Other Games 23/24

skintsaint

4 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

I’m not having that as a foul. Clumsy but nowhere near enough for a pen imo.

Blatantly pulled him back on the replay, but did it subtley enough to make it look innocuous and that's how he got away with it.

A bit like the foul on Stu against Swansea the other day (that didn't matter in the end anyway).

2 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Blatantly pulled him back on the replay, but did it subtley enough to make it look innocuous and that's how he got away with it.

A bit like the foul on Stu against Swansea the other day (that didn't matter in the end anyway).

I’ve just watched it again on the replays and I’m still not having it, just a bit of a coming together for me.

I also think it’s not as bad as the one on Armstrong you mention.

10 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

I’ve just watched it again on the replays and I’m still not having it, just a bit of a coming together for me.

I also think it’s not as bad as the one on Armstrong you mention.

Really? Wrapping your arm round someone and pulling them over just as they're about to shoot is never just an innocent coming together. He knew exactly what he was doing and he got lucky.

3 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Really? Wrapping your arm round someone and pulling them over just as they're about to shoot is never just an innocent coming together. He knew exactly what he was doing and he got lucky.

I don’t think he pulled him over. I definitely think he unsettled Gnotto but that’s allowed. I saw his arm make contact but I don’t think he wrapped it around Gnotto and i don’t think he pulled him to any sort of significant extent.

I reckon VAR might have given it, mind. But I wouldn’t, I stand by it’s the right decision. Happy for others to disagree as a couple of the pundits thought it could be given. But nah, not for me.

3 minutes ago, woodsaint1 said:

Pompeys form has hit the skids as well which is great. Were cruising at the top of the league but not anymore. Be funny when they lose out in the playoffs again

Yep. Only 4 points clear of 3rd now with an inferior GD. Will be so funny if they fuck it up from here.

Just watched the last half hour at Portman Road and, quite frankly, QPR had much the better of it. Neither keeper did much at all but it was mostly the R’s from what I saw. Also QPR should’ve just been given a penalty in the last minute, blatant handball in the area, 100% given in the PL.

Finished 0-0.

• Like 1