DEADLINE day countdown.......

Glasgow_Saint

Ramirez will be a great signing which I heard is a done deal.

Barça season long loan - Andreu Fontàs.

Lucas Biglia from Anderlecht being finalised.

Just hope we loan out Sharp or Guly & not Lambert cos we have too many forwards after bringing in Mayuka as well as the probability of Ramirez.

I would do backflips if we got these guys tomorrow.

Edited by Aura

Just hope we loan out Sharp or Guly & not Lambert cos we have too many forwards after bringing in Mayuka as well as the probability of Ramirez.

Biglia and Ramirez would be a fantastic signings alone, but Fontas too would be stunning for us IMO. Can't quite bring myself to believe it will happen. Guly and some form of disciplinary will be one thing, but I cannot see Sharp going anywhere as I reckon Mayuka and Ramirez will be working as wide forwards.

Wow, that's so "out of left field" that I actually believe it.

If that lot happens we will have completely transformed our squad in three days.

Jeez, we must have an amazing network and some pretty solid relationhips in Europe.

Think you are over optimistic, or greedy . I can't see us signing both of those. If any more come in after Ramirez I think it'll be a 'beast' of a CB, or left back.

Biglia and Ramirez would be a fantastic signings alone, but Fontas too would be stunning for us IMO. Can't quite bring myself to believe it will happen. Guly and some form of disciplinary will be one thing, but I cannot see Sharp going anywhere as I reckon Mayuka and Ramirez will be working as wide forwards.

I expect Mayuka may be NA's impact sub for a while whilst he settles in.

Fontas loaned out to Malaga after they qualified for the champions league.

Biglia staying as Anderlecht can afford to keep him after also qualify for the champions league.

I expect the only target we will have is either Curtis Davies or the Ajax defender who does not want to move.

Going out?

I expect Hammond for a loan spell, Chaplow a transfer alongside De Ridder.

Rickie aint going NO WHERE.....!!!

DanKerins has just retweeted 'Barcelona centreback incoming' so hopefully there is some truth in the Fontas rumour!

If we sign Fontas, Ramirez and Biglia I may have to take something to calm myself down!

Biglia would be a cracking signing, even though we don't need another central midfielder. Him, Cork, Morgan, Davis and JWP would represent outstanding talent in that area for a club that would be happy just to fight off relegation. I feel for Chappers and Deano but there's little room for sentiment if you want to progress through the leagues.

RICHARD WRIGHT TO MAN CITY?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?????????? That's the strangest transfer of the window right there.

RICHARD WRIGHT TO MAN CITY?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?????????? That's the strangest transfer of the window right there.

we know the cost of that transfer is only tea money for MC, but if you're interested in conspiracy theories, then here's one I've heard about before..., whilst they've got him ..no-one esle can use him !!...

in all my years ..(yeah, yeah) ..

well ... I've never known a last day press conference with multiple signings to show off....

(mind you... the Keegan deal was a mind-blower on its own) !

So you don't remember when we got David Prutton AND Danny Higginbotham on the same day?!! They were crazy days my friend.

Whereas the quality of players we're signing is beyond doubt, the big swing towards foreign players weakens our hand. Big Sam has got it right signing British players. We look to end up with half the team away on international duty or African/Asian Cup, not forgeting Ramadan 2 times a year.