Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

Having read most of the 1500 pages of The Pompey Saga thread I am a little worried about how we are going to fund a signing of £15.75. Not saying I dont want it to happen, but just a little concerned...........

I'm sure we can manage £15.75 ;)

danbsfc: @reluctantnicko Now that Ramirez seems to be on his way, any more news on that 'ambitious' signing you are saving for Sunday? Progressed?

reluctantnicko: @danbsfc It sits perfectly with the other. The top man seems refreshed and ready to spend. Wants sexy. Will pay. Sit back and enjoy the show

danbsfc: @reluctantnicko Can't believe this is happening to our club!! So it's a pretty big signing then along with Ramirez. Same sort of Wow factor?

reluctantnicko: @danbsfc Similar scale. That is why I doubted it when I heard it. But it is authentic. Only trouble is u r still not there yet. But in race.

Sit and be prepared for some fun ahead by the sound of things!

danbsfc: @reluctantnicko Now that Ramirez seems to be on his way, any more news on that 'ambitious' signing you are saving for Sunday? Progressed?

reluctantnicko: @danbsfc It sits perfectly with the other. The top man seems refreshed and ready to spend. Wants sexy. Will pay. Sit back and enjoy the show

danbsfc: @reluctantnicko Can't believe this is happening to our club!! So it's a pretty big signing then along with Ramirez. Same sort of Wow factor?

reluctantnicko: @danbsfc Similar scale. That is why I doubted it when I heard it. But it is authentic. Only trouble is u r still not there yet. But in race.

What sexy centre backs are there that we might be considering then?

Heard that Les Read was in Barcelona last week on Business. Maybe some progress on that young centre back we were reportedly interested in.

You wonder if Ramirez was sold on the promise of more big name signings? The stuff from Nixon sounds *really* interesting!

You wonder if Ramirez was sold on the promise of more big name signings? The stuff from Nixon sounds *really* interesting!

Adam Johnson insists he does not want another season of being a bit-part player at Manchester City.

by Tweet me @skygraemebailey 10:02 AM

Get him in too!

Adam Johnson insists he does not want another season of being a bit-part player at Manchester City.

by Tweet me @skygraemebailey 10:02 AM

Get him in too!

Sunderland have already bid for him but I'm pretty sure he would be too expensive if we sign Ramirez! Phillips is much more likely.