Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

27th Sept 2008 We beat Doncaster away 0-2! Where did those eight years go!!!!! Pompey could do worse than sign Lancashire and James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelvin Davis

Ollie Lancashire

Joe Mills

Jack Cork

Lloyd James

Morgan Schneiderlin

Paul Wotton

Drew Surman

Adam Lallana

Stern John

David McGoldrick

Some more hammy drivel from Niel Allen. If he has a hidden talent, it's as a pantomime dame.

Choice quotes:

With any luck, he'll be out of a job soon anyway.

Please don't make me type another chapter of Mr Allens mills and boone epic tragi-drama romance based amid the terror of a stadium falling down. I've only just got over the last lot. *twitch*

Please don't make me type another chapter of Mr Allens mills and boone epic tragi-drama romance based amid the terror of a stadium falling down. I've only just got over the last lot. *twitch*

OK I'll bite. Here's a starter for 10:

Its a towering tale of illicit love, delusion, betrayal and shattered dreams set against the backdrop of A World Gone Mad! Experience the sweeping panorama of a lacklustre bombed out provincial port! Witness the epic struggle of the bestest to save their tatty tawdry tumbledown timber tabernacle acted out by a phew gaptoothy fishfolk who never boo their own!

"In the big scheme of things what difference does three points make?" :spaz:

err dunno Paul - the difference between promotion and not? Its not surprising the team don't turn up some weeks if the manager thinks losing three points once in a while doesn't really matter.

Pompey fans making a big deal of boycotting the Checkatrade game tonight BUT the last time Pompey had a home game in the JPT was the 2014/15 season and only 5,853 people turned up. There were no under 23 Premier League sides int he competition that season... so were they boycotting it for some reason as well? :?

Now I'm going to have to go and look at who they're playing...

To save others the effort [gives a disapproving schoolmistress look at warsash.. ;-) ]

Eastleigh v Maidstone Vanarama National League

Skates v Reading U21 Checkatrade Trophy.

Sweepstake, anyone?

I can't tell if it's supposed to be a joke or not given the so called boycott , but has anyone seen the tweet for the Official Pompey twitter feed saying "the atmosphere is building" before KO with pictures of empty stands all round...no doubt they actually sold 20000 tickets really.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})