Harry Houdini

OldNick

Lol, Iam awaiting the media making his excuses. I'm fairly sure when he joined them they were only 4points from safety, tens of millions of pounds later they are 10points from safety

Hopefully his failure to keep us up will now also be remembered

'Arry wont be blamed by the media, no chance! It'l be he inherited a sinking ship, the players were lazy ... etc etc. Had they stayed up you can be damned sure it wouldn't have been look at the quality he inherited, title winners, internationals etc ... team spirit pulled them through. Nope it'd have been "Ah ol' 'Arry has wheeled and sealed and worked his magic"...

Harry Redknapp has won just four of his 21 Premier League games in charge of QPR, meaning that he has a lower win percentage (19%) than both Mark Hughes and Neil Warnock as QPR boss in the competition (20%).

Taken from the BBC match report from today.

There's no way of dressing it up. He has utterly failed as QPR manager.

It's already happening. The panel on SSN were today saying that his signings have all been a success but the existing players let him down...did the best he could do etc etc.

Rubbish. According to their own fans, Samba has been a huge disappointment. Had a terrible match today.

Not sure if anyone else caught it on Talksport but Redknapp appeared to blame the Loftus Road pitch today. Claimed it wasn't great for playing football on and hard for a team to establish a 'brand' of passing football on it. Yes, that is right, Excuse #1267 out of the Redknapp book, blame the pitch for season long woes. The man is really a nonsense.

He then had the cheek to suggest the owners may want a cheaper Manager next season, as though he might be doing them a favour by walking away in order to save them money despite the amazing job he is doing. Having been on the verge of the England job a year ago, his career is now utterly ****ed - I think you'll all join me by declaring it a massive shame for him.

Not sure if anyone else caught it on Talksport but Redknapp appeared to blame the Loftus Road pitch today. Claimed it wasn't great for playing football on and hard for a team to establish a 'brand' of passing football on it. Yes, that is right, Excuse #1267 out of the Redknapp book, blame the pitch for season long woes. The man is really a nonsense.

He then had the cheek to suggest the owners may want a cheaper Manager next season, as though he might be doing them a favour by walking away in order to save them money despite the amazing job he is doing. Having been on the verge of the England job a year ago, his career is now utterly ****ed - I think you'll all join me by declaring it a massive shame for him.

I heard the interview and really could not believe what I was hearing. His skin must be as thick as rhino's !

Does Flyer still knock about here? Or has he disappeared again after coming on to brag about QPR beating us?

Surfaced to show his ignorance about all things Saints in a thread about Esteban Granero a few days ago. He's probably loitering somewhere.

Saw a program this morning where one of the ex pros was banging on about how Arry's signings have been very good Townsend, Jenas and Remy - it is all the fault of the players he inherited.

What are people's view of Samba and Tal Ben Haim's contribution?

:lol:

How has Harry done compared with his relegation rivals?

Heard talk sport on Friday saying he had had enough time??!! Hughes sacked after playing us.....only 12 games into the season!

He had about 6 weeks before transfer window.

Look at difference at saints (who had less room for improvement and Sunderland).

He spent miles more than anyone else, had decent players already, had good loans available to him.

He arrived the table was;

Newcastle 14

Norwich 14

Stoke 13

Sunderland 12

Wigan 11

Villa 9

Reading 9

Saints 8

QPR 4

So the great manager outspent and managed to change the gaps as follows

Newcastle fell 3 more behind

Norwich fell 4 more behind

Stoke fell 4 more behind

Sunderland fell 5 more behind

Wigan same gap

Villa fell 5 more behind

Reading caught up 5

Saints fell 11 more points behind

He is sh1t.

It's not his fault. It's not his team. He said so. He said he'll put his own team together for next season and give it a good go.

At least until the first game kicks off, then it'll be something else, and he'll be gone by Christmas. I loved it when Fernandes basically told the press a month ago that if they went down he'd be expected to stay on, removing Redknapp's usual excuse of "not being wanted by the Chairman any more".

At least until the first game kicks off, then it'll be something else, and he'll be gone by Christmas. I loved it when Fernandes basically told the press a month ago that if they went down he'd be expected to stay on, removing Redknapp's usual excuse of "not being wanted by the Chairman any more".

Without the option this time of going back to his spiritual home.

QPR fan on Skysports.com sums it up for me:

(response to interview)

"Short of quality!!! We are worse now than before you took over!!! We are the laughing stock! Never before in 35 years of watching QPR have i seen a bunch of gutless, free loading un fit bunch of bozo's, and YOU put them together!! 12 million for Samba, where the board insane to let you loose with their cheque book!!! Then you complain you wont be able to shift them in the summer because of the contracts they are on, contracts YOU give them. Didnt you have a back up plan. Im disgusted about the whole thing. If we go down and say these players stay, where are the guarentees they will get us back up".

QPR fan on Skysports.com sums it up for me:

(response to interview)

"Short of quality!!! We are worse now than before you took over!!! We are the laughing stock! Never before in 35 years of watching QPR have i seen a bunch of gutless, free loading un fit bunch of bozo's, and YOU put them together!! 12 million for Samba, where the board insane to let you loose with their cheque book!!! Then you complain you wont be able to shift them in the summer because of the contracts they are on, contracts YOU give them. Didnt you have a back up plan. Im disgusted about the whole thing. If we go down and say these players stay, where are the guarentees they will get us back up".

To be fair, they were also saying this under Hughes before Redknapp added quantity not quality. Now where's that been a precursor to relegation before ?

A friend of mine and I argued recently about what score we wanted for the QPR v Wigan match. I said I wouldn't mind a draw for that match to keep the gap between us and Wigan. He wanted Wigan to win cause he really hates Redknapp and more than anything he wanted to see him crushed. In the end I think we both ended up with the result we could be pleased with.

I got my draw but Harry was crushed! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8C63ZPjcE8

Harry is blaming the pitch at Loftus Road for his failure !....as reported on Talksport. You could not make it up !

Maybe he thinks it is still the old artifcial one from times gone by?

Also Interesting to see that since he left Bournemouth he has come full circle as he will be in the same league as them next year!

Edited by Saint Without a Halo

Maybe he thinks it is still the old artifcial one from times gone by?

Also Interesting to see that since he left Bournemouth he has come full circle as he will be in the same league as them next year!

Doubt it. He will "leave by mutual consent," in summer and take over Cardiff in November when they're rooted to the bottom of the table.

Did anyone hear Jamie Redknapp on Sky going on about Rafa?

Souness said he's done quite a good job and Jamie said "I'm not so sure, when he joined they were only 4 points behind Man Utd"

He joined Chelsea the same week as Twitchy went to QPR, I bet Jamie wont judge daddy's record the same way.