Leeds 3 Saints 0

Dazza82

we will get 3 points in november if we are lucky....I knew we would lose against spurs...we will lose tonight, we will lose at WBA.....then what..?

we wont get anything against newcastle..we wont get anything at QPR..........lucky to get 3 points in the next month.....

Do not think we will get anything against WBA, but we will beat Swansea, draw at QPR, beat Newcastle 7 points for starters.

its not about that..its the utter shytness of our club...so easy to beat, every game....last game we went for the eintire first half without causing trouble...today, we are not causing trouble.....we seem to be unable to cause trouble other than 30 min periods or so.......something is dire at our club..the set up we employ is not working......adkins seem to not want to change our gung ho approach...i mean, playing mayuka up front on his own and lobbing the ball to him..

mayuka was brilliant when he came on for punch the other day..so what do we do, put him in another one....

it also shows that both lambert and rodriguez will probably start against WBA...which again really does not work

I warned you Jamie, you accused me of having it in for the chairman.

Well said. There are more important things in life than Leeds away in the Carling Cup.

I quite agree.

I feel it quite sad that some of you think that tonights performance can be seen in such isolation though.

The first XI arent good enough, the club cupboard has been proven tonight to have less in it than Old Mother Hubbard's, and the manager doesnt know what he is doing.

I think Adkins probably should have made a few changes but not eleven. As mentioned elsewhere the team and club needs confidence and a win at Leeds would have set us up nicely for west brom but another defeat does nothing for morale at the club even if the personnel are largely different

Sunderland losing at home to a team lower than them, Villa blown a two goal lead versus a team two leagues lower than them. If either of them was us this place would be suicidal.

Losing away to Leeds with a second string was to be expected to be honest. We got battered there last season with a much stronger team.

Do we really need this though?

I would rather we were a established prem team before we went for "cups", you run the risk of getting a needless injury to a top player,you see how we are playing against Leeds these are our back up players for when the first xi get injured,and they do not seem to be doing a good job of it so far,I am glad they are playing now instead of a prem team in the league

I