Come on then, what would you do IF...

Pilchards

initially thought it very unlikely but no so sure now - hardly as in demand or glamorous as Mourinhio, out of work and could see as a a good project.

A good manager should get us promotion this year.

All these candidates will see themselves as good managers and therefore have chance at some success

yeah, cause you can imagine him and Corleone getting on swell.

Why is that we think that someone like him would come down to this div? Jesus, I thought we were lucky to get Pardew, O' Neil no chance, face it, we will get a manager that has a bit of calibre in these leagues, someone like Tisdale or Brown, talk of O Neil. Strachan and Sven is folly, hopefully Zola is too.

yeah, cause you can imagine him and Corleone getting on swell.

Why is that we think that someone like him would come down to this div? Jesus, I thought we were lucky to get Pardew, O' Neil no chance, face it, we will get a manager that has a bit of calibre in these leagues, someone like Tisdale or Brown, talk of O Neil. Strachan and Sven is folly, hopefully Zola is too.

To be honest I agree with you but playing devils advocate for a bit what can MON actually hope for? He won't get a top four club now, or at least in the near future so that leaves premier league also rans (which he's just left) and ambitious second tier clubs. You'd have to say this would be an exciting project to take on so it's not beyond the realms of possibility although I'd admit very unlikely. Him and Cortese seem like a match made in hell but would be a lot of fun.

I will wonder whether he will make it to Xmas, but that will be true of any appointment now.

However, I don't think there's a cat in hells chance of him coming to us - even if we were in the nPC he wouldn't because he knows (in fact most managers will now know) what comes with the territory....i.e. a lot of grief and intervention for a not very attractive salary over three years (although the bonuses for promotion might be very attractive I s'pose). It will be Howe or Zola IMO, although Howe could well be a disaster waiting to happen (for both parties).