Adam Lallana - Medical at Liverpool

Dr Who?

Yeah that first goal he scored away to WBA, pinged into the opposite corner after getting behind the defence, was a fluke and he was lucky that it went in (and helped keep us up)

He scored another brilliant solo fluke away to QPR if I remember correctly.

And also Sanchez and Bony. Just shows the press don't have a clue. Liverpool aren't going to splash all their cash on attackers. That isn't their problem. They need defensive players. But I guess (Shaw apart) linking defenders with moves isn't as exciting as forwards when it comes to trying to sell newspapers.

I can guarantee you that Liverpool will buy at least one attacker.

They're going to have several targets.

Nonsense, Lallana wasn't a great talent back in 2008, couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo when shooting. If he had been able to we might not have even been relegated. Surman was a very average player. Think we got more for McGoldrick than we did for Surman.

You could tell he had something special in 2007 - remember him coming on up at Barnsley when we were trailing 2-0 and single-handedly turning the game.

You could tell he had something special in 2007 - remember him coming on up at Barnsley when we were trailing 2-0 and single-handedly turning the game.

Well BWP scored the 2 goals for us though, when he replaced pie-boy Hammill after an hour.

Edited by Window Cleaner

According to one of the papers yesterday, Liverpool have started looking at someone else.

Also, who knows what Manyoo will do about Shaw once van Gaal is appointed ?

The longer this stuff drags on without conclusion, the more confident I am becoming. Kruger needs to nail MoPo's balls to the table though.

This one? Complete fluke, anyone's could have scored that. Couldn't hit a barn door at that age etc...

Simple tap in. Simon Gillett did all the hard work for him. We should never have let that boy go, what a special talent!

Oh dear chaps - heard today from someone at the awards dinner (who heard first hand from an incredibly reliable source) that Adam is defo off. I'm not happy with that to be honest - 4 years on contract...badge slapping...captain? Poor.

Heard some other concerning stuff too. #itshappeningbutnotthewayweexpected

Oh dear chaps - heard today from someone at the awards dinner (who heard first hand from an incredibly reliable source) that Adam is defo off. I'm not happy with that to be honest - 4 years on contract...badge slapping...captain? Poor.

yes i heard the same, second hand from someone who I can later denounce as the weak link. i heard other things which will make my story more plausible but I won't tell you them as it would be unwise to link this to anything else that might not happen. it also makes me seem more legitimate if I hide my sources.

The other stuff being...

yes i heard the same, second hand from someone who I can later denounce as the weak link. i heard other things which will make my story more plausible but I won't tell you them as it would be unwise to link this to anything else that might not happen. it also makes me seem more legitimate if I hide my sources.

:toppa: +1

Its either Dusty Bin or the speedboat I reckon

Its either Dusty Bin or the speedboat I reckon

I'm disappointed in you Trousers - always thought you were above sarcastic swipes. Fact - I was given some information. Fact - I passed that info onto an internet discussion forum. Fact - some posters can't cope with bad news, so try to trash the messenger. Well done.

I'm disappointed in you Trousers - always thought you were above sarcastic swipes. Fact - I was given some information. Fact - I passed that info onto an internet discussion forum. Fact - some posters can't cope with bad news, so try to trash the messenger. Well done.

Apologies, no offence intended.

No and if you had one iota of sense, you would have seen that there was a very specific point to one I was making in that particular thread. If I had to explain it to you, you would probably not understand.

It was this very thread mate.

Just asking if it's the same source as you've posted two different ITK outcomes in a matter of days. What can I take from your defensiveness I wonder?

What's the other concerning stuff?

It was this very thread mate.

Just asking if it's the same source as you've posted two different ITK outcomes in a matter of days. What can I take from your defensiveness I wonder?

Well there we are...you've just confirmed your own inability to grasp a pretty simple concept to be fair. It's OK, don't feel bad.

What's the other concerning stuff?

I've mentioned some other stuff on other pertinent threads. To be honest, as usual with this place, there's too many idiots who think posting a rumour is a capital offence, so I'll not be posting anymore now...(waits for incoming from said usual suspects who will say my retreating means I've made it all up). Have fun arguing kids.

I've mentioned some other stuff on other pertinent threads. To be honest, as usual with this place, there's too many idiots who think posting a rumour is a capital offence, so I'll not be posting anymore now...(waits for incoming from said usual suspects who will say my retreating means I've made it all up). Have fun arguing kids.

So if you knew in the first place, why did you post it if you knew you couldn´t stand the reactions?

Hahahahahahaha.

Saint Fan CaM: Hey guys I've got news, it's awful

SaintsWeb: Go on then

Saint Fan CaM: The sky is falling down!

SaintsWeb: Get to the point and tell us

Saint Fan CaM: Right, that's it... I'm taking my ball and going home NOW!

Meh

Regardless of it being true or not, and Im leaning towards speculative BS on this one. I dont think its unreasonable for Adam to move to a team that can support his improvement. Whilst Id be dissapointed if we spunked 30m on talent to support his ambition and he still left, Id hold no real bad feelings for him if we just attempted to hold what we had and not really move forward.