Chaplow

Wiggles31

RIP I cannot think of anything worse than losing a child/baby.

Nothing worse.

Although we all grow to know how cruel life often is, that intellectual understanding of the world counts for nothing when a tragedy like this strikes. Losing a child so young runs counter to every notion of justice and compassion we can't help but hold and there's just nothing anyone can say or do that will make things 'right' again.

So - as inadequate as it is - all we can do is express our sincere condolences, hope littleun didn't suffer too much, and thank our lucky stars we live in a age when this kind of thing is becoming increasing rare.

@Rchap04: Thank you for everyone's kind words, our little angel Teddy Noah was unable to stay with us but we feel blessed to hold him in our arms Its one of the worst feelings in the world as my wife was 7 months pregnant and we lost a child . Heart breaking times so feel so sad for him and his wife.

Really gutted to realise the meaning behind Chappers tweets about Teddy. Most awful thing to happen to parents and especially a truly nice guy like Richard. All my prayers and my condolences to Richard Chaplow and his family.

R.I.P. Teddy

I can only echo what so many have already said. As a parent myself, anytime I hear news like this it saddens me more than I can say. My kids are everything to me, so I can't imagine how Richard and his family must be feeling.

Condolences to him and his family.

It happened to me 31 years ago,it is absolutely heart breaking and my thoughts go sincerely to Richard and his family. You do not ever get over it,you just have to deal with it in any way that you can. I would also like to commend Rickie Lambert for his magnificent gesture,he is a lovely,caring guy.

It happened to me 31 years ago,it is absolutely heart breaking and my thoughts go sincerely to Richard and his family. You do not ever get over it,you just have to deal with it in any way that you can. I would also like to commend Rickie Lambert for his magnificent gesture,he is a lovely,caring guy.
Happened to us too (twice!). The best therapy for us was to try again - and now we have three. It really helped me, but I think the missus still suffers at anniversaries. Best wishes to Chappers and his missus and I hope they try again when the time is right.