Saints 3-0 Watford - Match Thread

goodymatt

6 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

At the game. Stadium announcer says "Mr Saint has left the stadium" which I assume is a code of some kind. Would be interesting to know what it was. 

Just a guess. But I reckon it's about the rumoured "cuptiedness" of a player we signed.

Edited by Suhari
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

I have been to the darkest places of the interwebs and cannot find any stream in australia, india, us etc etc so if anyone says they have one I am calling bullshit.

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

Yep - paid £5 for Paramount+ in Australia but to no avail as it's only Leeds vs Plymouth being shown. Also paid £4.49 for Saints play. Now listening on Radio Solent for free.!

Anyone else want a free tenner, I'm just giving them away.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, ChadsaSaint said:

Yep - paid £5 for Paramount+ in Australia but to no avail as it's only Leeds vs Plymouth being shown. Also paid £4.49 for Saints play. Now listening on Radio Solent for free.!

Anyone else want a free tenner, I'm just giving them away.... 

can you pay my £5 subscription please.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChadsaSaint said:

Oh, I posted back on page 2 that it was advertised on Paramount+ but wouldn't be there, could have saved a fiver 🫣

4 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

I'd rather have the FA Cup and another season of Championship football than promotion. There I said it. Argue away. 😁

When in the prem I usually agree and love a cup run.  With the best chance of promotion that we might have in years and with Leeds up our arse, for once I'm toeing the "focus on the league" line.

Jo near hits me with a shot. Dibbles scoop ball classy. We do not look all that tight though tbh and we are not dominating  as much as usual. Sekou off the LW is not a good idea so far…38

Edited by gio1saints

12 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

I'd rather have the FA Cup and another season of Championship football than promotion. There I said it. Argue away. 😁

I did pause to think of why I wanted promotion over the cup. The last couple of years and the others years we've scraped through. The reason that comes to mind is wanting to see how Martin's system works with the highest amount of resources. Get up, look to progress again and see how we get on in the cup then.

15 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

I agree, in much the same way that I’d rather have sex with a Victoria Secret model than eat an entire Terry’s Chocolate Orange tomorrow. Sadly one is infinitely more achievable than the other.

• Haha 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 3-0 Watford - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic