DEADLINE day countdown.......

Glasgow_Saint

Things really hotting up....

PalaceStats: RUMOUR - Wilfred Zaha has just arrived at Southampton to discuss personal terms with the club. Fee of around £6m.

WTF.........

with things as they are (inc gaston) we have to move players out...be it loan or what ever..

Lambert

Sharp

Lee

Rodriguez

Muyaka

Punch

Guly

Lallana

Chaplow

De ridder

throw in benayoun, zaha or phillips

Things really hotting up....

PalaceStats: RUMOUR - Wilfred Zaha has just arrived at Southampton to discuss personal terms with the club. Fee of around £6m.

What with links to Benayoun and now Zaha.....possible back ups to Ramirez?! ;)

NOTE I don't believe Zaha rumour at all

Blimey, there's more people on here this morning than will attend the ManUre match on Sunday, what are they expecting? Rooney? Bale? Ronaldo?

Surely guys you've learned by now that nothing more is going to happen, the deal's that we have any hope of doing have been done.

Get back to your day jobs and relax!

WTF.........

with things as they are (inc gaston) we have to move players out...be it loan or what ever..

It isn't as simple as that, they have contracts and bills to pay and kids at school and need to find clubs willing to take them on and pay them their going rates as well as the transfer fees. In most cases age will be against them as everyone these days wants "promising young kids" not OLD journeymen.

You can't just sack them without compensation and we don't want all those expenses loaded on the P/L Account in one year so there you have it..

Exactly the problem Liverpool are having

It isn't as simple as that, they have contracts and bills to pay and kids at school and need to find clubs willing to take them on and pay them their going rates as well as the transfer fees. In most cases age will be against them as everyone these days wants "promising young kids" not OLD journeymen.

You can't just sack them without compensation and we don't want all those expenses loaded on the P/L Account in one year so there you have it..

Exactly the problem Liverpool are having

what are you on about sacking them?

Blimey, there's more people on here this morning than will attend the ManUre match on Sunday, what are they expecting? Rooney? Bale? Ronaldo?

Surely guys you've learned by now that nothing more is going to happen, the deal's that we have any hope of doing have been done.

Get back to your day jobs and relax!

I suspect u will be having ur own words for dinner

Things really hotting up.... plenty of decent rumours going around!

Can't see it. Would've thought Mayuka fulfills that criteria.

WTF.........

Lambert

Sharp

Lee

Rodriguez

Muyaka

Punch

Guly

Lallana

Chaplow

De ridder

throw in benayoun, zaha or phillips

Punch, Chaplow and De Ridder can be shown the door.

Does anyone know if their is a SSN van and reporter outside SMS or Staplewood? Haven't seen anything on SSN about us yet.

An hour ago...

Jordan Sibley ‏@jordansibley

Back in office after an early morning visit to the training ground to check @SiCamHd and @Paul_Gilmour were behaving themselves out front!

Aston Villa have upped their offer for Charlton midfielder Dale Stephens, Sky Sports understands.

Villa are going down. Anyone see their first team line up last weekend? They have nothing and if they are signing the likes of Dale they are doomed. He was woeful for us. he must have improved exponentially to attract Prem interest. Who is the Villa scout, his his Dad?

Why is there always an army of Scousers behind the SSN crews on Deadline Day?

just seen this on BBC deadline day page :lol:

• 1224:
    To ensure Sky Sports News don't have the edge over us, I've invited a small group of people to stand behind me, look gormless and cheer at inopportune moments when I type entries. However, this being the web it won't affect you at all. Trust me, though, they're here. Not at work. Where they should be.
    Anyway, so Man City have their first signing of deadline day in the bag. Who will the others be that Roberto Mancini is still hoping to bring in. Space. Watch. This.

I still can't get my head around Richard Wright's transfer to Man City. Multi-billionaire club Man City signing has-been keeper, that earlier in the summer told Preston he was homesick for East Anglia. He who says that money doesn't talk is a liar.