Crouch was at SMS today

Fitzhugh Fella

So hopefully Wotte may not be permanent ?

What is permanenet at Saints?

FF I think you should temper this a bit - I enjoy your posts but you are giving false hope to a load of people that have constantly had hopes raised and then shat on so often.

I know you mean well but please unless is good and solid news please hold back.

I have it on very good authority.

Could JP's departure and his presence be related?

I honestly know no more but if I was a betting man I would hazard a guess it was.

NO

all IMHO of course

Separately

There was a behind closed doors friendly today with a team from Hungary I heard

HTH

Happy to support conspiracy theories, think this one is wide of the mark

What is permanenet at Saints?

FF I think you should temper this a bit - I enjoy your posts but you are giving false hope to a load of people that have constantly had hopes raised and then shat on so often.

I know you mean well but please unless is good and solid news please hold back.

Solid news? A chance would be a fine thing.

Appreciate where you are coming from though.

I was rung and asked to post this bit of factual news, and did it. Everyone must draw their own conclusions as must I. I know no more apart from the fact he was there and JP has gone.

I was rung and asked to post this bit of factual news, and did it. Everyone must draw their own conclusions as must I. I know no more apart from the fact he was there and JP has gone.

:o

2230PLANT%20NAAR%20KEUZE.jpg

I was rung and asked to post this bit of factual news, and did it.

As I say I like your posts but be careful that you are not being used as a pawn in the game as you are a respected fan on here and have a lot to lose.

I think tonite is the straw that has broke the camels back for loveable old rosey cheeks.

I saw that Bullard finally left Fulham for Hull today.

Could that be the catalyst for Lallana to Fulham = JP telling Lowe to FO??

As I say I like your posts but be careful that you are not being used as a pawn in the game as you are a respected fan on here and have a lot to lose.

I think tonite is the straw that has broke the camels back for loveable old rosey cheeks.

Again Ron - thanks.

I did not post it willy nilly rest assured. Yes politics comes into it but I was posting something factual ie he was there. But I hear what you say, nevertheless. Some times it is a hard call what to say and what not.

Just a thought,but if Crouch was present and his presence had any influence on JP's departure,would he not also have been involved in the appointment of a successor ?I doubt he'd have agreed Wotte somehow.

Lowe "I say we put Mark Wotte in charge"

Crouch "What?"

Lowe "Glad you agree"

*logs off, turns off computer, phones taxi*

Just a thought,but if Crouch was present and his presence had any influence on JP's departure,would he not also have been involved in the appointment of a successor ?I doubt he'd have agreed Wotte somehow.

Perhaps LC told RL about the proposed takeover and JP went as part of the clearing of the decks before the new management structure came in.

IMHO Wotte is temporary.

Why was the news not delayed to Monday? It seemed, last year, every time we farted it had to appear on the stock exchange first.

I have it on very good authority.

Could JP's departure and his presence be related?

I honestly know no more but if I was a betting man I would hazard a guess it was.

Perhaps he went to pick up something he left in the Chairman's Office or went to vandalise the Train Picture

If Crouch really was at SMS, and as the official statement was handled by Wilde; in more normal circumstances I would surmise something was possibly happening.

However as anything to do with lowest is abnormal, it may possibly just be business as usual, ie gross mismanagement.

Here's a theory :

Some people are speculating that Lowe isnt about and this is a "Wilde special" done behind Lowe's back.

+

Crouch at SMS

=

Wilde is changing sides again. If Lowe tried to block Wilde's actions, Wilde could easily have threatened to withdraw his support for Lowe's power bloc...

Please God let this be true.....

Here's a theory :

Some people are speculating that Lowe isnt about and this is a "Wilde special" done behind Lowe's back.

+

Crouch at SMS

=

Wilde is changing sides again. If Lowe tried to block Wilde's actions, Wilde could easily have threatened to withdraw his support for Lowe's power bloc...

Don't think Wilde has the balls for that unfortunately Alps!

To those who think that Wilde may change sides again...don't hold your breath.

Wilde does not have the guts to do what is right for our club. It is pretty obvious that Lowe has some hold over Wilde, there is some dark secret that Wilde does not want to come out.

It would be the most honest thing he has done if he were to turn on Lowe.

It would go a small way to restoring a little confidence in the eyes of the fans.

It just seems that Wilde is putting himself and his reputation before that of the club.

If Crouch and Wilde were plotting against Lowe I don't think they'd be doing it at St Mary's.

I don't think Crouch will let the club go to the wall if it's in his power to save it but he'd be a fool to throw good money after bad. Let's hope he is willing to pay for a loan player/manager (again) if he has some small say in the way the club/team is run.

Here's a theory :

+

Crouch at SMS

=

Crouch went to watch Saints play football.

Lowe was there too.

Why was the news not delayed to Monday? It seemed, last year, every time we farted it had to appear on the stock exchange first.

That was because most of last season we were in a "bid situation" (official SE term, didn't mean we really were) and as such SE rules required all information to go through the SE first. Now we are not the SE couldn't give a toss, after all we won't be one of their customers for much longer.

They took the opportunity to see what it was like to have a game in an empty stadium I guess. And why did we play football yesterday, when we have singularly failed to play football at home all season :)

Pressure from the fans maybe

The team does play better away from home

So hopefully Wotte may not be permanent ?

It matters not WHO is Puppet Manager, we are GOING DOWN, and the person who Lowe got rid of because he was not a Glove Puppet (Nigel Pearson), will be passing us as he brings Leicester City back up

Be honest, even IF we had money, WHO would want to come in as "Manager" now ..... hands tied behind their back, gag firmly over mouth, a YES MAN Puppet to Lowe ???

The ONLY change that will EVER benefit Saints Football Club, has been, and always will be, the PERMANENT removal of Mr "I Know Everything" Rupert Lowe

perhaps we are going into admin in march as stated,that is why they havnt bothered to appoint a decent manager who would give us a fighting chance to get out of the sh1te.......whats the point of getting a decent manager when they know he will only be here for a few weeks?

I reckon 2-3 more defeats and you'll be right Lordswood. I heard as far back as the autumn that if we were cut adrift at any stage admin was on the cards. Still, we could at least have picked Hockaday for a cheap option and given ourselves at least a slim chance. This will push us into a VA even faster.

I reckon 2-3 more defeats and you'll be right Lordswood. I heard as far back as the autumn that if we were cut adrift at any stage admin was on the cards. Still, we could at least have picked Hockaday for a cheap option and given ourselves at least a slim chance. This will push us into a VA even faster.

Isn't he on "gardening leave" though ?

Obviously spoke out of turn somewhere along the line....tut tut

I dont understand why some people might think that Leon Crouch had anything to do with JP going. Lowe would not ask Crouch to spit on him if he were on fire let alone discuss club business.

what should have been a great day yesterday,filled with hope that we might just survive,quickly turned into panic and despair (for me anyway) with the news that wotte was stepping up to the plate.........it doesnt make much sense to me,once again the club had a chance to make the right appointment to give us the best possible chance to survive and once again they have fallen well short.

this could all be down to lack of money but i fear something more sinister and depressing is coming into play.

Edited by lordswoodsaints

Here's a theory :

+

Crouch at SMS

=

Would make some sort of sense out of the situation.

I can't believe Crouch just went along to enjoy the football. Wilde would have seen the scenes at the Doncaster match - it was obvious change has to be made or it would just get worse and worse.