Fulham 2-1 Saints - Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

1 minute ago, Chez said:

Really? That would mean left back is another position that needs solving, with Perraud, Small, Larios, Djenepo all failing to pin down the role.

LB has been a vit of a scouting disaster really, we have never replaced Targett let alone Bertrand and have seemingly filled up left back with loads of young kids not ready to play, and then Perraud - and when he's injured we have little else other than to go square pegs.

Edited by S-Clarke

8 minutes ago, captainchris said:

You are as clueless as Jones then I am afraid…. 

Still haven't said what u would do. I presume you'd put Edozie and Ballard up top as they are better than what we have. Slag selections off all you like. 

Some people just like to moan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Streaky said:

Still haven't said what u would do. I presume you'd put Edozie and Ballard up top as they are better than what we have. Slag selections off all you like. 

Remember this is a fanbase who once hounded out the manager when finishing 8th and getting to a cup final because "the football was boring" and are now insisting on Sean fvcking Dyche. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

Remember this is a fanbase who once hounded out the manager when finishing 8th and getting to a cup final because "the football was boring" and are now insisting on Sean fvcking Dyche. 

I don't think anyone actively wants Dyche, they have just said he would have been a better option than this bloke. 

Going to say I don’t actually hate it, if it’s 3 at the back. Get our wing backs high and stop there full backs getting forward; and have an extra centre back should stop crosses to the back post for Mitrovic to bully a full back and score

like the idea of Aribo and Ely playing between their midfield and defence and Edozie and Adams are sadly the best we have

Only difference I would make is Armstrong for Ely and DCC for Lyanco 

Edited by Fabrice Fernandes no.1 fan
Wrong player

8 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

It’s possible that the loss of the former Pope has sent Nat over the edge resulting in today’s Hail Mary midfield! Pray lads! 🙏 

Why would it? He isn't a Catholic?

As I've said before imagine if he was Muslim and these kinds of comments were being made. It'd be an instant ban.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Sean Dyche is the one that has been suggested most on all the Echo/Hampshire Live Facebook posts.

Yes because he's a better option than what we got and he could possibly keep us up. A bit like when we appointed Hughes who kept us up but I don't think anyone actually wanted him as first choice. 

Just now, hypochondriac said:

Yes because he's a better option than what we got and he could possibly keep us up. A bit like when we appointed Hughes who kept us up but I don't think anyone actually wanted him as first choice. 

Would he though? He plays a brand of football suited to 6ft5 brutes not a bunch of actual children like we have. Dyche will do wonders for the right club but that's not us IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

Would he though? He plays a brand of football suited to 6ft5 brutes not a bunch of actual children like we have. Dyche will do wonders for the right club but that's not us IMO.

Agree to disagree then. He has experience in this league and has done well. I'd have preferred him to this bloke at any rate. 

I don’t mind that formation, depending on who is playing where.
I wonder if it’ll look more like

Bazunu

ABK      Lyanco     Salisu

Elyo       AMN        JWP        KWP

Aribo       Adams     Edozie                

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

Why would it? He isn't a Catholic?

As I've said before imagine if he was Muslim and these kinds of comments were being made. It'd be an instant ban.

For us faithful the loss of a spiritual leader is a matter for solidarity regardless of ecumenical stance. You should perhaps reflect and become more forgiving. Walk towards the light. 

13 minutes ago, Streaky said:

So you’d pick Mo over Stuart Armstrong would you? 
Thanks for your input Nathan but we will have to disagree on this and other aspects of your selections, tactics and coaching. This is life…

Lets hope you show us fans that you know best and that your mystifying football shows some positive outcomes.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Fulham 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic