Saints vs Liverpool Build-up

SuperSAINT

His form is improving, he’s been in a bit of a troll relegation battle all season persisting with the xxx days since beaten top 6 and insurance bets tactics but I think he’ll survive on this form at the expense of Batman. Dalek is a lock for 17th or is it 16th, can’t remember.

16th this year. Cheers!

Mane is unlikely to get any abuse and VVD won't care, the weaker willed ones are probably Lallana and Lovren, but I doubt they will play.

Crowd just needs to get behind the team, they did against Arsenal and I think that made a difference. If we are it 100% and put them under pressure, then they might just crack, they are doing ok, but they are not the team that was turning everyone earlier in the season, they needed late goals to see off Fulham and Spurs, and they weren't very good in either game.

If we can stop them scoring early then the longer that goes on the more they will feel it because even a draw they can't really afford.

It's also a free hit for us, if we lost we are still 5 points clear of Cardiff with an easier run in, so we can play without that pressure.

The poor snowflake. Signed a 5 year contract on millions per year, and knew he'd move sooner rather than later to an even bigger contract.

I'd love to be used as a bargaining chip like that.

That's fine. If it ever happens to you, feel free to acquiesce with nary a whimper.

Actually looking forward to this one.

This is basically a free hit for us and they'll be nervous, especially if we show any sort of threat and keep them out for the start of the game.

Would make the season for me if we're the ones that ultimately kill off their chances of winning the title.

As has been said, only get into Lallana/Lovren (if either play) because VVD won't care, and is too good anyway.

Just get behind the lads, get the shooting towards Northam second half and who knows.

This is basically a free hit for us and they'll be nervous, especially if we show any sort of threat and keep them out for the start of the game.

Would make the season for me if we're the ones that ultimately kill off their chances of winning the title.

Agreed.

When we were deep in the ****, if someone said "right you can only win one more game this season" I'd have picked this one.

My only concern is will the game go ahead if there is any weather at all? ;)

As has been said, only get into Lallana/Lovren (if either play) because VVD won't care, and is too good anyway.

Just get behind the lads, get the shooting towards Northam second half and who knows.

Let's get some classic humour into our chants (like we used to do)

Sometimes with a bit of luck you can overturn the big six.

This. COYS

Due to extreme financial difficulties and an elderly, struggling parent, I am on my way to see my first and probably only live saints game this season. Been really tough after having a season ticket for over a decade straight...hopefully we can avoid defeat tonight to make it a good one.

Come on you saints!

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Due to extreme financial difficulties and an elderly, struggling parent, I am on my way to see my first and probably only live saints game this season. Been really tough after having a season ticket for over a decade straight...hopefully we can avoid defeat tonight to make it a good one.

Come on you saints!

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Well, I hope you enjoy it! All the best.