Saints 1-1 (p6-5) Sheffield Wednesday - Match Thread

Picard

2 minutes ago, austsaint said:

I wish I could be that forgiving of Ralph.   On that basis, Walcott must have shown something extraordinary at training to warrant the start v Newcastle.   Elyounoussi must be a star at training, yet how many times do you have to watch his mostly poor match day output before you pull the pin, and at least try the positive signs and potential of someone like Edozie?

I'm not defending Ralph, I simply stated what I was told. Edozie has not impressed in training.

I'd of given him a lot more time on the pitch. Not sure I'd of started hm, but he'd of been on at half time in several games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Yeah, that's just Sky seeing the picture of him in the ground and announcing a safe guess to show themselves as having an exclusive. 

pretty sure everyone will know he is the manager, but we will want to announce it tomorrow. The club is always keen to spread out its big news/events. 

9 minutes ago, Chez said:

I'm not defending Ralph, I simply stated what I was told. Edozie has not impressed in training.

I'd of given him a lot more time on the pitch. Not sure I'd of started hm, but he'd of been on at half time in several games.

Three 'ofs' instead of 'haves' in one line - it's a record!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, nta786 said:

I've just placed £50 on Sheffield Wednesday - although I now realise as I type I have incurred the wrath off Jesus Jones as soon as I placed the bet

Clever, you international bright young thing. 

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-1 (p6-5) Sheffield Wednesday - Match Thread
  • St Chalet unpinned this topic