stated false for the others! total bollôcks but it is a funny list.

https://fullfact.org/online/pcr-test-mullis/

His questioning reminds me of Samuel Rowbotham and the Bedford Level Experiment. 

If I thought for a second that there was at least one sentence in all of that that was genuinely his original thinking I might have responded further. As it is it is just a straight C&P of a viral(sic) trope being bandied about by Internet trolls and social inadequates.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

If I thought for a second that there was at least one sentence in all of that that was genuinely his original thinking I might have responded further. As it is it is just a straight C&P of a viral(sic) trope being bandied about by Internet trolls and social inadequates.

What, he pinched it from someone else? That's cheating.

So no grassy knoll then...?

6 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Explain why the average age of death with "Covid" (82.4 years) is higher than the average age of death without (81.5 years).

Out of a giant list of stupid questions, this is by far the stupidest. What point is this question even alluding to? COVID tends to kill older people? Ok, thanks for that! 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

This is so true. Seriously if you have not realised that something is not quite right after nearly 18 months I dont know what to say!! 🤔

If you still believe in the mainstream narrative, I have a few questions and can’t wait for a public enquiry ....... 

Explain how the flu disappeared but has been replaced with something which has the EXACT same symptoms.

Explain why they downgraded "Covid-19" from a high consequential infectious disease days before they declared a pandemic. March 2020 gov website 

Explain how they pulled the coronavirus Act 2020 legislation together in a matter of days, despite the act being several hundred pages long. 

Explain why they have completely changed normal practice and used criteria like "deaths for ANY reason within 28 days of a positive test" to classify a Covid-19 death

Explain why they banned autopsies of anyone dying from/with Covid-19. 

Explain why they changed the law to allow any practitioner to diagnose Covid through observation alone, even if it is done through video consultation. 

Explain how all cause mortality is at an all time low.

Explain how millions of protesters across the globe aren't getting sick with "Covid." 

Explain how this is the only crisis that needs an advertising campaign paired with a constant barrage of repetitive brainwashing propaganda on the TV and in the streets. 

Explain how hundreds of thousands of people marched through the streets of London for an afternoon last month but it wasn't once shown on ANY TV channel or reported in the mainstream press. 

Explain how thousands were yelling "shame on you" outside the BBC HQ in both London, Manchester and Cardiff last Saturday but it wasn't shown on the TV? 

Explain how the people who are wearing the masks and following the rules are the only ones who are catching "COVID". 

Explain how the creator of the PCR amplification tool is on record for stating that the PCR was not designed as a test for infectious diseases. 

Explain why they are using the PCR to diagnose an infectious disease. 

Explain why the concern has been changed from Covid deaths, to hospitalisations to Covid infections to Covid "cases" . 

Explain how the "anti-vaxxers" are being blamed for the rise in "cases" when the only people who could possibly be contributing to the statistics are the people who are getting the "test" in the first place. 

Explain why the hospitals were emptier than normal during the height of the "pandemic." 

Explain why whistleblowers are reporting that the hospitals are now filling up with vaccine adverse reactions but the MSM aren't reporting it. 

Explain why kids need to be vaccinated when, by your own definitions, Covid isn't dangerous to children. 

Explain, if all the vulnerable people have already been vaccinated, why do all the healthy people need to get vaccinated if you're already protected by your own vaccine and the recovery rate was already 99.96% without the vaccine. 

Explain how you can get banned from Facebook and Twitter for sharing official government links. 

Explain why there are several class actions in progress, taking governments across the globe to court for crimes against humanity, but there is zero MSM coverage. 

Explain why most government leaders are reading from the same script. 

Explain how all the things that you were laughing at us for talking about last year are now becoming a reality this year e.g. vaccine passports and mass surveillance (NHS app). 

Explain why we have all the answers but you have nothing.'

Fair enough. You are right. Bet won.

Let me know your bank details and I'll get you that thousand quid.

8 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

... when the vax starts to kill people they can say it is this new variant... 

How long until we all die Dic? Is it worth me putting anything into my pension this year? 

Let's be honest here; every last one of you knows full well this is a sham, but you have no gumption to stand up and want to virtue signal as being a good little sheep and having the Vax. How many of you have put that silly Facebook frame saying look at me, I am fully vaxxed.

Deep down inside you know it is dodgy and so you try to force everyone to have it, because if you are going to suffer you want everyone to suffer.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Let's be honest here; every last one of you knows full well this is a sham, but you have no gumption to stand up and want to virtue signal as being a good little sheep and having the Vax. How many of you have put that silly Facebook frame saying look at me, I am fully vaxxed.

Deep down inside you know it is dodgy and so you try to force everyone to have it, because if you are going to suffer you want everyone to suffer.

What fascinates me is not how the vast majority can't see a massive global conspiracy but how some people believe they are so much smarter than the average bear that they can see things only they and few true believers can.

It's a cult mentality. Q-Anon, debunked autism link to vaccines, lizard people, crisis actors at terrorist bombs, 9/11 didnt happen, and the endless 'end of the world' predictions. Time after time the same people are eager to suck up the latest bandwagon which then leaves them with egg on their face  - or even more unlikely explanations for why it didn't happen / got covered up even more by the 'deep state'. Why? what is it in their brains that makes them so? Now that's interesting.        

Edited by buctootim

58 minutes ago, buctootim said:

What fascinates me is not how the vast majority can't see a massive global conspiracy but how some people believe they are so much smarter than the average bear that they can see things only they and few true believers can.

It's a cult mentality. Q-Anon, debunked autism link to vaccines, lizard people, crisis actors at terrorist bombs, 9/11 didnt happen, and the endless 'end of the world' predictions. Time after time the same people are eager to suck up the latest bandwagon which then leaves them with egg on their face  - or even more unlikely explanations for why it didn't happen / got covered up even more by the 'deep state'. Why? what is it in their brains that makes them so? Now that's interesting.        

You forgot about this as well https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-clinton-guantanamo-idUSL1N2L81OU

I see vaccine rates much lower in Trump strongholds even as the Republican senate leaders and state governors launch a push to boost take up. Not a coincidence one would think. https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/07/28/here-are-the-republicans-most-likely-to-refuse-the-covid-19-vaccine-poll-finds/?sh=19a85244735f

Edited by saint1977

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Er...  What's Facebook?

3 hours ago, buctootim said:

So, when this super variant comes and kills 30% of you over the next year or so, you will still totally believe it was the virus and not the Vax. Lol. There is no helping some. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

So, when this super variant comes and kills 30% of you over the next year or so, you will still totally believe it was the virus and not the Vax. Lol. There is no helping some. 

Out of interest, who benefits from this 30% death rate and the resulting massive drop in GDP?

56 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

What date is this? I ask because I'm thinking of booking a holiday and I'd hate to miss it.

1 hour ago, CollinsDic said:

So, Sixteen million adults to die in the UK "in the next year or so".

So just the 300,000 deaths a week if we start now. 

Except it hasn't started just yet. 

Being that for some people they would have had their first vaccine six months ago, when is it going to start?

How will we believe anything if we are dead?

I think its you that needs help TBH

Are the unvaccinated immune to the super-variant then?

Also I’m all for free choice. Have the vaccine, don’t have the vaccine, that’s up to you. It’s the conspiracy theories that annoy me.

7 minutes ago, whelk said:

I don’t know about you lot but I just lumped on buying shares in Fred’s Funeral Directors. Not going to know what hit them!

Mass grave shovels mate. That's where the smart money is going.

17 minutes ago, Plastic said:

Are the unvaccinated immune to the super-variant then?

It will only kill those who have had the default Bill Gates implant. Personally, I have opted to reprogram mine to the LINUX version,

Edited by badgerx16

So, the vaccine is going to start killing people at an alarming rate, and every govt in the world will blame it on a new "variant" of C19, is that right? The cure is the virus so to speak. This would of course involve the sustained collusion of every scientist, medico and politician on the planet, which in itself would be a feat of co-operation never before seen in history. While I understand a mistrust of governments and commercial corporations in general among some people, this is the fantasy of wack jobs. The 4M+ dead from C19 were not vaccinated on the whole, explain that one. I have heard a rumour however that excessive masturbation can eventually rid your system of the vaccine, should you choose to believe the theory, so there is hope for us all.....

1 hour ago, CB Fry said:

So, Sixteen million adults to die in the UK "in the next year or so".

So just the 300,000 deaths a week if we start now. 

Except it hasn't started just yet. 

Being that for some people they would have had their first vaccine six months ago, when is it going to start?

Don't you get it! It has started but the MSM aren't reporting it!

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

It's nice to note that this persona has a sense of humour mate.