Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

News from the other side. Rather hilariously, it would seem that PFC's Engagement Manager Micah Hall (the guy appointed solely to communicate with the fans following his massively public utterings online and publicised through the fans message boards) has apparently decided that he doesn't want to engage with the fans through the medium of online message boards any more. Which hasn't gone down brilliantly with the locals.

I saw that - But wouldn't be surprised if that decision was made for him after his little outburst the other day.

POL and fansonline have posts stating that he got in a huff and decided not to post on there any more. Oh, and that he banned a fan solely for comments made on twitter. #honeymoonperiodover

I heard that he banned a bloke (stimmy was it?) for something he said on twitter. Quite amusing I thought. Where are these posts?

And any sensible potential manager would look at that team and run for the hills.

They need wholesale changes but they have a squad that has taken root like the previous ones, you can't offload the crap even on one year deals.

But, but Sir - factless has said:-

One of football’s genuine nice guys blessed with a cheery, warm nature, he had disillusioned no-one.

Instead, this talented squad – and there is unquestionably plenty of ability within

let down their manager.

:lol::lol:

News from the other side. Rather hilariously, it would seem that PFC's Engagement Manager Micah Hall (the guy appointed solely to communicate with the fans following his massively public utterings online and publicised through the fans message boards) has apparently decided that he doesn't want to engage with the fans through the medium of online message boards any more. Which hasn't gone down brilliantly with the locals.

And because of some twitter spat with a fellow supporter, who he has now had banned from Fortress Fatpipes...................................................lucky bastard.

I heard that he banned a bloke (stimmy was it?) for something he said on twitter. Quite amusing I thought. Where are these posts?

That's the one; there's a thread on POL called "westwood" where that fella Stimmo airs his grievances. A similar one on TBA, too.

Also, things are turning sour for "the new era of transparency". Sue Maskell, who has previously been a massive supporter of the PST (and a fairly public face/name throughout the PST's move into control), is apparently waking up to the fact that the PST have a slightly less open and transparent arrangement than was previously thought. She asked the following questions of the PST on POL a couple of months ago, none of which have seemingly been publicly answered in the same thread:

Will the community shareholders be receiving documentation showing any of the following:

1) An explanation of their rights and responsibilities

2) As much information of the business plan as can be shared without breaking commercial confidentiality

3) A copy of the shareholder agreement

4) A copy of PCFC company articles

5) A list of executive management and their responsibilities at Fratton Park

6) A list of the HNWI and their shareholding in PCFC

7) A list of the PCFC board members and their areas of responsibility as described at the press conference in April

What other information are community shareholders entitled to?

Whoops.

Verisona Law aren't getting much exposure this season...

b21n.png

We should all club together and give Steve Grant the money for Saints Web Forum to sponsor red cards (ideally Pompey ones) and opposition goals on the big screen at Fratton Park.

Would they turn down our money even if they knew it was a ****take and had to put "sponsored by Saints Web Forum" on the big screen?

Edited by Matthew Le God

It's turning into Animal Farm - all fans are equal but Micah is more equal than the others. Good stuff and long may it continue.

That's incredibly weird. I was thinking the same earlier. I had McInnes pegged as Napoleon, Whittingham as Snowball, Hall as Squealer and the fans as Boxer.

Verisona Law aren't getting much exposure this season...

b21n.png

We should all club together and give Steve Grant the money for Saints Web Forum to sponsor red cards (ideally Pompey ones) and opposition goals on the big screen at Fratton Park.

Would they turn down our money even if they knew it was a ****take and had to put "sponsored by Saints Web Forum" on the big screen?

That would be fecking hilarious, I would gladly donate a few quid. How desperate are they?

That's the one; there's a thread on POL called "westwood" where that fella Stimmo airs his grievances. A similar one on TBA, too.

Also, things are turning sour for "the new era of transparency". Sue Maskell, who has previously been a massive supporter of the PST (and a fairly public face/name throughout the PST's move into control), is apparently waking up to the fact that the PST have a slightly less open and transparent arrangement than was previously thought. She asked the following questions of the PST on POL a couple of months ago, none of which have seemingly been publicly answered in the same thread:

Whoops.

On the (admittedly very thin!) basis of this, it would seem that Sue Maskell is not willing to give up asking the difficult questions even though Chainrai is gone. Micah Hall was brought into the fold and silenced, but Maskell seems to have more integrity...

On the (admittedly very thin!) basis of this, it would seem that Sue Maskell is not willing to give up asking the difficult questions even though Chainrai is gone. Micah Hall was brought into the fold and silenced, but Maskell seems to have more integrity...

Careful, that almost sounds like you have some respect for her...

Couple of snipets from the BBC this morning.

Caretaker manager Andy Awford led off his Pompey players to a chorus of boos after their fifth straight defeat. The bestest fans in the world, surely not!

Havant & Waterlooville manager Lee Bradbury has emerged as a contender for the Portsmouth job after Guy Whittingham was sacked.

Yeah right :rolleyes: - hands up those nutjobs who have applied :D

I see factless' usual standard of grammar is still in operation - 'the club ARE entertaining ....' (well, that bit's true). It should read 'the club IS entertaining ....... (although that's a myth)

Yeah right :rolleyes: - hands up those nutjobs who have applied :D

I see factless' usual standard of grammar is still in operation - 'the club ARE entertaining ....' (well, that bit's true). It should read 'the club IS entertaining ....... (although that's a myth)

Myth?

I would have said that the club is extremely entertaining...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})