Big smiles from Katrina....

saint lard

She seemed to really enjoy herself tonight.

Really good to have a face to put to the Liebherr name since Markus.

They do own is after all.

I'm glad she has moved more into the limelight,even if it is slightly reluctantly.

A bit of clarity at last.

I was worried after Nicola left,but I don't think I need to.

That game must have shown her what it's like to own a EPL club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still unbeaten under her. The chairwoman to take us to the next level? I can see Cortese was a good championship chairman but he was starting to show himself to be out of his depth in the Premier league, we wouldn't have got a point tonight if he was here. He'll get a good job at an Ipswich or Derby but was starting to be found out in the prem.

Still unbeaten under her. The chairwoman to take us to the next level? I can see Cortese was a good championship chairman but he was starting to show himself to be out of his depth in the Premier league, we wouldn't have got a point tonight if he was here. He'll get a good job at an Ipswich or Derby but was starting to be found out in the prem.

You are a wag !

Very good.

No better than what the Italian Peter Risdale could muster last year with more or less the same team- serious question marks whether she's making enough progress.

Edited by shurlock

No better than what the clueless dwarf Cortese could muster last year with more or less the same team- serious question marks whether she's making enough progress.

This time last season we were already out of the FA Cup and I don't remember nic nac having to give a 18 year old striker his debut because of injury and players fighting each other. She's performing very well.

Does anyone know if Markus's seat is still left empty? or is that where KL now sits? (i sit in the kingsland, so can't really see)

I remember when NC was around, he always used to leave ML's seat empty next to him (it has a plaque on I think)

It looked empty to me from the other side of the ground, and so did Nicola's.

Why shouldn't she?

Good atmosphere, great performance and her investment looks very sound.

Nothing like a night game to raise the spirits - The Dell used to come to life at night and SMS against a London team generates a real atmosphere too.

How different people look when they smile - good on you Katrina Leibherr!

We should get the flag back out. Pitiful how little its seen the light of day after all the effort to put it together.

Watched the JPT final again the other day and still giggled when the crowed cheered Markus and Booed NC, how things changed in a few years :lol:

I believe the family were genuinely touched by the outpouring of emotion from fans when the man passed, if they stay as a family its that sort of memory that will keep them here.

Just hope she doesn't think every game will be as good as that one!

Always a problem that one, my nipper took his GF to her first ever game couple of years ago, Ipswich 2 Saints 5! Saints were just simply awesome that night and in the first half it was like watching MOTD highlights with the goals raining in - we had to tell her watching Saints wasn't always like that (TBF the last few seasons there's been quite a bit like that!)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WHO R YA! WHO R YA!

nah srsly is you name change? i don't remember seeing ur previous 1536 posts and i usually keep a careful register of anyone mugging off turkish, you know, in case they "disappear"

Bear, you need to give Turks some comedy lessons, he really is becoming very predictable.

I think it would be polite and respectful to the woman who is funding our club to:

a) Spell her name correctly

b) Stop the childish references to her shape / size

Agreed. However as most of them seem to struggle with the correct spelling of Adkins I don't hold out much hope...

Is it Katherina or Katrina? I've been calling her Katherina but have heard and read Katrina loads.....

Neither. It's Katharina :) I'm assuming the 'th' diagraph is just a 't' in German, so it's probably pronounced "Kattarina"...

Edit: added 'pronounced'...

Edited by Lazlo78