Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

with that Fahim resignation he definitely just boarded the last ice cream van out of Saigon - he's already preparing his defence for when it goes to court, he isn't as dumb as he made out.

Kept his options open by obtaining 10% with no outlay, got to see a few games, had a few nice dinners, did a bit of a land deal with the child-maimer, and now looks like the hero who has given the club back to the fans in the face of corruption that he wouldn't support.

Nicely done.

it cost him £5m for the shirt, cap, few games and redicule.

Errr just as an aside, but still relevant in the scheme of this thread, we actually need this saga to continue a while if we are to be up with a shot of this:

Edited / Deleted - due to Tractor Saints comments - apologies, I didn't actually look to see what it contained

Could be a long old summer....

Edited by Micky

Here we go again, what is it with you lot calling Pompey 'Pikey' I can only assume (and hope)it's a rhyming thing. Pompey has plenty of minority groups you can choose to be unpleasant about, should you wish, but for some reason many of you always choose to pick on 'pikey's', Southampton has a rich and proud gypsy heritage, my wife works in a Southampton School and around 10% have entered romany gypsy as their ethnicity. I wish more Saints fans, some who will read this very post, would make a stand against ill thought out comments which are derogatory to a large section of Saints own support which goes back generations.

When aiming your jibes at Pompey I suspect your picking on a stereotype of the low income, white, housing association demographic, of which Portsmouth, like many urban, often deprived areas has a significant population, if you like picking on people who probably have not had many of the advantages we have, then that's up to you, but don't call them Pikey's, because it's incorrect. :)

Very true, I prefer the term sakte c---t.

South Africans re-commencing the new stadium project....LOL and maybe this is what they had in mind

yankeestadium1.jpg

Surely you could assemble this for 10 Rand ??

Clearly youdon't have kids who like Lego - there is no way the Blue few could affort that - there is about £600 worth of legpo ther at least!

Oh dear, did the South Africans vanish into thin air today?

What a shame.

Now, I wonder who posted on here at about 1:20 your time saying oh dear :-)

Next question.

Did they exist or did something change over the weekend?

Should keep this busy for a day or so

and

LMFAO at GM's give away post!

I think if I were on the Poopey trust I'd be a bit reticent about accepting 10% of the club at the moment & certainly looking into the legalities of it.

Er hello is that the poopey trust, yes! This is Sasha you owe me 9-million pounds, how would you like to pay.

Looks like Storrie teller will have to go to another Iron in the fire then.

Tick tock tick tock 4 working days left then!

http://twitter.com/NickSzczepanik

I'm told 'frantic' negotiations are ongoing to get the Portsmouth sale done after Balu Chainrai set a deadline of end of business today

When is end of business today? Is it sort of about now?

Hmmmm.

Chainrai: 'Do you have the proof of funds yet?'

Saffas: 'No'

Chainrai: 'How about now?'

SA: 'No'

C: 'Now?'

SA: 'No.......'

From that Sky Sports link:

''"The assets of this club are its players, their value in the transfer market, and there are some players who we would value very highly. There is then the potential for 100,000 square foot of supermarket. You can imagine what that would be worth."''

That would be the players who had no-one sniffing round them last month, no?

And the potential Supermarket....yep, the one that is going to be built when the club folds.

Loadsa potential :D

Piers Morgan apologises to Pompey fans:

And here's how to make a real apology

A lot of Portsmouth fans have written to me recently, demanding to know what I have to say about what’s happened to their club after I confidently told them a few months ago not to worry because their new owner, and casual acquaintance of mine, Dubai tycoon Sulaiman Al Fahim, was absolutely loaded.

I’ve been watching carefully as events have unfurled down on the south coast and it’s now absolutely clear to me now that I was talking out of my over-fed, gullible, showbiz derriere.

Fahim didn’t have the cash I thought he had or the cash he promised he had. Because if he did, he would have spent it.

article-0-06120121000005DC-12_468x313.jpg Taken in: Sulaiman Al Fahim pulled the wool over Piers' eyes

So I humbly, and sincerely, apologise to all Portsmouth supporters for falsely reassuring you. And I hope, and pray, that something or someone turns up to save your great, proud, historical club from extinction.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1252513/Piers-Morgan-Tiger-Woods-Saying-sorry-easy-The-hard-bit-looking-like-mean-it.html#ixzz0gHskF3OH

What a total cu** that man is. Yes mate, not the first time you've been taken in, is it? Most of our troops remember the last time...

http://twitter.com/NickSzczepanik

I'm told 'frantic' negotiations are ongoing to get the Portsmouth sale done after Balu Chainrai set a deadline of end of business today

When is end of business today? Is it sort of about now?

lol - what negotiations?

storie said ''general terms all agreed, now awaiting proof of funds'' - no frantic negotiations needed there really, either a ''i have the funds'' or ''no i don't' - only stumbling block i can imagine is that he has one again found someone with no money.

got tot take your hat off to him tbf - he's got a good record in that.

Don't fret Glasgow Saint, Malsquiney will get them big time. ....Just hope he doesn't leave before he can whack them with a minus 25 (Which is my guestimate of what they are looking at)

Ah, but this begs the question: does the FL have the authority to punish P****y for the crimes they committed while in the PL? Anyone know? I would hate to see them start life in the CCC with 0 points rather than -25 (or worse, which is what they deserve).

Also, if they go into administration and their creditors get at most pennies in then pound back now, can these creditors get more money back from future Sky parachute payments?

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/4766/38/

Well written article though obviously not read this thread.

"Certainly nobody wants to see Portsmouth die."

Interestingly, that seems to be written by the Pompey News reporter Steve Wilson, who also wrote the "Ten reasons why it's better to support Pompey than Saints" before the derby a few weeks back.

For the record, he isn't a Pompey fan, IIRC.

Look everyone, Phil's ITK.

Or is pretending to be ITK but won't actually say what's causing the problem because he doesn't really know. And would then look a ****. :smt033

Come on then Phil, what is it.

Every little helps. :-D

Do you reckon Storrie's realised that by declaring the company insolvent he's stitched himself up?

Or is pretending to be ITK but won't actually say what's causing the problem because he doesn't really know. And would then look a ****. :smt033

He is ITK, and as you would know he told us all the inside stuff on your sand dwellers, before the penny dropped. Surely your mate at the club can furnish you with the details, after all he is normally spot on.

Looks like my post about next seasons transfer gossip thread may be close to the truth after all.....although to be fair it sounds that it wil only be outs not ins. The plus is that you will still have a club

Void bet as it has already been used by him today I think.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=745491&sec=england&cc=5739

D-day is March 1 and time is running out as Storrie said: "It's going to be a hectic few days. I am heavily in discussions and not been off the phone all day today again. The next couple of days could prove crucial, its going to be a very busy next 48 hours."

Gissa job I can do that

Phil is just here to entertain us really

We rely on you to give us the up to date accurate details of the multi

million pound takeover and top player signings:rolleyes:

Come corpy tell us:D

He is ITK, and as you would know he told us all the inside stuff on your sand dwellers, before the penny dropped. Surely your mate at the club can furnish you with the details, after all he is normally spot on.

Looks like my post about next seasons transfer gossip thread may be close to the truth after all.....although to be fair it sounds that it wil only be outs not ins. The plus is that you will still have a club

He may know about middle east business etiquette - how would that help him know what's going on in a deal with south africans and someone based in hong kong? My friend at the club has had nothing to do with the negotiations between this latest group and the club and isn't there today so unfortunately no details available.

The arabs have certainly taken you to a level that has made us envious what with the signing of Riqelme et al and Maradona as manager in your new stadium paid for by the FA ahead of the 2018 world cup.

He may know about middle east business etiquette - how would that help him know what's going on in a deal with south africans and someone based in hong kong? My friend at the club has had nothing to do with the negotiations between this latest group and the club and isn't there today so unfortunately no details available.

I think you are actually Peter Storrie. You come out with just as much **** as he does :D