Whats this 'Saints 1885' group ?

SaintsLoyal

It's going to be laughably shit, I can't imagine how bad our support will be doing "ultras", genuinely can't wait to see what god awful shit they come up with to embarrass us so I can laugh at them.

Hopefully most of our normal fans will reject this shit completely and give it the full abuse it deserves.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

It's clearly an attempt by the 'Sad Fucks' collective on here to destabilise the CoT. 

Perhaps @OldNick and those others rejected have formed a sect. Kind of like a poundshop Mormons 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Never heard of it, what is it? Is it the pub thing on the kingsland stand? 

nope bunch of dins starting an ultras group https://saintsarchive.com/the-1885/

Genuinely going to be embarrassing as fuck but i guess it was always bound to happen. That combined with Northam wall is going to add to me binning it off to be honest.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, franniesTache said:

nope bunch of dins starting an ultras group https://saintsarchive.com/the-1885/

Genuinely going to be embarrassing as fuck but i guess it was always bound to happen. That combined with Northam wall is going to add to me binning it off to be honest.

watch this, you'll get the idea what it'll be like

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

I'm not against it but wouldn't be part of it myself.

It happens at a lot of other clubs so it was pretty inevitable it would happen here at some point.

It's hardly a secret that our home atmosphere isn't that great, even when we have been winning a lot it's not that good. If this group can improve that then fair play to them.

Just as long as they don't have a drum or any other instruments.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, EssEffCee said:

Tragic. Can't stand all this ultra shite.

it shows how shit football is now. England created the whole terrace culture back in the 60s and now we're copying European nations. I guess it's another bi-product of Brexit and a Tory Government 

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Anyone on here a member and explain what its about ?

Mostly about covid vaccines and how they alter your DNA a little about how Obama is a reptilian shapeshifter, but everything else is classified, above NSA level . I have both blackballed and blacklisted your application.  HTH

• Haha 1

Can't see anything in the link about any "ultras" kind of stuff but I did only quickly glance. Just sounds like they want to get fans together for a drink every so often to build some familiarity and get chants more widely known before getting into the stadium which doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Can't see anything in the link about any "ultras" kind of stuff but I did only quickly glance. Just sounds like they want to get fans together for a drink every so often to build some familiarity and get chants more widely known before getting into the stadium which doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. 

@franniesTacheyou sure you’re not behind this? 

One of the best things about our already horrific home support is that we don't have any of this manufactured nonsense making it even fucking worse.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

As ghey as Dale Winton in hot pants eating chocolate pudding off a naked Des Lynam. 

That very specific analogy leads me to believe you've thought about that example a few times before!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LGTL said:

One of the best things about our already horrific home support is that we don't have any of this manufactured nonsense making it even fucking worse.

when is the next light show? Been a while

Why are some of our fans so dead set against trying to create a better atmosphere? St Mary's is dull as fuck these days so anything that tries to improve that gets a thumbs up from me. I don't see anything on that link that's embarrassing or any mention of ultras.

• Like 11

I dont have any issues with the atmosphere at St Mary’s to be honest, I can think of some improvements like stopping any pre match funeral marching and the tacky light show in night games. Getting rid of goal music would also be welcome.

it is what it is. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SaintsLoyal said:

I dont have any issues with the atmosphere at St Mary’s to be honest, I can think of some improvements like stopping any pre match funeral marching and the tacky light show in night games. Getting rid of goal music would also be welcome.

it is what it is. 

Anyone with a jester hat, foam hand, face paint or flask of hot liquid to be turned away at the door, narrow the turnstiles so the real fatties are denied access. 

Restrict attendance of children to chapel only, replica shirts only allowed in that stand and anyone wearing one who looks older than 16 to be invited onto the pitch at half time to be mocked by all corners. Slip a few of the fatties in via a side entrance and bring back the football relay round the side of the pitch at half time but only when it's been raining. Extra incentive to do this at Christmas so they can all be dressed as santa. Employ stewards to immediately evict someone doing a gay wave or anyone who laughs at singing about being in the stand they are in. Reduce price of alcohol, lifetime stadium bans for anyone mentioning ultras. 

Fanbase will still be mostly shit but it will be an improvement for sure. 

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Anyone with a jester hat, foam hand, face paint or flask of hot liquid to be turned away at the door, narrow the turnstiles so the real fatties are denied access. 

Restrict attendance of children to chapel only, employ stewards to immediately evict someone doing a gay wave or anyone who laughs at singing about being in the stand they are in. Reduce price of alcohol, lifetime stadium bans for anyone mentioning ultras. 

Fanbase will still be mostly shit but it will be an improvement for sure. 

Women? Mainly two types. The ones only there because they are so insecure they can’t handle their fella enjoying themselves without them so tag along. Then there are the single ones who are on the pull as they think it’ll be a good place to meet blokes and also less competition around. Give them the Spanish archer too. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Women? Mainly two types. The ones only there because they are so insecure they can’t handle their fella enjoying themselves without them so tag along. Then there are the single ones who are on the pull as they think it’ll be a good place to meet blokes and also less competition around. Give them the Spanish archer too. 

Kenzie can stay. Get Pinder back in and have an all female punditry team. Even Joey Barton would be supporting us. 

11 hours ago, LGTL said:

Apart from the goal music, Pavlov’s bell for the zombies. 

8 hours ago, Turkish said:

Alternatively with segregation seemingly coming back into fashion, a new female only section at SMS with Neil Shipperley appointed as Chief Steward and Head of Animation for that part of the ground. 

3 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Alternatively with segregation seemingly coming back into fashion, a new female only section at SMS with Neil Shipperley appointed as Chief Steward and Head of Animation for that part of the ground. 

Didn’t the rainbow saints want their own segregated area? Maybe we could put them next to the segregated area for all the BAMEs so they can all feel safe. 

mind you they all seem to have gone a bit quiet since relegation so maybe all the homophobia and racism they were subject too has suddenly stopped?

41 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Didn’t the rainbow saints want their own segregated area? Maybe we could put them next to the segregated area for all the BAMEs so they can all feel safe. 

mind you they all seem to have gone a bit quiet since relegation so maybe all the homophobia and racism they were subject too has suddenly stopped?

I think we need to be realistic, to provide those areas would require a stadium expansion of around 8-10,000, even a tier with padded seats and cushions on top of the Kingsland won't provide that.  You also have to factor in the 'sad fucks' and those with a Dell sized mentality, who seem to take the piss out of anything progressive. 

16 hours ago, Noodles34 said:

@franniesTacheyou sure you’re not behind this? 

Yup definitely me mush, i'm going to get top boy to organise the dance routines and have our mayor get the glue and macaroni banners made up, we can also make sure every song mentions the skates and we do organised hand waving to show people through the medium of mime what libraries look like.

Also we're really hoping we can get as many people from Salisbury, Basingrad and other places that aren't Southampton involved in large numbers, as they won't care about making our city look tinpot as they're not from it.

It'll be top notch BANTZ and not utterly fucking cringeworthy and embarrassing shit that makes you want to boot the people doing it in the face repeatedly.

On 26/03/2024 at 21:25, SaintsLoyal said:

Anyone on here a member and explain what its about ?

Its a splinter group of people who haven't been agreed entry to the CoT. Set up by Mickyboy and old nick who've gathered a few other lonley souls

2 hours ago, franniesTache said:

Yup definitely me mush, i'm going to get top boy to organise the dance routines and have our mayor get the glue and macaroni banners made up, we can also make sure every song mentions the skates and we do organised hand waving to show people through the medium of mime what libraries look like.

Also we're really hoping we can get as many people from Salisbury, Basingrad and other places that aren't Southampton involved in large numbers, as they won't care about making our city look tinpot as they're not from it.

It'll be top notch BANTZ and not utterly fucking cringeworthy and embarrassing shit that makes you want to boot the people doing it in the face repeatedly.

thought as much 😀

Best way to improve atmosphere at SMS (and probably any other ground) would be to open the turnstiles 3 hours before kick off and serve beer (and a wine for the lady) in the concourse from then till kick off at prices lower than any local pub.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wurzel said:

Best way to improve atmosphere at SMS (and probably any other ground) would be to open the turnstiles 3 hours before kick off and serve beer (and a wine for the lady) in the concourse from then till kick off at prices lower than any local pub.

Apparently this is something that has worked well at the new Tottenham stadium. Or at least it’s increasing their revenues. The bars in the stadium are immense, one is 65 metres long along the side stand so queuing is kept to a minimum. Beavertown are in there too so it’s not the filthy muck we have to put up with in a tiny bar staffed by numbskulls. Sport on the TVs, it’s an attractive place to go to for a pre match pint and bite to eat without needing to go to a local pub instead.  St Mary’s needs a bit more than a lick of paint to start to think along those lines though, it’s a fucking dump in the concourses.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Apparently this is something that has worked well at the new Tottenham stadium. Or at least it’s increasing their revenues. The bars in the stadium are immense, one is 65 metres long along the side stand so queuing is kept to a minimum. Beavertown are in there too so it’s not the filthy muck we have to put up with in a tiny bar staffed by numbskulls. Sport on the TVs, it’s an attractive place to go to for a pre match pint and bite to eat without needing to go to a local pub instead.  St Mary’s needs a bit more than a lick of paint to start to think along those lines though, it’s a fucking dump in the concourses.

If only Cortese was still here we'd have had an away concourse to match the best in the country

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

If only Cortese was still here we'd have had an away concourse to match the best in the country

I remember his promise, to get a beer in the hand of the customer much quicker. He cared, man.

Just now, The Kraken said:

I remember his promise, to get a beer in the hand of the customer much quicker. He cared, man.

never did get the pint he promised me at Plymouth though.

• Haha 1

Imagine our players walking out to this instead of the ghey toons and £10 fireworks 

and it’s from the homeland of our owner, this is the football he grew up with.  A basketball match in Belgrade has much better atmosphere than St. Fairy’s.

36 minutes ago, Killers Knee said:

Imagine our players walking out to this instead of the ghey toons and £10 fireworks 

and it’s from the homeland of our owner, this is the football he grew up with.  A basketball match in Belgrade has much better atmosphere than St. Fairy’s.

Instead they get this. This is a like a who's who of the most dangerous men in football, Cross these loons at your peril. 

Southampton fan in the stand with his face painted before the UEFA ...
Southampton fans enjoy themselves in Milan as youngster Sam McQueen ...
Southampton make a clown cry, Torres’ glory and more pictures of the ...
Southampton fan dancing to The Prodigy's 'Firestarter' | Ja kad čujem ...

Edited by Turkish