Summer Transfer Window 2023

FarehamSaintJames

36 minutes ago, Dusic said:

Still a bit concerned about where the goals will come from across a season aside from Arma and Stewart.

Doesn't seem likely we will replace Tella's goals effectively and might be light up front with Stewart, Arma and Mara if one or two got injured.

Defence and central midfield looks extremely strong.

It's not ideal but Arma is going to end up playing up front a fair bit, which does at least bring Alcaraz and Stu's goalscoring ability into play

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, woodsaint1 said:

Doesnt seem an overly expensive signing but Atletico lacking the funds will only help us (if we're genuinely interested)

If there was genuine interest from Athletico, the last thing I'd be doing was signing a long term contract with an english second division side. Sit tight, wait for Athletico to come back in for you (I think it's probably called doing a `Gakpo' these days). No doubt every European scout will take a look at him over the next few months too.

If the interest from Athletico is bollocks, then it's a different story.

Just now, Give it to Ron said:

Stewart injury worse than think so keeping Adams longer?

I imagine more likely we can’t get a replacement for Che

But

It sounds like Wolves are just kicking the can down the road and we’ve turned around and binned it. I imagine its getting too late for us to replace him IF the deal moved and doesn’t seem like it was