So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

All three tickets arrived yesterday morning,although lower price bracket than requested.But good seats anyway so no complaints.

Apologies if asked before but without trawling through entire thread does anyone know the following:

Requested at £44,but received £34 tickets.No issues on that,but cheque enclosed for higher amount does anyone know what system in place to reimburse balance ?

I got my Match and Travel tickets today in separate envelopes - Some thieving git (in the Royal Mail no doubt) had deliberately slit open one of the envelopes and obviously had a good look inside . Luckily for me it was the travel ticket envelope that was opened and apparently the 'tea leaf' had no interest in coach travel as the tickets were still there .

Trying to steal a fans Wembley ticket - scum of the earth :mad:

Same here. Tickets arrived this morning but the envelope had been cut open and had a 're-sealed by Royal Mail' sticker on it. No doubt some theiving scum from the Post Office had seen it was Wembley tickets, thought they would see what for but then lost interest when they saw it was 'just' tickets for the JPT Final....

The sooner the Royal Mail is privatised the better. What an absolute shambles of an 'organisation', it needs to be dragged into the 21st Century asap.

I've been to the NFL game at Wembley a couple of times and, although ticketmaster charge you a fortune in handling charges, at least they send out the tickets by recorded delivery. Maybe SFC should have taken some of our £3 to do this too? I wonder how many other fans will also find their envelopes have been opened or even worse tickets stolen.

Quite a few times this season when tickets have arrived in the post the envelope appears to have been tampered with. Not received Wembley tickets yet but I imagine it will be the same case with these, hopefully the tickets remain inside otherwise there will be hell to pay for somebody at the Royal Mail.

Agreed, I doubt we would be given replacements for this game either?

All three tickets arrived yesterday morning,although lower price bracket than requested.But good seats anyway so no complaints.

Apologies if asked before but without trawling through entire thread does anyone know the following:

Requested at £44,but received £34 tickets.No issues on that,but cheque enclosed for higher amount does anyone know what system in place to reimburse balance ?

I had same situation and was told very curtly by the ticket office that the highest priced tickets were over subscribed so everybody that did not get one of those was moved down to £44 priced ones and we were moved to £34 ones. He said that we would have to turn up at ticket office to have money put onto a card, not sure how they can do that if original was not paid by card but that was it... hope this helps

I had same situation and was told very curtly by the ticket office that the highest priced tickets were over subscribed so everybody that did not get one of those was moved down to £44 priced ones and we were moved to £34 ones. He said that we would have to turn up at ticket office to have money put onto a card, not sure how they can do that if original was not paid by card but that was it... hope this helps

Thanks.

Anybody here ST holders who ordered their's in the first few day of sales received their tickets yet? A mate of mine got his on general sale just before they sold out and he's received his.

Wondering if those of us who ordered tickets when they were first on sale are at the bottom of the pile & those who get the last ones are at the top hence why they are receiving them first!

Anybody here ST holders who ordered their's in the first few day of sales received their tickets yet? A mate of mine got his on general sale just before they sold out and he's received his.

Wondering if those of us who ordered tickets when they were first on sale are at the bottom of the pile & those who get the last ones are at the top hence why they are receiving them first!

Sounds about right , we ordered ours on the first morning they were on sale, all season ticket holders. No sign of tickets yet, money came off card over a fortnight ago

not received any yet and i was there on the first day,they went on sale to season ticket holders.

Yup, this. Obviously they are working there way back through the sales, bit of a stupid way to do it.

Not a fuggery sniff again today and couldn't get any lazy Rrses to answer their fugging 'phone so's I couldn't ask. A gloomy feeling is spreading over these parts, it really seems possible the TO could have screwed up and missed me out, no sign of a payment from my account either?

Hell, I'm a ST holder and applied on day 1. Anybody else in this boat?

Not a fuggery sniff again today and couldn't get any lazy Rrses to answer their fugging 'phone so's I couldn't ask. A gloomy feeling is spreading over these parts, it really seems possible the TO could have screwed up and missed me out, no sign of a payment from my account either?

Hell, I'm a ST holder and applied on day 1. Anybody else in this boat?

Shouldn't slag the team and manager off so often then.

Perhaps AP processed your application personally;)

Same as for me. I ordered 2 seperate tickets using MK Dons stubs and they arrived yesterday. I phoned the ticket office and asked about my original 4 tickets (I ordered them on the phone the day they started selling) and the guy was very helpful. He said certain tickets have been processed before others, so tickets might be delivered at different times. He checked out my order number and said everything is fine and they should arrive soon. I didn't receive them this morning, but there is no need to panic so chill :)

I ordered mine by post first morning and have them, but not where requested so think that telephone enquiries or big number enquries wanting to sit together has ben satisfied first

i don't see how they could have oversubscribed the £58 seats! They were given a specific number to sell, and once these were gone they should've stopped selling them. Sounds ridiculous to me. If my £44 tickets are now row1 £34 tickets I will be majorly ****ed off.

Is this what the £3 booking fee paid for? ****ing up people's orders?

i don't see how they could have oversubscribed the £58 seats! They were given a specific number to sell, and once these were gone they should've stopped selling them. Sounds ridiculous to me. If my £44 tickets are now row1 £34 tickets I will be majorly ****ed off.

Is this what the £3 booking fee paid for? ****ing up people's orders?

Postal applications I would have thought. Keeping it "real-time" would be almost impossible if you've got people processing the postal, on-line and telephone applications (in two separate locations) all at the same time.

Postal applications I would have thought. Keeping it "real-time" would be almost impossible if you've got people processing the postal, on-line and telephone applications (in two separate locations) all at the same time.

I hope so. I understand that keeping it "real-time" as you put it is difficult, but at the end of the day they are meant to be pros and if they can't deliver what they advertise as available then they shouldn't be advertising it!

Just seems a bit ridiculous to charge booking fees and not let people buy at the TO etc etc. to then go and **** it up!

Wish people would learn the difference between Post Office and Royal Mail - we don't deliver your post, so don't go slagging us off for your mail not arriving/ being tampered with. That's down to Royal Mail, and Royal Mail alone. Ta.

Incidentally, people REALLY need to stop worrying about tickets not having arrived yet. I've got three orders, the restricted database sales batch has turned up today, the season ticket and MK Dons orders haven't. I'll only start worrying if it gets to the end of the week and we still haven't had them - after one/two days of despatch, it's not even worth the effort thinking about.

Wish people would learn the difference between Post Office and Royal Mail - we don't deliver your post, so don't go slagging us off for your mail not arriving/ being tampered with. That's down to Royal Mail, and Royal Mail alone. Ta.

So you're one of the smiley faces that sit behind the counter.;) I'm imaging you work in a large town centre/city PO and not a village PO in which case i'd imagine you as late 50's and likes a gossip.

I ordered my tickets on the 1st day for Phase 1 at 7:25 in the morning and my tickets have not turned up yet. My surname starts with "W".

My nephews who ordered on the 1st day of the 2nd Phase received their tickets on Monday and their surname starts with a "B".

I had a quick chat with a few other ST holders around me yesterday and the people who had got their tickets ALL had surnames with early letters. I think the first person without started with a "L".

I had expected tickets to be send out in Order No, however my current theory is that either within the club or the Royal Mail/Post Office there has been some sorting within Surname (??).

I ordered my tickets on the 1st day for Phase 1 at 7:25 in the morning and my tickets have not turned up yet. My surname starts with "W".

My nephews who ordered on the 1st day of the 2nd Phase received their tickets on Monday and their surname starts with a "B".

I had a quick chat with a few other ST holders around me yesterday and the people who had got their tickets ALL had surnames with early letters. I think the first person without started with a "L".

I had expected tickets to be send out in Order No, however my current theory is that either within the club or the Royal Mail/Post Office there has been some sorting within Surname (??).

i,ve given up with the mess going on with the ticket office recently,they need to get a grip on their customer service.

talking to a couple of stewards yesterday reckons some of them need retraining.

Ordered mine 7.30 on day one and got them on Monday, but they charged me the wrong amount as one of my linked friends is a senior citizen. Now have to travel to St Marys today as they say they cannot refund me over the phone, even though they have access to all the transaction data. The system not recognising concessions happens a lot according to the guy from online sales I spoke to.