Adam Lallana - Medical at Liverpool

Dr Who?

I am on a course today with a friend of Adam's sister. She reckons 100% he is off to Liverpool. I apologise if complete rubbish, just passing on what I heard!

Thanks for that but when you are related to relatively famous people you tend to learn not to gab about them, you just fend off the questions politely.

I don't know what the above posters 'think' they do know or don't know. But .;... [sNIP]

Seems reasonable, what you said. I'd also add that Lallana (for example) might also be more disposed to stay if his pay is increased. He'll certainly have a better idea of his own worth now.

I apologise for posting something too cryptic/ironic for some without the nouse to understand. This mongboard posting is such serious business for the likes of yourself, I really should have known better.

Ahh you were being cryptic, I just thought you were being an idiot

Saints fan cam is upset because he has spent circa £700 on his season ticket renewal and now he fears he is not going to get his money's worth. The question is: what do you want for your £700? Why did you renew?

I've been chatting to Alex crook on twitter and he believes lallana is off. Says he has a close source who said he wants to move on. Have a look on twitter for yourselves.

He is off, clearly. But Crook is a complete shyster. Enter into convo with him at your peril.

I've been chatting to Alex crook on twitter and he believes lallana is off. Says he has a close source who said he wants to move on. Have a look on twitter for yourselves.

All he says is what other people say. He doesn't know anything himself.

So you really believe he's talking rubbish and has nothing to back up what he is saying ?

Yes. Last summer he wrote a story in the Star saying Saints had made a bid for Nainggolan.

The same morning as his article was in the paper he tweeted to deny we had made a bid.

He isn't worth listening to.

Am I alone in wanting any moves to just be done already so we can get on with the job of rebuilding the first team?

Not really, I want the club to be resolute and reject anything which comes our way before the WC. Values could rise based on a good performance, a goal/assist etc.

Our players are on long contracts, we should be in a very good negotiation position.

Am I alone in wanting any moves to just be done already so we can get on with the job of rebuilding the first team?

If it wasn't a world cup year i would agree with you, but if we sell before the wc, all that will happen is we won't capitalise on the value lallana and shaw will realise by being involved in the biggest trophy on earth and we will then be looking for replacements that probably will have done. I can't see what sense it would make by selling either of them before the wc.

Suggestions the Mirror are running with a story that he has handed in a transfer request.

Just don't believe he'd do that. I don't think the club will keep him if he wants to leave, however I don't think he is the kind of guy to hand in a transfer request. Although atleast he would forfeit his chunk of the transfer few if he did!

He'll need to put in a transfer request if he is to leave so we will have to prepare for that happening anyway. It forfeits his loyalty bonus for a start so the club would have probably forced him into it. If however we are not playing ball and are holding firm on a fee that Liverpool consider too much then putting in a transfer request will be his and Liverpool's way of getting the fee down. It says to us "You've got a publicly unhappy player on your hands now...do you continue to play hard ball or do you cave in and lower the price a little?".

Really cannot see that

It's a standard move and if anything protects the football club. The Club will want / need to show this is not being driven by them, but instead by the player.

By putting in a request he will forgo a % of the transfer fee and we will get more money.

If the deal is going to happen it will happen - This is the part Lallana has to play in it.

We can of course refuse the request, but it is not quite as black and white and declining the request and carrying on as if everything is normal.

We love Lallana and he loves the club, but he is mixing in different circles these days and I doubt if any of us wouldn't do the same (If indeed he has).

Can't see any indication from the mirror that they have any such story besides a couple of scousers on twitter saying the Mirror tweeted it, then "mysteriously" deleted it.

we'll find out soon if there is anything in it as the mirror start putting up new articles around 10:30

Edit: Mirror has done its nightly update, nothing on Lallana.

Edited by Bewildered

Crook is a manc fan and pushed a lot of stories about players to mufc and has agendas , best not to follow the *** !

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

More importantly, he is a Skate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Adam Blackmore tweeted this back to me over twitter with regards to Lallana and shaw:

@bigadamsport: @GKBeer as far as I'm concerned they're as good as gone now - just details to be sorted - can't blame them for ambition.

Probably true in the long run that they will go but is still doesn't change the fact that he is guessing like the rest of us. Que Sera, Sera

Liverpool have been put in pot 3 for the Champions League. Means they will be in a group with one of Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich or Benfica and also one of PSG, Juventus, Dortmund, Schalke, Shakhtar Donetsk or Basel.

Looks like they'll be falling at the first hurdle!

It's not worth moving to Liverpool for six games in the Champions League!

Liverpool have been put in pot 3 for the Champions League. Means they will be in a group with one of Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich or Benfica and also one of PSG, Juventus, Dortmund, Schalke, Shakhtar Donetsk or Basel.

but the real chance of trophies and feck loads more £££££££ will soften the blow, i suspect

You don't think they would qualify from a group with Benfica and Basle?

Peter Phillips ‏@PeterPhillips_ 45m

Everything agreed with Lallana`s reps today , permission given by Southampton just got to agree a fee with them which is now inevitable #lfc

This bloke has 13k followers for a reason. When you look into the replies he gets. He is basically their version of the Thevman.

Still I'm hoping, like you, that he is another bull****ter.

And you have only just told us this now!!

How did you sneak into that one then ;)

Haha stumbled across his twitter about 18 months ago and just guessed from what he was saying it was him.

I won't post his name or pictures as his account is private. But he was Lallana's PFA awards invitee and there's a picture of them in Portugal 6 days ago.

Haha stumbled across his twitter about 18 months ago and just guessed from what he was saying it was him.

I won't post his name or pictures as his account is private. But he was Lallana's PFA awards invitee and there's a picture of them in Portugal 6 days ago.

What did he actually say?

What did he actually say?

This...