Adam Lallana - Medical at Liverpool

Dr Who?

They want to sign Charlie Adam? He's played for them before.

If only..... I really want him to stay a Saint, but if he went before the World Cup, he would be a Liverpool player in Brazil, without playing for them. That makes me feel sick.

Please stay Adam!

**** DRAMA QUEEN(S) ALERT ****

Why would we agree to his sale prior to the WC when he would rep Saints on the world stage and probs be worth more after the tournament? And why is posing this question being a DQ?

If Liverpool have circa £30m+ to spend, you'd have thought they'd be better focusing it on their back 4 or even a long term replacement for Gerrard, attacking creativity from midfield hasn't exactly been their problem this season.

If Liverpool have circa £30m+ to spend, you'd have thought they'd be better focusing it on their back 4 or even a long term replacement for Gerrard, attacking creativity from midfield hasn't exactly been their problem this season.
A very good point. I am starting to wonder if it's a case of if we have him he can't play against us. The only megateam that really needs Adam or the like is united.

edit. Just thought about this a little more and thought depth of squad.

Edited by cellone