Pre-Season Training Camp 2013

trousers

Christ, if the squad flew to Barcelona on a Dash8 they all miss the start of the season with leg and back injuries. 45 minutes on one is more than long enough.

Amazed that the whole squad fly in one plane, beggars thinking about if that one goes down... especial as I've bought my ST.

No sensible corporation on this earth allows more than three top execs on one flight yet here we have the whole shebang bottled up in an explodable aluminium can. Irresponsible in the extreme. Idiots!

If Pochettino is as fit as the rest of them do you think he'll play next season? Is he allowed to?

Some training pics show him fully stuck into it... "Come on guys, hit me hard, no really hard..."

FFS he's a boss not a pal, this will all end in tears.

and you can deduce all ths from a few pictures?

wow hats amazing, you should trade careers and become a professional spot the ball entrant. this time next year you will be a millionaire, or we could just say shut Rod ey you plonker!

Amazed that the whole squad fly in one plane, beggars thinking about if that one goes down... especial as I've bought my ST.

No sensible corporation on this earth allows more than three top execs on one flight yet here we have the whole shebang bottled up in an explodable aluminium can. Irresponsible in the extreme. Idiots!

It's safer than driving on the roads so I presume you're going to ask the club to return that new coach as well? From now on we'll only play home games and just take the hit of defaulting away matches.

I like interviews with KD, you get more from them if you read between the lines. Hes old enough and experienced enough to not simply trot out what he thinks he is expected to say, as is the case with most younger players.

Indeed, he seems to be implying that pre-season last summer was quite slack.

Indeed, he seems to be implying that pre-season last summer was quite slack.

Dont know about slack, not as slick certainly. Also a reminder that the team spirit has been good for years - you dont get successive promotions without it and its a not a MP invention which other interviews by Sibley would have us believe.

Just keep him away from the same tattoo parlour. I saw Boruc was listed in the top 5 worst tattoos in football, but I think Fox would be up there as well.

There was a picture posted up a couple days ago which was supposed to be red roses but just looked like the guys arm had been badly burnt (mostly black ink) and the roses were weeping raw sores. Probably not the effect the player was hoping for.

I am that bad at golf...:)

Only time I played....went round in 72 at St Andrews...

Walking back to the club house....chap came out and said..... yOU NOT PLAYING THE SECOND NINE HOLES....:rolleyes:

I've played that course and believe me 72 is good for 9 holes :)

BPUkNl6CcAAK-Tm.jpg:large

BPUkDRZCIAAxS2V.jpg:large

BPUkXCHCcAAtnO2.jpg:large

BPUj4g5CUAAWrVV.jpg:large

BPUjq_dCQAE1thq.jpg:large

Oh good grief.

:facepalm: And we're supposed to have the best Coaching in the world? Pete Cowan & Sean Foley would turn in their graves if they weren't alive still.

That grip, the shoulder position, the hips driving through the ball, that footwear

I'm gonna have to give my mate a call and get him down there to give the boys some proper lessons

(Where's St Will when we need him as well)

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere but what are the likes of Dean Hammond, Steve De Ridder, Billy Sharp, Aaron Martin and Jonathan Forte doing whilst the First Team are away? Their names have been erased from the Saints website; it's like we've removed any evidence that they are still affiliated with the club!

I've played that course and believe me 72 is good for 9 holes :)

To be fair their was a lot of wind...and that was just me from the curry the night before..:D

I could wack the ball distance but little control:p

I am a very good armchair golf player....;)

Should see me ride the Tour De France from the same armchair.....pace Froome after Porte drops back:rolleyes: