Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Lighthouse said:

This is, as David Walliams would say, bitty.

How many genuine footballing contests have we had with them though?

They’re either one-sided or 100mph.

Tbf, Steel City, East Anglian derbies etc don’t tend to be any better?

1987 2-2 was a good game and about it in terms of two sides having a real go at each other.

Thats better though, Bree!

Posted

Genuinely - I've never seen assists like Azaz's outside of Messi. 

I'm obviously not saying he is anything like the talent of Messi, but the weight of balls, the softness of the bounces and the spin he puts on it. He is different.

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

Need to target Adams now. He's a red card waiting to happen.

If anyone is good with video editing I think we need a slow-mo montage of him hugging Downes and talking in Mannings ear, with Careless Whisper playing in the background.

  • Haha 1
Posted
Just now, Lighthouse said:

If anyone is good with video editing I think we need a slow-mo montage of him hugging Downes and talking in Mannings ear, with Careless Whisper playing in the background.

If that's not what A.I. was invented for, it jolly well should be

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...