Coronavirus

whelk

3 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

At last you agree the media news about the virus is BS and hype. Wasn't hard was it.

On 20/07/2021 at 18:02, badgerx16 said:
3 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

At last you agree the media news about the virus is BS and hype. Wasn't hard was it.

Collins,

Would be interested if you could advise which news outlet is your choice to obtain non - hype information on the virus (or non virus)?

2 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

So many people moaning about being 'pinged'!  Isn't that just evidence that they've finally got the shit show that is test and trace sorted out?

Nope. It’s inconsistent & pony.

I didn’t get pinged but I got contacted by track & trace because someone l lived with was positive. Theres 3 others in house, all double jabbed, we all had to take a test then self isolate for 10 days. 

The snap dragon & daughter both work in the NHS, so they were suddenly “realised” earlier in the week. So it’s ok for them to work within close proximity to people, some of whom aren’t jabbed,  within a 10 day period , but not for me to go into a socially distanced work place, where all my colleagues are double jabbed. It just doesn’t make sense. 

11 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

So about this globally organised mass genocide campaign that is currently happening.

Does Boris Johnson and his government know this is happening and are in on it, or do they think that they are dealing with a real pandemic and a real vaccine that prevents people dying from it?

Are they all in on it or are they not in on it?

26 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

So about this globally organised mass genocide campaign that is currently happening.

Does Boris Johnson and his government know this is happening and are in on it, or do they think that they are dealing with a real pandemic and a real vaccine that prevents people dying from it?

Kier Starmer definitely in it. Obvious ‘tell’ in any interview once you know what you are looking for

2 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Are you suggesting that the media over hype stuff and create fear and panic among the population?

You can have have cynicism which isn’t to be mistaken for having a runny brain

Oh no. only 58 deaths recorded.  Oh wait, stories on social media about the 'Gamma Variant'

Oh, vaxpasses will likely be required for churches, but not for 'other' religious buildings (guess which)!

Edited by AlexLaw76

5 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Oh no. only 58 deaths recorded.  Oh wait, stories on social media about the 'Gamma Variant'

Dont tell me, let me guess.

New variant, not sure how effective vaccines are, between 30-70% more transmissible that other variants, it's a variant of interest at the moment but may become a variant of concern. We've detected a small amount of cases in *insert random town name*

Am i warm?

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Are you suggesting that the media over hype stuff and create fear and panic among the population?

1 hour ago, CollinsDic said:

Nope, it's only you that agrees the media news about the virus is 'BS' (and made up).

The rest of us are realistic enough to know that the media are prone to making exaggerations in order to sell their goods.

That's quite a big difference, but not one I'd expect you to understand.

Edited by Weston Super Saint

20 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Oh, vaxpasses will likely be required for churches, but not for 'other' religious buildings (guess which)!

Shouldn’t it be epsilon? My Greek is a bit rusty

14 minutes ago, Turkish said:

New variant, not sure how effective vaccines are, between 30-70% more transmissible that other variants, it's a variant of interest at the moment but may become a variant of concern. We've detected a small amount of cases in *insert random town name*

Am i warm?

Random town name will be somewhere up north

6 hours ago, Turkish said:

Am i warm?

You forgot the bit about ‘could be more severe for younger people’ 

15 hours ago, CB Fry said:

No, most world leaders are being ordered to do stuff by their pay masters. Some though will have been promised safety and security for themselves and their families. As I keep saying, don't take my word for it. Take a 1,000 quid bet with me. I know from first hand factual experience that you have been lied to as i have seen it here and in India with my own two eyes.

14 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Nope, it's only you that agrees the media news about the virus is 'BS' (and made up).

The rest of us are realistic enough to know that the media are prone to making exaggerations in order to sell their goods.

That's quite a big difference, but not one I'd expect you to understand.

Got it. As usual with your brain dead types, it is OK when you doubt the media, but when you believe them, they are correct. Couldn't have a worse case of cognitive dissonance if you tried.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Got it. As usual with your brain dead types, it is OK when you doubt the media, but when you believe them, they are correct. Couldn't have a worse case of cognitive dissonance if you tried.

Absolutely mental!

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, so the chances of the press being right some of the time is quite high, so yes, sometimes we believe the media to be correct.  Sometimes, we also believe the media to exaggerate what we already know to be true in order to sensationalise and make more money.

It would appear that the only person who believes the media is wrong, all the time, is you - although you seem to be forgetting that your nutjobbery conspiracy theories are also published in the 'media', which is obviously correct when you believe it :mcinnes:

As for world leaders being 'ordered' to do 'stuff' by their paymasters, we know!  Although the overwhelming majority of us accept this as 'lobbying' rather than being ordered!  Only the most foolish Governments in the world would deliberately upset the big businesses that operate in their countries.

• Like 1

No, most world leaders are being ordered to do stuff by their pay masters. Some though will have been promised safety and security for themselves and their families. As I keep saying, don't take my word for it. Take a 1,000 quid bet with me. I know from first hand factual experience that you have been lied to as i have seen it here and in India with my own two eyes.

Not sure about the "as I keep saying take a 1000 quid bet with me" - you've never said that ever before- probably getting confused with all the other social media sites you are bot-trolling.

1,000 quid bet on what? Youve never ever actually said what is actually happening or when we will know it has happened. Lay out the terms of this bet.

But I am pleased you nearly answered the question. Just for clarity because its not completely clear.

So you are saying Boris Johnson has been told to inject his population with a genocide vaccine and he knows this.

In fact he has been crowing about how quickly he has a achieved that since January this year. He won a by-election hugely because of that triumph. He'll probably say it has been one of the best things he's ever achieved in public office.

But for the entire time he has known, specifically, that this jab is designed specifically to kill people to help bring global population down.

He 100% knows this, is what you are saying, right? This is what you are saying.

What about Nadhim Zahawi? Does he know this for certain? And Kate Bingham? Does Kate Bingham know that her objective is to get these people jabbed in order to kill them? Does Kate Bingham know?

Edited by CB Fry

Question: are Fox News and OANN part of the MSM ? Are there any news outlets that you can recommend as trustworthy ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

So now you have to isolate when "pinged" unless you don't have to isolate when "pinged". Somehow, working in food distribution and other 'essential' areas means that you cannot spread the virus to other people.

Which sounds simple, but having had a look at the Ts & Cs to 'release' key workers, you need to contact DEFRA first by email, outlining the case for the workers to be released and allow them to make a decision.  Defra are dealing with five sectors :

food production and supply; waste; water; veterinary medicines; and essential chemicals.

I suspect, given the number of people who may take up the offer to send an email to DEFRA, that this process is probably going to take at least a week to complete anyway, so you may as well suck it up and isolate!

Not sure this rule change is going to have the effect it's supposed to have!

Edited by Weston Super Saint

21 hours ago, CB Fry said:

He’s probably referring to people like 

Out of interest, is anyone here having trouble getting on with normal life/exercising etc after the jibber jabber?

https://rumble.com/vjuhch-canadian-doctor-62-of-patients-vaccinated-for-covid-have-permanent-heart-da.html

Can I just ask, who has the app? I've never downloaded it, I have no interest in being 'pinged', and as an apparent key worker (as is my wife) it appears the wheels of society have no interest in me being pinged either. We have customers who have all but shut down due to isolation, and the country seems to be grinding to a halt despite nearly 70% of over 18s having received 2 doses of vaccine.  

Anyway, I mentioned this on a board call today, and it was circa 50/50 - half same opinion as me, half very strongly in the 'app, ping, isolate' camp. 

One comment was along the lines of 'how are we ever going to control it if people don't isolate?', my response was that I don't think we ever will control it.

Edited by Plastic

5 minutes ago, Plastic said:

Can I just ask, who has the app? I've never downloaded it, I have no interest in being 'pinged', and as an apparent key worker (as is my wife) it appears the wheels of society have no interest in me being pinged either. We have customers who have all but shut down due to isolation, and the country seems to be grinding to a halt despite nearly 70% of over 18s having received 2 doses of vaccine.  

Anyway, I mentioned this on a board call today, and it was circa 50/50 - half same opinion as me, half very strongly in the 'app, ping, isolate' camp. 

One comment was along the lines of 'how are we ever going to control it if people don't isolate?', my response was that I don't think we ever will control it.

I've got the App and got pinged recently and did my 4 days of being good. Doing something to limit the current surge seems a wise notion to me.

I'd argue other island countries seem to have shown better ability to control it but that would require some attempt to control import of variants.

26 minutes ago, Plastic said:

We are never going to control it and never could. All that we can do is to try and slow its spread for a while but as things stand now what is the point of that and is it even a good idea?

We were in Devon and Cornwall in early June and because all the restaurants and cafes asked us to sign in with the app I downloaded it. Then I got fed up with it nagging me every time that I went to flight mode so I deleted it and signed a sheet when required. We have both been double jabbed since the end of April So I don't feel any guilt at all.

At the moment it sems that pings are spreading faster than the virus itself. Whether this will slow down once the sun stops and the rains start we shall have to wait and see.

24 minutes ago, Plastic said:

Just some fag packet maths...

70 million people in the country.

Vaccine is circa 90% effective.

IF, big IF, every one of the 70 million have two jabs, that still leaves around 7 million that will potentially test positive. 

If each of those 7 million come into contact with 10 other people AND everyone has the app, that's 77 million isolation events (some people will have to do it at least twice).

Test, track and trace is only effective when there are small numbers of infections (Australia, NZ are good examples). For us, it is potentially crippling for society, especially given the vaccine take up and the level of serious illness that we are seeing (very little!).

Still, at least we finally got the system to work, might as well get our money's worth from it :mcinnes:

1 hour ago, Plastic said:

I decided to delete the app a long time ago, as did my snap dragon who is frontline NHS. They’re actually advising this at her hospital as too many getting pinged. We’ve taken the view that until it’s compulsory, we won’t use it. It doesn’t mean we’re irresponsible, my lad tested positive and faithfully completed the details of who he lived with. We were then contacted by track and trace and told we had to self isolate and take test.

Don’t let people tell you you’re being irresponsible by not having it. We did the right thing when we had an outbreak in the house. Provided you are sensible and it’s voluntary, there’s absolutely no need to have it. 

• Like 1

I don't although I track and trace where they want people to. I will self isolate if I come into close contact with anyone I know has tested positive, or I have symptoms / test positive. 

Never downloaded it. 
Not missed a days work. 
Always had a mask and social distanced when out. 
Track and Trace was and still is a shïtshow of a process!
Seen friends and family including the MiL in the care home (who did catch it and survived). 

7 hours ago, BERMUDASAINT said:

Once again you have to teach the ignorant, if they cannot understand the pros vs the cons of being vaccinated there is no hope, they will not spend time looking into the good it does, just regurgitate the false narrative that they want to believe.  Kind of like their football opinions or race.

1) the fact the risk of taking some vaccines is greater than the risk of having covid for the u40s should be your starting point to question what's in these things. 

2) a rushed vaccine with little or no research conducted into any long term health issues, why would you risk that if you were young with a perfectly good immune system to protect you. Remember to many younger people they've seen friends test positive with a mild cough,hardly a scary deadly plague that they'd hide away from .

Currently the vaccine is thought to be the way forward as we couldn’t cope with the number of seriously ill people or the fact that we couldn’t all stay at home either. Another method has been used in other countries such as NZ and Oz , NZ have done ok so far but their situation is much different to the UK . Oz doing ok but has low jab levels so they are constantly in and out of lockdown and for example many Australians that were out of the country still haven’t made it back home yet ! The AZ jab which I have had hasn’t been approved in the US yet and the EU went to court to get more AZ jabs while not using it anyway due to clotting scare. The risks so far of having the jab is still very small but there have been enough instances of dodgy drugs in the past for people to be worried about what they are being given . The false research that linked the MMR jab to Autism has lead people to be wary of vaccines as well . Vaccines that have worked such as polio have seen polio nearly eliminated from the world . 
A proper test , track and isolation scheme would have stopped the spread but it appears it is only likely to happen where the Govt has total control ! The app based solution seems to have so many flaws we are now dealing with the pingdemic also a bit of a farce. So easy to see why people are unsure about what to do for the best , I have always had whatever jab has been offered throughout life because it seemed OK but when it came to statins it was a different story . I can’t take statins and even my GP has had to agree , after me trying all that were available on the NHS ! I am not convinced at all that statins are helping people to live longer and healthier and suspect somewhere along the line that may turn out to be recognised but that’s my opinion .

Here's an easy question for the mass media brainwashed.

Do you not find it at all strange or worrying that this is the first medicine exempted from malpractice type cases?

If this vaccine harms you are kills you, you have zero legal rights. 

Any alarm bells? 

12 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Do you not find it at all strange or worrying that this is the first medicine exempted from malpractice type cases?

Any alarm bells? 

Here’s an easy answer. No.

Expediency needed and the without the waiver companies not willing to put out with that risk of litigation. It isn’t a master plan. Or you think it is some nugget for the smart conspiro mob to pick up on whilst the dumb brainwashed miss it. Great detective work.

Edited by whelk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Any alarm bells? 

Which is in complete contrast to the virus itself, if that harms or kills you, you have all the legal rights in the entire world behind you, so absolutely nothing to worry about.

Oh, hang on, wait a minute, that's not right is it?

Survival of the fittest doesn't just mean 'physical' fitness, it also includes people who have the mental capacity to figure out, on balance, what is likely to contribute to their survival.  Some people clearly don't have this!

34 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Any alarm bells? 

Easy answer. No. 

I have faith that global pharmaceutical companies, scientist's and governments haven't conspired to inject most of the worlds population with some kind of deadly or damaging or dangerous substance. Mental to think they would. 

The pharmaceutical companies have wanted to cover their arses as there's been necessary pressure to roll out the vaccines quicker than they would like, and that's understandable. 

10 hours ago, JRM said:

1) the fact the risk of taking some vaccines is greater than the risk of having covid for the u40s should be your starting point to question what's in these things. 

2) a rushed vaccine with little or no research conducted into any long term health issues, why would you risk that if you were young with a perfectly good immune system to protect you. Remember to many younger people they've seen friends test positive with a mild cough,hardly a scary deadly plague that they'd hide away from .

Yet the young will willingly smoke, take recreational drugs of dubious quality and get rat-arsed without worrying about any consequences.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Yet the young will willingly smoke, take recreational drugs of dubious quality and get rat-arsed without worrying about any consequences.

Not sure if that's the best ethical argument to come up with! 

Anyway the BBC have had another crisis actor on pretending to be ill encouraging young people and Gareth Southgate has put a video out encouraging the young to just get a jab, so I'm sure they'll all be queueing up now 😉

10 hours ago, JRM said:

Neither of these statement are true.

27 minutes ago, JRM said:

How anyone can watch this video and believe a word is beyond me 

Why do they make these sort of things up? It's patently obvious that someone will find out it's fake. It just beggars belief.

A worldwide global Illuminati which controls the way we think and they didn’t think to change one of their crisis actor’s Instagram handles to something other than ‘crisis  actor’. Ignoring the fact that this bloke can’t spell ‘academy’ and there is no Oscar in such a category anyway.

Any alarm bells? 

We've established from you that Boris Johnson has been told, from his "masters" above, to roll out to the UK population some vaccines that he knows will kill significant numbers of the population.

So every time Boris Johnson crows about the world-leading vaccine success he is actually celebrating the idea that he is going kill loads and loads of people. That's what he is doing yes?

Does Nadhim Zahawi know that this is the objective? Does Kate Bingham know this is the objective? Do they know yes or no? 

In the UK mainly we are working with three different vaccine providers and they are chemically different to each other and/or different in format/concept.

Just to check - the chief executives of Pfizer, AZ and Moderna (and J&J, and Novavax) despite these different styles are all working to the same objective. Kill people.

Why aren't all these thousands of scientists and product developers just all working together to make one recipe?. Would be loads quicker and loads more efficient. Why didn't they just share notes and make the same one?

Last question. In France there was "national humiliation" when the world famous Pasteur Institute had to abandon their vaccine development for Covid 19. Macron and his government were massively embarrassed by the failure. 

Being that all they had to do was come up with some concoction to kill people stone dead - really not that difficult, there's loads of poison out there - why did they stop?

How did they fail, why did they stop?

Answers when you're ready.

Any alarm bells? 

There are things you can do for a fear of needles buddy, you really don’t have to be this scared. 

12 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Hilarious stuff but at the same time all very sad that you all queue up for an untested medicine with no come back if you get messed up or killed by it. I guess some people just cannot be helped. 

I just wish I knew I couldn’t sue when my arms inevitably drop off in a few years time

You’d think if there was a co-ordinated effort encompassing all nations they would do a better job of organising the process. All this bickering between world leaders seems a bit inefficient doesn’t it? Why aren’t their masters telling them to pipe down and get the extermination train rolling?

Also being as these Illuminati types (Bill Gates, Tony Blair, Boris, Rothschilds etc etc…) are probably focussed on maintaining western ideals, you’d think they would do a better job of ensuring Africa is fully vaccinated, being as the continent is a major driver of population growth.

Doesn’t feel like these Illuminati know what they’re doing - but of course this is probably all part of their plan!!! 😢

Lads de-radicalising someone is a skilled process. Presenting logic won’t cut it to when they are so far gone. Thankfully this idiot is relatively harmless…I hope and not yet getting schooled into making pipe bombs to send to Bill.

39 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Hilarious stuff but at the same time all very sad that you all queue up for an untested medicine with no come back if you get messed up or killed by it. I guess some people just cannot be helped. 

Answers when you're ready.