Where are they now.

Batman

Otsemobor is at MK Don's I think, but he's only part of their reserves.

Richardson is @ Boro, but never plays. Antonio is pretty decent for Wednesday. Hammond is a squad player for Leicester I think, doesn't play a great deal.

Mellis went on to make a decent career for himself @ Barnsley, although struggling this year. Gillett is @ Forest, but a reserve for them.

Exeter.

Ryan Doble seems to have disappeared.

Doble is still unattached, doesn't have a club. Newport offered him a 1 month contract apparently, but he turned it down. Bit odd, thought he was a good prospect going by his international status.

Lloyd James is at Leyton Orient but I am not sure if he gets a game. They are going well in League 1.

Pretty much a regular, I believe. Suspended on Boxing Day for reaching five yellows.

http://www.leytonorient-mad.co.uk/leyton_orient/player/season_145/lloyd_james_45150/index.shtml

Edited by Whitey Grandad

He loved it here it seems

Funny goal celebration and he seemed to enjoy winning the paint pot

Indeed, I expect the highlight of his career getting to play at Wembley which is why the paint pot trophy is good - it gives 'smaller' players a chance for that day. And fair play to him throughout that tournament, it was his goals that got it for us really. The only shame on that day was that the carlisle end was half empty.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is playing for Arsenal now I think. I've also heard that Gareth Bale (remember him?) is playing for Real Madrid!!

Just a shame we did not give them a chance to show what they could do with us, before we just released them really isn't it ?

Players who served us well (or not in some cases) is our rise back to the top flight

Otsemobor

Mellis

Hammond

Antonio - has Unfinished business here lol

Papa Waigo

Richardson

Gillet

Antonio. Arguably the mongboards most over rated player player in history. Post after post about how good he was, that he was going to be a premier league star, that we simply HAD to sign him. A typical 'pacy winger' that everyone that knows very little about the game thinks is brilliant. Tanadari Lee runs him close for this award but Antonio is the winner.

He's been injured most of the season though, no surprise there.

Not sure if you were being serious, but he hasn't been injured most of the season. Has played 18 times so far, including 16 of their 24 league games. So has not been injured most of the season. he also wasn't injured most of the time he was with us, as he stated himself he was available for selection much of the time but was not selected (by Pardew or was it Adkins?). Another myth perpetuated on here. Have a lot of time for DC, clearly just wants to play football in the twilight of his career. Along with Saints legends Channon, Stokesy and Big Ron has even played for the Skates in order to continue playing.

Yur comment about Mellis below is also completely wrong. He has played 22 times for Barnsley this season, not struggling at all. Unfortunately for Mr Mellis he rather blotted his copybook at Chelsea by letting off a smoke bomb at their training ground and was sacked. Not very clever of the lad, bit like Nile Ranger in terms of intelligence, although the latter is far and away more stupid than Jacob. It was reported round here that Swindon were planning to let him go on account of his continuing inability to turn up for training, but doesn't seem to have been released as yet. Complete waste of talent, he proved a few times that he was actually not a bad player.

He loved it here it seems

Funny goal celebration and he seemed to enjoy winning the paint pot

He wasnt very good though was he? I remember some people on here claiming the reason he was offside so often was because his thought and runs were so much better than the players around him. Great character and a fun personality but a decidedly average footballer.

He wasnt very good though was he? I remember some people on here claiming the reason he was offside so often was because his thought and runs were so much better than the players around him. Great character and a fun personality but a decidedly average footballer.

Probably the same ones who said that Gaston wasn't fitting in because he was a different wavelength to our other players and they couldn't read his brilliance.

Probably the same ones who said that Gaston wasn't fitting in because he was a different wavelength to our other players and they couldn't read his brilliance.

Who were probably the same ones who claimed Lee was going to be a massive premier league star for us his movement off the ball was better than the players around him.

Is Wotton retired now? I know he went back to Plymouth after some time at Yeovil (?). Not exactly a skilful player but I always have a soft spot for limited but hardworking players always enjoyed watching him put in a shift for us.

Still on their books, mostly comes off the bench. I expect he will take up a coaching role with Argyle.

Mario Licka is plying his trade at Stade Brestois in France. Always remember an article on SaintsFC about him applying a fresh Licka paint to St Mary's :)

Now if you had bought a copy of All the Saints you could have read that he is now back in his native country with Sparta Prague