Gas 1-5 Saints - Reaction

Arizona

Great result for us there tonight. Well done lads! And great support by the travelling fans.

Never felt like this after a 5-1 though. Actually feel a bit let down with the Huddersfield result. Think it's cos they were loosing and then went to win it (from best case scenario to not quite worse). Would have bitten your hand off if this was offered before hand though!

We can still believe!!!!

COYR

OOO

We did our job, and in style. Well bloody sone Saints.

Fact is, I expected Huddersfield to win, so while its a shame they won, all we can do is win our games, then hope others mess up.

We still have a game in hand and colchester are getting nearer.

Still a great night for us.

I've been following the scores tonight on SSN and I have to say, as amazing as our result is, I'm absolutely gutted. A 10 man Walsall going 3-2 up and losing 4-3 to the team we want to catch leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Even a bloody draw would have done.

Irrespective of whether we can win every game this season, I still don't see us getting enough points to oust Huddersfield. Still, I'll be at the Oldham and Carlisle games with what little hope I have left cheering the lads on, and hoping that miracles happen...

Delighted for Morgan - I knew he'd score eventually.

that huddersfield result has put a damper on things, but i always had that as a home banker for them anyway...

but arrrgh, winning 5-1 and i feel deflated. ****ing walsall, useless.

Exactly - it was a home banker for them and they nearly ****ed it up. Nerves are kicking in for them......and they'll drop points.

Although we won 5-1 i am absolutely gutted.

I was saying all night to that huddersfield had to be expected to win at home to Walsall, that would have brought us right into it though and it has gutted me.

Lee f*cking Novak.

Will huddersfield f*ck up twice ?? Cos i can see us winning every game now.

Awesome performance, and I don't feel we should be too deflated after the Huddersfield result. Although gutting, they have obviously been extremely ropey against what we know are a horribly bad Walsall side, who had 10 men. If we beat Yeovil and Oldham and they lose to Millwall away, which I think is highly probable, we will still be only 2 points behind with 3 to play.

One of their games is vs Colchester and they still go to Exeter, who we, Leeds and Swindon can vouch are no pushovers.

Yes, if it had stayed 3-2 Walsall it would obviously have been better, but that late turnaround isn't the end of it yet.

Well done Saints ; fantastic result. All we can do is keep winning and see where it takes us. Huddersfield just about beat 10 man Walsall with two goals in the final minutes. Hardly convincing on their part; they will slip up again and we just have to make sure that we are there to take advantage.

The Force is with us, I feel.....

Although we won 5-1 i am absolutely gutted.

I was saying all night to that huddersfield had to be expected to win at home to Walsall, that would have brought us right into it though and it has gutted me.

Lee f*cking Novak.

Will huddersfield f*ck up twice ?? Cos i can see us winning every game now.

i can see exeter beating them, and i can see them dropping points against either millwall or colchester. This will go down to the last game.

this result hasn't really changed too much, as long as we keep winning.

Brillant display. Well done to Morgan for finally getting that goal. Good revenge for the st Marys game as well. As I firmly believe the play offs aren't going to happen and have done for ages I can just enjoy the result with worrying about other results. (Of course if we do reach the play offs I'll be very happy.)

I had us down drawing this game, and Huddersfield winning their game.... so I am being positive and say this is actually 2 points gained.

i did the predict thing before the charlton game and had us getting 2 points from the 2 games so im well wrong, but happy :-)

What a brilliant night of mixed emotions, got a feeling this is going to go to the last game of the season with the game against Southend being a real nail biter as last games of the season used to be at the Dell but this time for a different reason!