Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Would love to know what their next attendance will be. Defeat at the hands of the mighty Oxford, the euphoria of the opening day gone, the reality of League Two football... Anyone want to bet on it being a lot lower than today?

Sorry what am I saying, they're a massive club! 250,000 turned out for the FA Cup parade! Every game will be a sellout...!

Pompey 1 - 4 Oxford

Happy days

The ref is getting a bit of flak on POL

Grief, this ref is making some questionable decisions that are changing the course of the game.

Utterly detest that bell-end, how he's still a referee is beyond me. Constantly poor decisions and has flapped like a headless chicken in every game he's been involved in with us.

Even the local media is being blamed for the defeat

Might be reality call for GW - defence half asleep - no excuse - For starters I'd stop all the players talking to the snooze saying they are going to do this and that - the talking should be on the pitch

And remember Joe Michalczuk, who Neil Allen made a scapegoat for daring to question the PST...

Joe Michalczuk ‏@joemichalczuk 2h

Season ticket didn't work in the turnstile. Queuing at ticket office. Steward said "of course it doesn't work joe, you're banned!"

Marvelous start to the new league season. They do love the 1-4 scoreline, as they do keep reminding us.

Thank you so much to the Portsmouth Supporters Trust, the board, their helpful majority investors and the players who have turned down better offers elsewhere to play for them. You have made my day! :lol:

@pn_neil_allen: The undesirables did their worst in recent times. Now it’s the turn of those to do their best. #Pompey players, a place in folklore awaits.

Well, Neil, what do your think now? A place in folklore for a team bottom of the whole league? "Onwards and upwards" so the saying goes ... but this is the brave new P*****y, "onwards and downwards" perhaps? In front of a League 2 record crowd too, just how bad can things get ... and without a points deduction to help them on their way. It is just not fair, the FA should do FA about it in my opinion!

Wonder how long it will take the thick c*nts to realise they should have hired a real manager, not just someone with "blue blood".

They can't afford a real manager. The old saying always rings true "You get what you pay for in this life".

it's getting a bit embarrassing now, I thought this thread's golden era had passed - it's like people still insisting on giving you lavish Christmas presents in March.

I 4-1 think that the few have just had a wake-up call.

And there's me going to be seeing three of them tonight...:lol:

I wonder whose fault it all is this time.

Trust out!